18" Pythons
BYU -21 2 units
ND -3 (-120)2 units
UNC -2.5 (-120) 2 units
Tulsa -6.5
ASU+7....Oregon-6.5(-120)******
Troy+17(-120)
tOSU-9/Clemson-9 teaser

******Due to Carpenters hurt thumb I bought off and hoping for a 7 point Oregon win for profit

Last edited:
GL this week stacks...big game next thurs for WVU at home..hope I get a good number.

Whats your reasoning behind notre dame play?

WVU - anything IMO

ND is just not going to lose to a team they actuaklly are more talented then. I believe the Irish are off a bye as well, could be wrong. This is a psot for them to actually win and win big IMO. Weis although fat has a greta football mind just can't recruit. They at the least squeak out a W.

They are off a bye week. I think navy was looking ahead last week when they lost to delaware as they see a chance to beat ND for the first time since 1963. ND 93rd ranked rush D is what worries me.

Agreed about WVU...anything under 2 TD's would be nice

I check the lines about 15-20 times a day, from Sunday afternoon through Saturday game day.

The Troy-Georgia line has not seen 17. It stopped at 16.5

You should post Troy +16.5 because unless you paid the extra juice or went through a local, I would be very surprised if you got +17

I check the lines about 15-20 times a day, from Sunday afternoon through Saturday game day.

The Troy-Georgia line has not seen 17. It stopped at 16.5

You should post Troy +16.5 because unless you paid the extra juice or went through a local, I would be very surprised if you got +17
Was 17 at 5D for a little bit. Dunno if thats where he got it or not. He did post -120s on other plays though.

gridiron you're wrong, duder. It has hit 17. Maybe you should worry about posting your own plays.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh (buzzer sound)

Guess again.

The line has not touched 17. I check the lines 15-20 times per day. It has +16.5 or +16, depending on the book. Most books have it at +16.5 on RX Odds, but here at CTG's odds page, the line is widel available at +16.

I do not post my plays because I do not care to impress anyone. It's too time consuming on Saturdays to watch games, watch lines, and post plays. Study the games, make your own plays.

The moderators on this site know whoI am. Just read my posts, and you will glean info that you can learn from.

<table id="ucLineHistory_tblLineHistory" class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ecece4"><td class="smtext2" width="40%">5Dimes</td> <td class="datahl2c" align="center" width="30%">Odds (Line)</td> <td class="datahl2c" align="center" width="30%">Over/Under (Total)</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="smtext2">10/29/07 9:14:26 PM</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">-16.5/-110 (Open)</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">OFF</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="smtext2">10/30/07 12:04:25 AM</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">-17/-110</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">OFF</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="smtext2">10/30/07 11:44:26 AM</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">-16.5/-110</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">OFF</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="smtext2">10/31/07 1:34:28 AM</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">-16.5/-110</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">58.5 -110 (Open)</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td class="smtext2">10/31/07 1:44:28 PM</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">-16/-110</td> <td class="smtext2" align="center">58.5 -110
</td></tr></tbody></table>

jesu h christ fellas we're all friends here i ddin't post the juice on this one rellllllaxxxxxxxxx haha. so i forgot the juice on one no biggie i always go back off my betting record on bertcvris for units so its accurate anyways be fnice to each other now

Heads up Troy! I am an Alumni of Troy (formerly Troy State when I was there) and word is Blakney is holding Troy QB due to hamstring. Having a good showing against GA will not help them win the Sunbelt...I have took Troy every week this year but this week, be leary...They pulled him at the end of the Ark St game as well

Good health bro!

Back