Week #10 of the N.F.L.

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
'08 YTD: 31-26-1, +4.52 units

Well, week nine was pretty good, going 4-2...but was a missed 2 pt conversion (in the 4th q of the stl/az game) away from a much nicer 5-1 sunday...or at least a 5-1-1 sunday, had they just kicked the damn extra point. But that's the way it goes. At least i finally hit one of those small teasers, even though one of the 3 parts to the thing pushed....significantly reducing the value/win. Oh well, it's on to the new week.

Thursday, 11/6

DEN/CLE over 46 (-110) for 1 unit W

Sunday, 11/9

TEN (-3) over CHI (+100) for 1.5 units

MIA (-8.5) over SEA (-110) for 1 unit

MIN (-2.5) over GB (-110) for 1 unit

CAR (-9) over OAK (-110) for 1 unit

PHI (-2.5) over NYG (-120) for 1 unit

JAX (-6) over DET (-110) for 1.5 units

HOU (pk) over BAL (-110) for 1 unit

The Quinn era begins on thus nite. And with these defenses, for varying reasons, just see a whole lot of points being put up. Denver thru the air...and Clev via the ground game, as well as short passes.
Tenny may be a sucker play, but fuck it. Old Rex has a whole week to think about facing this excellent defense, and i believe he'll revert to form.
There hasn't been a west coast team win a game SU on the east coast yet this season...and it won't change in Miami. But can they cover the spread? Well, after seeing Seattle chunk last week away at home...in a ripe home doggie spot...i think so. Too many health issues w/ Seattle.
On Minny to exact a bit of revenge for week one. Think their rush gets to Rogers, and think Peterson goes off on the Pack.
Straight fade of the Raiders after last week's embarassment. Maybe Kiffin wasn't doing a bad job, lol. But the Panthers are off a bye...and more importantly, getting healthier...especially on the o-line.
Won big on the Giants last week, but had to go against them here. The home team's gonna be much healthier than the team that got swept by the Giants last year. And Philly needs this game to keep in contention in the NFC East...in terms of division losses.

Anyways, might add more over the remainder of the week...or might not. Just wanted to get my plays posted early again, in case i'm not around.

So GL to all this weekend. :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:
GL YAnks - I like the Eags a lot this week

ty, sir. let's get it. :shake:

couple additions...

JAX (-6) for 1.5 units
and
HOU (pk) for 1 unit

i may be a sucker takign JAX again...but couldn't help it. better defense, and better offense. and if a retired culpepper can all of a sudden return mid-season and lead a winless/hapless team over a Del Rio team, then i deserve to lose with this road fav. jsut don't see it happening.

seth owes me one, from that choke job agaisnt indy. ;)
seriously though, i like this spot for houston...considering all the raven injuries, being on the road again, etc.

Go Pack Go

Got your text about Koby, but I've been trying to call him and he hasn't responded... Get ahold of me the next few days and I'll get it to you

not sure i have ever seen a card from you wih no "+" signs on it.

hope it's a chalk week for you and it may very well be.

good luck yanks.

Back