JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 57-43 +23.84 units
Totals: 3-2 +2.91 units
Teasers: 8-12 +20.80 units
Parlays: 0-1 -3.00 units

Props: 1-0 +1.00 units

I'm starting this thread now with only one of my plays listed...I have plenty this week but none bet yet but this one...I just played this one cause the line is moving back away from me...sat 6 all week and was praying a 7 would happen, but doesn't appear that way..

Sides:

IU +5.5 (-105).....3 units....3.15/3.00...this is my biggest play for tomorrow...I'm waiting on final figure but will play a ML as well...my thoughts are littered throughout this thread here...

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5930

Vandy +17 (-110)...2 units...2.20/2.00....Brian first got me looking at this one and I think it's solid...Hard not to fade UF's ATS record as a road fave, dropping 10 of last 11...throw in huge sandwich spot and Spurrier on deck, u have a lookahead spot as well..Vandy has been competitive in every tilt....good line and good spot...Leak had a concussion last week so may be conservative w/ him as well...more ground game and Supertebow I'd say...

Miami, FL ML +120....1 unit...1.00/1.20...not going crazy on em because they can't find the consistently, but since they've gotten the cash every time since 99 at home as a dog has to be a play...VT still is suspect at best...their in the ACC race, but they have no QB play at all and no run game besides Ore....Miami can stop the run and VT should struggle to score...I think the under is solid here too..

S Car +3 (-115).....1 1/2 units...1.72/1.50....Mustain is still young and this is a big game for S Car...they've been close in two big home losses vs AU and Tenny...now they get a game they should win on the field...Arky has one big win and still a vastly overrated bunch in my mind..

Colorado -3 (-121)...2 units...2.42/2.00...ugly juice number but won't budge off that 3.5 and I had to lay it this morning as I'm off for about three hrs here...but KSU should be catching 7 here...CU's still considered a pathetic bunch and it's been obvious since the game at UGA that Hawkins had this crew impoving....the road numbers for KSU in their two road games are staggering and Freeman is still wet behind the ears....

IU ML +196...1 unit....1.00/1.88.....thoughts are in the link posted above...

Tenny +5 (-108)...1 unit...1.08/1.00...caught the 5 for a very small bet here...this line is up, up , and away and it's all about Ainge...Fullmer has been less than forthcoming all week and giving confusing info that sounded bad for Ainge to go...throw in the fact that LSU is billed the paper champion of the year and u have a tariff getting out of control....if Ainge goes here, I like Tenny on the field...but if he doesn't, LSU will win a low scoring affair...Tenny doesn't have a run game and LSU doesn't allow u to run...but hard not to fade Miles and Russell w/ their history in these big spots on the road...Yes, revenge is w/ LSU....but Tenny has big time talent at the wideout position and can make plays here w/ the QB...I think Ainge goes by the info in the Tennesseian...but question is if he can move enough to be effective...but have to play small w/ the value here..

GT -3 (-120)....2 units....2.40/2.00...not the popular side but I think they win this game...

2nd Half Plays :

Wisky -2.5 (-112)....1 unit...1.12/1.00

tOSU -10 (-111)...2 units...2.22/2.00

Totals:

Mich/Ball UNDER 48 (-105)....1 unit...1.05/1.00....B.A.R.

Teaser:

5 Team 6 Point Teaser...2 units...2.00/9.00

Wisky -1
USC -22
Clemson -13.5
S Car +9
Navy -5.5

4 Team 6 Point Teaser...2 units...2/6.00

USC -22.5
Ten +10.5
S Car +8.5
Mia, FL +7.5

GL boys.

:cheers:

Last edited:
solid jump...I like it as well...still looking it over, but might be a play for me too.

IU just has not shown up at all today which is a very bad deal...but got two adds here...

GT -3 (-120)....2 units....2.40/2.00...not the popular side but I think they win this game...

2nd Half Play :

Wisky -2.5 (-112)....1 unit...1.12/1.00

3-5 on sides...0-1 Total....1-1 2nd half sides...1-1 Teasers..

-2.56 units on the day...

Coulda been much worse but the second teaser saved my ass....terrible day really and many games didn't nowhere near the way I 'd thought they'd playout...going to go read the boxscores and recaps here and get started for next week....

Back