***Week 10 Lex***

not sure what happened there I thought I submitted that like 6 minutes ago. nobody is/should be tailing me right now anyway

not sure what happened there I thought I submitted that like 6 minutes ago. nobody is/should be tailing me right now anyway
Hey Lex.....

I only know you as the guy from Buffalo with the weird alien avy that I'm preeeeety sure likes to burn, can really fucking cook some marvelous shit and likes some good to great to interesting music
AND a guy I always peep in and see what he has going in the NFL

So chill the fuck out dog

Keep doing your thing

that's actually a pretty accurate description....

Bills thoughts-

Thought buffalo had turned a corner and could overcome a bad situational spot lw @ NYJ. This week they are back home with extended rest vs a team perceived to be a bad road team. I'm seeing a ton of posts about Saints otr in the cold etc when it is going to be mid 40s. I think the Saints are playing great football but haven't had a test in a while playing some pretty neutered offenses (GB, TB, CHi). Buffalo will be the best offense they have faced since the lions and are off a game where they couldn't block anything. Incognito shouldn't have played (IMO the reason he was bugging out about thursday games), Wood, Mills all played like trash. I do hope they can right the ship but to me the line has been the biggest problem with the offense for a while now. Cordy Glenn won't go and Seantrell is a ? leaving Dawkins to start. The whole offense is predicated on Shady getting the ball, and I think he has much better success today than last week. Clay back would be huge for Buffalo- it's unfortunate that Zay finally had a breakout game and now is injured, KBenji should help keep the defense honest but really I think Clay is the x factor in the passing game.

Defensively, the Bills allowed 194 yards rushing last week. Ingram avg 4.4 ypc (shady 3.7) and to me he's a bigger threat than ppl think. If he gets going Brees will have open passing lanes. So many weapons on this offense I think the Bills are outgunned here.

running out of time and finalizing the card but even given the favorable game situation and the Bills home record I do not recommend a Bills play this week. This could very well be the forst playoff team Buffalo has faced and though they have made strides, they are NOT on the Saints level. lean over which opened at 46.

Sunday

Redskins tt o19-110

Titans-5-115

Bears-4.5-103

Colts+10-108

Chargers+4.5-108

Saints-2.5-115

Saints/Bills o48-103

Browns+10-109

4 units each

Bills tt o22.5-115

Browns+410

Chargers+190

Chargers/Jaguars o40.5-105

2 units each

Parlay+525

Steelers/Colts u47.5
Jets tt o22
Titans ML
Patriots ML

1.5 units

Same to you Tim. Really hope I lose the saints wager but I think buffalo is outgunned. 40 no wind I'm here go bills!!!!

Back