Ohio State -17

Current qualifiers

CMU -3.5
Notre Dame -6.5
Texas -3
Clemson -26.5
Florida -4
Ohio State -17

Have you, by chance, tracked these when they also include RLM? Or possibly if it's an unranked home favorite? I ask because I have done really well with those plays in recent years. ND (1.5 pts), Clemson (0.5 pt), and Ohio State (4.5 pts) would all qualify as unpopular faves with RLM.....thanks in advance for your response.

Have you, by chance, tracked these when they also include RLM? Or possibly if it's an unranked home favorite? I ask because I have done really well with those plays in recent years. ND (1.5 pts), Clemson (0.5 pt), and Ohio State (4.5 pts) would all qualify as unpopular faves with RLM.....thanks in advance for your response.

I haven't kept record but yes I definitely take notice and those are the plays that I consider stronger....

I think that move had little to do with their RB and a lot to do with a very questionable opening line with the better team at home being dogged.

I agree that its not bc of rb but a 4 pt swing in one hour makes me wonder whats up. Would expect it to be QB out. Vegas doesnt simply fuck up a line by 4 pts.

I disagree they don't mess up lines by 4 points but that's prob not the convo to have in this thread. I don't follow Mac closely so I very well could be wrong but MOH appears to be playing better football than CMU and is at home - I took the 4

I like the ND spot. Public fading ND feels like when the public fades the Pats, and it usually doesn't go well for them.

I disagree they don't mess up lines by 4 points but that's prob not the convo to have in this thread. I don't follow Mac closely so I very well could be wrong but MOH appears to be playing better football than CMU and is at home - I took the 4

I don't think they fuck up lines when there are only three games OTB. It's a fishy line if you just look at the recent results of the two teams. Mainly what most people do

CMU no longer qualifies for this although i'll still be on them most likely small

Last edited:
I'm really starting to warm up to Clemson this week. I can't believe the % on the dog.

Florida qualifies but Arkansas is a 50 point swing play so i will lay off

3:30

Clemson -27.5 -105

What site do you use to see over/under bet %? I've only seen it on pregame but heard that site is not reputable

Back