Week 10 Dollaz

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Hit 2 at the open. Rough year for me in college foots so Im trying to limit plays and put more thoughts into them. Will discuss them further.

Oregon St -3.5
Georgia -2.5

I respect your opinion a lot dollaz.. I've seen your plays you have had bad luck, I think you are capping well.

GL this week brother.. I really like Oregon St, wish I could talk you into Indy. Seems like everyone on this board is falling for the trap on Minny. There is a
reason why the line is so high.

Thanks Gyno, I appreciate it. Just this last week I had Clemson go against me in the last second. Oregon State may have been the wrong side, but they still had shot at the end.

Florida Atlantic? What happened? I really liked that spot.

Just digging into Indiana at your suggestion. Why have they not played since 08? This was actually one I noticed right off the bat that may be a good spot for Indiana when the line came out, actually. Ive been impressed with Indiana, even played them on the ML vs. Michigan. I will probably end up adding Indiana once I dig in further. Minny's offense is not good at all, but can Indiana slow them down a little?

VK has talked about this, but I have been so far ahead of closing numbers and the plays just aren't hitting.

Minnesota can't pass the ball and thats the kind of team that can beat Indy. Minny can stop the run but they can't stop the pass and Indy has one of the best offenses in the nation. Indy off a bye, Minny off a bowl clinching win over Nebraska. Minny on the road.

I think its a blowout. Had this game circled and was hoping it would be under 13.

run def
Indy 4.6ypc
Minny 4.1ypc

pass def
Indy 277yds per gm 58.8% comp
minny 238yds per gm 62.9% comp

indy has had tougher schedule.. reverse the schedules and these stats would be even closer.

Western Ky -19.5.

Ga State just finished up covering 5 games in a row, but outplayed every game. This team doesn't really have much homefield advantage, it's an NFL stadium. I look back at the Troy game and they had a balanced attack and gained 600+ yards, but only scored 35 turning the ball over 3x. on defense, Troy gave up 2.2 yards per rush and 22 of 50 passing, but somehow GA State racked up 370 yards passing. Ga State simply can't stop the run or the pass and Western Ky is a balanced attack that should take advantage of it. I don't think Ga State scores enough to stay in it and Western Ky should rack up 40 or 50.

Minnesota can't pass the ball and thats the kind of team that can beat Indy. Minny can stop the run but they can't stop the pass and Indy has one of the best offenses in the nation. Indy off a bye, Minny off a bowl clinching win over Nebraska. Minny on the road.

I think its a blowout. Had this game circled and was hoping it would be under 13.

run def
Indy 4.6ypc
Minny 4.1ypc

pass def

indy has had tougher schedule.. reverse the schedules and these stats would be even closer.

Yes, I love the spot for Indy. Off bye playing a team off a huge, emotional back to back wins. Indiana is gonna come out fired up bc I think they felt they really had a shot at Michigan.

Yeah they are. I'm too stubborn at times and don't get off and on teams. Fla Atl is an "on" team for me and Tulane is an "off" team.

I still like Fla Atlantic's defense, but am worried about being beaten up by an SEC school. Tulane's offense is averaging 316 yards per game. They are averaging 3.4 yards per carry and a pathetic 5.9 yards per attempt. How are they gonna score against Fla Atlantic? Then again, how much with Fla Atl put up?

Western Ky -19.5.

Ga State just finished up covering 5 games in a row, but outplayed every game. This team doesn't really have much homefield advantage, it's an NFL stadium. I look back at the Troy game and they had a balanced attack and gained 600+ yards, but only scored 35 turning the ball over 3x. on defense, Troy gave up 2.2 yards per rush and 22 of 50 passing, but somehow GA State racked up 370 yards passing. Ga State simply can't stop the run or the pass and Western Ky is a balanced attack that should take advantage of it. I don't think Ga State scores enough to stay in it and Western Ky should rack up 40 or 50.

Wonder what the WKY TT will be.. No reason WKY doesn't score 38

If it's 38, I will be on it big. They are playing in a dome which will help the offense. They literally should have problems figuring out what is working better between run and pass.

run def
Indy 4.6ypc
Minny 4.1ypc

pass def

Passing team is tha kinda of team that can beat Indiana? Navy runs a spread air raid attack?

Minny runs a triple option?

Im not takin a side in this Indiana/Minnesota matchup, u said minty can't pass tha ball an that's tha kinda team that it takes to beat Indiana. Navy isn't a passing team and won at Indiana. So ur statement isn't correct how u said it, that's all I'm sayin

Last week I made a stupid play on ODU. I read into some reporters comments about how well they practiced only to find out they actually practiced like shit. Last week was perfect storm, rivarly road game, off an FBS game, playing in very windy conditions.

This week I go back to the well against an awful Rhode Island team. ODU -21.5

Back