Week 10 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Can't believe it is week 10 already.....2-1 last week and still below the Mendoza line on year

Cal +17 v. Washington..........this line is 6 points too high imo.....sure the UW could steamroll Cal's shitty D, but coming off a fukkin huge battle in SLC and having Gameday and USC the following week, this is a tough spot for UW.....Cal coming off a destruction at the hands of USC, but what a horrible spot they were in....this all lines up for a 7-10 point game.

Thx CK...good luck to you too....adding one more

Stanford -14 v. Oregon State......Beavs on a four game ATS run, but three of those at home and one on the road against a completely disinterested UW team in the second half.....Stanford getting healthy and looked really good in the desert on both side of the ball.....can't see Stanford overlooking the Beavs here at all, as they need to win out to get to 9-3 and get a decent bowl bid....Beavs offense hit a couple big plays and got some TO help against Wazzu, but coudn't get much done during crunch time as Wazzu mounted comeback....playing "decent" offensively at home is one thing, but to do it on the road is another....semi-blowout here

I think Stanford should roll too but one thing you have to say about GA and the OSU team is they never quit, could be a factor late?

Jimmy - curious what would you make USC/Wash line next week assuming relatively straightforward 2 TD wins for both teams and they come out injury free?

Jimmy - curious what would you make USC/Wash line next week assuming relatively straightforward 2 TD wins for both teams and they come out injury free?

Probably lower than you would think......love my Huskies, but they have their flaws and USC has talent and seem to be in a nice groove

UW -5.5 or 6 seems right to me.....and I would likely bet on USC at anything higher than 7.....power rankings I look at say 10 to 11, but that is ridiculous

Probably lower than you would think......love my Huskies, but they have their flaws and USC has talent and seem to be in a nice groove

UW -5.5 or 6 seems right to me.....and I would likely bet on USC at anything higher than 7.....power rankings I look at say 10 to 11, but that is ridiculous

Thanks - I can take 9 now but I think it would take -3 or +10 to get me involved at this point.

think this may be dropping as the game nears....Boise just doesn't have the killer instinct...hope it doesn't show tonight

SJSU +31 1/2 @ Boise......could get boatraced for sure, but something says this will be way more competitive than this number.... 10-20 point game

BTW....still undecided about whether I am sticking with Cal.......I honestly thought the number would move down significantly from the open of 17 I saw....then the committee made them 5 and everyone thinks CP gonna just fukkin keep the foot on the gas the entire game....2nd stringers get one series at the end unless 30+ type of thing

What a bad beat here Jimmy. Had -16 and CM getting stuffed at the goal line F'd us both. GL rest of the way.

Back