Week 10 CFB plays..

Grind_4_Mine

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Thursday

I really can't warrant a play on either side in this one. Vtech is having some issues on the offensive line, which should allow Gtech to have a field day getting push up the middle and pressure off the edge to make life hell for the Hokie qb. Choice and Grant are out and I think it's a fair assessment to say that the Jackets' passing game has been pretty non-existent up to this point (not that they've needed it). We got a true freshman suiting up tonight in Dwyer who's going up against a stout Vtech rush defense. Gtech leads the league in total defense, sacks, and scoring defense... the only way this gets over the number imo is by these defenses getting a score or two. Gtech has a great punter and should win the field position battle. This game will be won in the trenches tonight.

* LB Vince Hall returns to action tonight for the Hokies

One of my bigger plays in cfb this year, through my local..

UNDER 41 -110 (3u)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Saturday

12 and 1's through local.. back later

Wake Forest +1.5 (3u)
Northwestern -1.5 (2u)
Penn State -8 (2u)
Ohio St. -16 (1u)
Troy +15 (1u)
Clemson -16.5 (1u)
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well I am on Wake, OSU and Clemson with ya.....

Just hope its not the kiss of death
GL today

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">2u each through local

Arizona pk
UCF -14
Michigan -4
Oklahoma St +2
UNC -2.5
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">LaTech -3 (1u)
Missouri -3 -120 (1u)
UCONN -1 (1u)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">1h Oregon -5.5 -115 (1u) bm
Oregon -8.5 -110 (1u) local

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">FSU/BC UNDER 40 (1u)

13-4 +12.30 for the week.. bout time

Still got a fuckin sour taste in my mouth after OK ST choked off the 21 point lead in the 4th and losin with my 2 after sittin at 3 all week... oh well, fuck it - that's the way the ball bounces

Back