Wk 5: 4-4 ( 50.0% ) -1.7 units
Wk 6: 5-3 ( 62.5% ) +4.4 units
Wk 7: 5-5 ( 50.0% ) -5.5 units
Wk 8: 2-4 ( 33.3% ) -5.0 units
Wk 9: 4-3 ( 57.1% ) +2.2 units
------------------------------------------

39-32 ( 54.9% ) +9.6 units

I'm on 2 plays so far:

Buffalo Bills +4 @ New England ( 3.45 to win 3 )

Jacksonville -6 @ Detroit ( 2.2 to win 2 )

gl to all this week...

good luck with the rest of your plays today bud, with ya on jacksy and against ya on the other ...:shake:

being a bills fan its tough but i am on the pats i think buf gets them at the end of the year at home though

how much do you like jax today, do you see any chance of them losing outright?

I definitely see a possiblility of them losing... but I like their chances more of covering against a Lions team that is allowing a league-high 30 points per game... losing to Cincy and then the Lions back to back sounds unacceptable..

Good to see you on Buffalo Double B

GL today.

New England doesn't have an aggressive pass rush (just 14 sacks so far) and they have allowed at least 1 TD pass in every game. They have also allowed opponents to throw for 250 plus yards in three of the last four. If the O-line can protect Edwards in any way, I see him producing well and finding holes against the Pats secondary.

gl today BAR

:cheers:

added:

Kansas City @ San Diego -14.5 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

Carolina @ Oakland +10 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

Carolina @ Oakland OVER 37.5 ( 1.1 to win 1 )

Blitz...Any thoughts on tonight's game? I keep re-doing it and I keep coming up with Philly by 3. Right on the numbers and same thing with the total with a little lean to the over. I lost my Total plays today (one was a farse) so I dont know if I'll play tonight. Any thoughts?

Blitz...Any thoughts on tonight's game? I keep re-doing it and I keep coming up with Philly by 3. Right on the numbers and same thing with the total with a little lean to the over. I lost my Total plays today (one was a farse) so I dont know if I'll play tonight. Any thoughts?

Too late, just played your G-Men so you better freakin root for me now :smiley_acbe:

having a pretty rough one so far...

added:

NY Giants @ Philadelphia -3 ( 3.3 to win 3 )

NY Giants @ Philadelphia UNDER 43 (1.1 to win 1 )

In their first divisional road game all season, I'll be fading my boys tonight... Philadelphia's top 10 run defense should be able to slow down the Giants running game somewhat and its top 5 pass rush should be able to get pressure on Eli. I know the Giants swept the series a year ago, but they also only scored 16 points in each game.... which is why I also like the UNDER. I don't think I have to explain much about the Giants defense... it should be there just like it was last year when they sacked McNabb 12 times at the Meadowlands. The Giants are ranked 7th against the run and pass, so I'll be expecting alot of punts and field goals from both sides. The only thing that has me worried is if McNabb finds the deep ball against the Giants secondary. Things could get ugly if the Giants don't keep him constantly pressured. I think they do though. In the end with a line like we have here, I gotta just go with the team I think wins... and I think Philly gets things done tonight in a game they need.

Like the play bro.. Tough day for me also... Philly is the right side IMO:cheers:

Like the play bro.. Tough day for me also... Philly is the right side IMO:cheers:

great to know you like em' as well td... I think Eli is a winner and you always have to be concerned about him having the last drive of the game.. thing is, I think this game could come down to a fg and tds' will be hard to come by... I think Philly pulls it out either way though.

had the giants game pegged wrong on so many different levels....

and also had a nighmare of a day... worst in a long while...

updated for the day:

1-6 ( 14.2% ) ( -11.35 units )

I guess fading me this would would have been money... alot shit went against me... hope I can get on the good side of things tonight...

San Francisco +10 @ Arizona ( 3.15 to win 3 )

San Francisco @ Arizona UNDER 48 ( 2.2 to win 2 )

The Cardinals won a defensive struggle in San Francisco back in week 1 with James rushing for 100 yards and the defense forcing 5 turnovers and recording 4 sacks. I figure this game will be similar to that one. The 49ers will more than likely go with a more conservative approach on offense with Hill while The Cards will probably run more than normal with Hightower being a more dangerous back at 6 ft 225 pounds. The 49ers have given up at least 100 rushing yards in all of their games but one. They've also allowed the 7th-most rushing touchdowns (10) and at least 1 in every game for the exception of the home win over Detroit.

At home, Arizona totally shut down Miami's offense in week 2 and did a helluva job against Buffalo in week 5 knocking Trent Edwards out of the game and giving up basically one big play (an 87-yard TD from Losman to Evans). They held the Romo led Cowboys to just 14 points until late in the game when a little outlet pass to Barber went for a 70 yard touchdown. Not saying you can toss out those plays, but for the most part this defense has shut down opposing offenses on its home field. I think the Niners stay within the spread and this one goes under.

Back