Week 1

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
The old man is still kickin'. How've you all been? Didn't do much of anything with last year's college "season," but will see if I can hang around for most of this one (at least in my spotty, come and go fashion). Anyhow, good to see things continuing to slowly get back to normal on and off the fields.

Have a few plays already, and a whole bunch of early leans, so will post them below with something extremely brief.

Sat. 9/4:

WVU (-3) @ +100 for 1
Auburn (-37) for 1
LSU (-3) for 1
BYU (-12.5) for 1

Tough road game for WVU, but their defense will hold the Terps down. Bruins will simply be outclassed, and won't receive the early gifts that Hawaii gave them last week. Tigers can name the score here, so no reason to not run it up. Even with Utah on deck, loving BYU in this spot and on this not so neutral field.

Now for the leans, Thurs 9/2 thru Mon 9/6:

- lean Boise/UCF over
- lean UNC, but too many points in Blacksburg
- lean MSU, but big time revenge spot for NW
- lean Stanford, but an early start and also don't trust it (or my PR #s yet)
- lean Tennessee, but too many points here
- lean Oklahoma, but line got out of hand
- lean Oregon, but Ducks will be looking ahead
- lean SJST, but tough to pull that trigger
- lean Kent/A&M over
- lean Georgia, but just gonna sit back and enjoy this baby (epic week one game...defensive lines gonna dominate, and xtra match-up issues for UGA o-line)
- lean Nevada, but just gonna enjoy this nightcap (can make a case for backing either side, so will probably only watch)
- lean Ole Miss

Still working on the week, so should be back with more over the next few days.
:cheers3:

hey, didn't realize that it's been 15 years of CTG until seeing my profile. know i've been absent/MIA for half of that now, but damn...drinks are on me. glad you all kept it alive.
:smiledrinkbeer:

The old man is still kickin'. How've you all been? Didn't do much of anything with last year's college "season," but will see if I can hang around for most of this one (at least in my spotty, come and go fashion). Anyhow, good to see things continuing to slowly get back to normal on and off the fields.

Have a few plays already, and a whole bunch of early leans, so will post them below with something extremely brief.

Sat. 9/4:

WVU (-3) @ +100 for 1
Auburn (-37) for 1
LSU (-3) for 1
BYU (-12.5) for 1

Tough road game for WVU, but their defense will hold the Terps down. Bruins will simply be outclassed, and won't receive the early gifts that Hawaii gave them last week. Tigers can name the score here, so no reason to not run it up. Even with Utah on deck, loving BYU in this spot and on this not so neutral field.

Now for the leans, Thurs 9/2 thru Mon 9/6:

- lean Boise/UCF over
- lean UNC, but too many points in Blacksburg
- lean MSU, but big time revenge spot for NW
- lean Stanford, but an early start and also don't trust it (or my PR #s yet)
- lean Tennessee, but too many points here
- lean Oklahoma, but line got out of hand
- lean Oregon, but Ducks will be looking ahead
- lean SJST, but tough to pull that trigger
- lean Kent/A&M over
- lean Georgia, but just gonna sit back and enjoy this baby (epic week one game...defensive lines gonna dominate, and xtra match-up issues for UGA o-line)
- lean Nevada, but just gonna enjoy this nightcap (can make a case for backing either side, so will probably only watch)
- lean Ole Miss

Still working on the week, so should be back with more over the next few days.
:cheers3:

Good luck bro. You're betting teams I have absolutely awful luck with in years past. I see a winning weekend for you.

WVU defense let me down, but was just the wrong side. At least I was correct with most of the reasons for laying off my early leans, or it would've been a pretty tough day...so I got that going for me. ;-)
Anyhow, adding...

GT TT ov 37.5 for 1

Reactions: KJ
Seeing a lot the same way

thx, ryno. hope the afternoon/evening improves :shake:

holy shit, hiiii

gl this weekend

hey glen :cheers3:
good to see you, buddy. hope all is well.

The man, the myth...the legend.

:tiphat:
well, the first two are correct...

hope you're having a great day, Nick. UM won big.

Good luck bro. You're betting teams I have absolutely awful luck with in years past. I see a winning weekend for you.

hope so, brother. it ain't over til the fat lady sings. :cheers3:

also hope you're having a great day. definitely a good weekend for your state (UM and MSU).

Hope all is well John.

Everything good here.

Chip got something small going at UCLA.. hopefully Charbonnets people don't get mad to too many carries...great kid and perfect for that offense...

1-4/-3.3 opening weekend :crying2:

adding one more, even with ole piss missing lane's play calling tonight.

Ole Miss TT over 41.5 @ -120

leaned towards ole miss and the over. unsure what we'll see outta louisville here though. can see them backdooring this, and making the game squeak over the total...but can also see lane's defense playing a little better than expected, and ole piss getting a 14-17 win with the total falling in the high 60s. in any case, what i do like is the old piss offense coming out fast and putting up a lot of points early...so ended up with the team total. hopefully this one works out better than the GT TT did on saturday, lol.

1-4/-3.3 opening weekend :crying2:

adding one more, even with ole piss missing lane's play calling tonight.

Ole Miss TT over 41.5 @ -120

leaned towards ole miss and the over. unsure what we'll see outta louisville here though. can see them backdooring this, and making the game squeak over the total...but can also see lane's defense playing a little better than expected, and ole piss getting a 14-17 win with the total falling in the high 60s. in any case, what i do like is the old piss offense coming out fast and putting up a lot of points early...so ended up with the team total. hopefully this one works out better than the GT TT did on saturday, lol.
In at 42 earlier.

Somewhat concerned but the Matty Corral Heisman campaign starts tonight.

47-34 kinda game.

Back