Week 1

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Last few years have been very good on here. This is going to be interesting handicapping wise and adjusting on the fly.

All plays 1 unit unless specified. Consider 1 unit your average base play

Kansas City -9 (5D)
Detroit -3
Cincinnati +3
Arizona +7

Tease:
Atlanta +8/Buffalo -.5 (6pt -115)
Cleveland +18/Seattle-Atlanta over 38/Carolina +13/TB-NO over 38 (10pt -110)

Last edited:
Very simple. My Divisional Round writeup would say the same, I don’t think Houston was a good team last year. They did not get better in the offseason and I think they will be worse. Meanwhile the Chiefs are bringing out the same (virtually almost the exact same) lineup as last season with the exact same coaching staff. The continuity and momentum from last season is a definite plus. Revenge angle only works if you can back it up. Homefield weakened by Small number of fans but should not be an issue. Once the line came off 10, I was on it.

GL Cap, lean that way as well. I'm not sure who is betting this down.

Any thoughts on total? I took under 55.5 early on and still like it. KC will get theirs but I think people forget just how improved their D was last year and I don't think Houston catches the breaks they did in that playoff game.

GL Cap, lean that way as well. I'm not sure who is betting this down.

Any thoughts on total? I took under 55.5 early on and still like it. KC will get theirs but I think people forget just how improved their D was last year and I don't think Houston catches the breaks they did in that playoff game.

Always hesitant to try to get brave and play an under in a KC game but I would lean that way. Though Houston brings back a lot on defense, a new coordinator (despite being in the program already) could be interesting especially without any preseason work. KC will be tested outside as Breeland is suspended and either Rashad Fenton or L’Jairius Snead will get the nod. Fenton got a lot of run in the postseason but the rookie Snead is tall and fast and could match the speed that Houston possesses. I do not see Houston running the ball the way they did in game 1 last year. Even with Mike Pennel out, the Chiefs front 7 is tough this season. We could see a 31-17 affair but Chiefs have notoriously given zero shits late in the game if they have the lead and can just let the other team run some clock on their drives.

Adding:

Detroit -3
Cincinnati +3
Arizona +7

Tease:
Atlanta +8/Buffalo -.5 (6pt -115)
Cleveland +18/Seattle-Atlanta over 38/Carolina +13/TB-NO over 38 (10pt -110)

Happy to see you in zona and lions. I had played zona way early, been trying to convince myself on lions, think I will go ahead on that one. Have another great year pal.

Back