Week 1

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Well well... Almost forgot my password to get on here... Been a while...

Had a very good 2017 NFL.. Let's have another:

Those new to the forum... Don't go crazy week 1... We got a long way to go. $ Management. With that said....

All games 1u unless specified

Philadelphia -2.5
Minnesota -6
CIncinnati +3 (-130
)
New York Giants +3
Denver -3
Arizona pk
Chicago +7.5
Jets/Lions over 44.5
LA Rams -4

GL.. Welcome back to all the veterans here

Last edited:
where tha hell is the chefs play

I would take KC at 3.5 but probably going to sit this one out. Too many questions in the secondary for KC, especially when Berry hasn't practiced in a few weeks.

Over seems like a play. Ive seen a lot of different offenses (including the 2003 version that was near unstoppable under Vermeil) and this might be the best one. And I take Fat Andy over Anthony Lynn every day of the week. There will be opportunity to play on LAC during the year. Idk if this is the one.

I would take KC at 3.5 but probably going to sit this one out. Too many questions in the secondary for KC, especially when Berry hasn't practiced in a few weeks.

Over seems like a play. Ive seen a lot of different offenses (including the 2003 version that was near unstoppable under Vermeil) and this might be the best one. And I take Fat Andy over Anthony Lynn every day of the week. There will be opportunity to play on LAC during the year. Idk if this is the one.

i'd like to have berry, but didn't we know the D would be bad this year? Makes me think that's why Reid dealt Smith because he could only score so many points in a game and much cheaper Mahomes had a higher ceiliing (lower floor)

LAC couldn't run last year, i prefer Rivers as a dog cuz he can make some big mistakes and there's nothing in this stadium that'll rattle KC. Of course Reid will be a huge advantage, maybe a full draft of defensive players will yield some gems?

Adding

Cincinnati +3 (-130) *i don’t advise this strategy often but this is the number I want and I’m pissed I didn’t pull the trigger sooner.
Denver -3

Back