Week 1

raems

Pretty much a regular
Philly -1.5, 1.1/1.

Been sensing a lot of dog love and not buying it against this oline and defense at home.

Bills +7, 1.1/1

Ravens defense fell off a cliff last year without Jimmy Smith. I trust the Bills coaching staff and Joe Flacco to find a way to keep this close.

Jags / Giants U43.5, 1.1/1

Jags have no downfield threats and running on snacks is tough. Defense knows it has to win the day and it can as long as it avoids serious injuries.

49ers +6, 2.2/2

My favorite side of week 1. New QB new OC and banged up oline against an offensive wizard for the 9ers with a good QB having the off-season to prepare. I expect the 9ers oline to be rock solid this season too, just think the Minny offense will take time to gel.

Titans / Dolphins O45,1.1/1

Titans new offense will be smart. Fins will run a visiting defense ragged in that Miami summer heat, happens early in the season every so often and people are left shrugging how it happened.

Chiefs / Chargers O47.5, 2.2/2

Chiefs will have the most explosive offense in the league imo given their weapons. Rivers with these weapons and a healthy line against a bad D will help too.

Packers -7.5, 1.1/1

You dare me to lay below double digits with Rodgers at home against Mitch Trubiskt, i’ll take you up on it. I’m high on the Bears but not this high.

that chiefs over is my favorite play in quite some time. what am I missing? how is that total not 50?

4-3, -0.4u

Rams 1H Over 13.5, 2.2/2

McVay with the same cast, continuity + same great voice in Goff's year all offseason. I'm expecting them to come out and be smooth as hell against a Raider defense that doesn't have a ton of playmakers other than maybe Mo Hurst.

Also lean Jets - Monday night moneyline parlay just feels like what the house will be rooting against and don't see how the Raiders pull it out. With that said, as a fan of the team there's more than enough for me to care about so I'll be sitting out the early game.

Back