Wyoming +10.5
Texas +4.5
Central Michigan -28.5 (-120)
Old Dominion -23.5 (-120)

Also considering:
Vanderbilt -3.5
Texas A&M -2
Louisiana Lafayette +20

Would appreciate any thoughts on which way those last three move from here.

Added 8/23:
Cal -20
Louisiana Lafayette +20
Texas A&M -2.5 (-115)

Added 8/31:
Tennessee -20.5

Added 9/2:
Arkansas State TT O35

Last edited:
Added Cal in the Australian opener, ULL, and A&M. Old Dominion has moved to 27.5 so feeling good about that one. I'm waiting to see if Clemson goes below 7 before jumping on with everyone else, but doubt it will happen.

Should have mentioned in the original post, but all are -110 to win one unit at 5D unless otherwise noted.

I may regret it but added Tennessee -20.5.

Ended up with a push in the Cal - Hawaii game, can't complain. I thought Cal basically did whatever they wanted during a few stretches in the game, but their defense is awful and they got some field position breaks early. I thought the last play may have been in, but oh well.

Central Michigan now at 32.5 so feel like I caught that one in time even though I had to play it over 28.

Adding Arkansas State team over 35 tonight. I think the offense may improve with Voytik possibly adding more to the passing game. Ground game should be explosive, defense and special teams a threat to give a bonus score. I just don't quite trust them enough to lay over a FG against Toledo who should also be solid.

Less than ideal start. We really need something to get them kickstarted or this is about to be dead in the 2nd quarter.

MOT Week 2

ETA: Meant to start a new thread for week 2. Updated record in the original post.

Final 8-3-2 (+4.7) for the week. It would have been nice to get one of the pushes but they both could have been losses as well. I knew better than to get involved late with Tennessee and Arkansas State but I'll chalk it up to week 1 anxiousness and move on.

Back