Week 1

TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
Glutton for more punishment this year. Last year wasn't good for the most part. A couple of bright spots here and there with the big win on the Super Bowl to finish the year down 21 units. Definitely looking to be on the other side of that this year. Teasers were actually pretty decent last year even though they're sucker bets. Prolly won't be able to resist again this year but will try to keep them in check at least. Will try and make time for thoughts as often as I can so here's to a successful year and trying not to be straight fade material......

YTD: 0-0-0 +/- 0 Units

Sides:
Bills +2.5 (1.1/1)

I like what the Colts did on O but I still have questions about the D. I don't think the Bills can go score for score with Luck and am a little nervous about the QB situation in Buffalo. Taylor won the job and I wouldn't think he's gonna be asked to do a lot other than hand it to Shady. Colts were gutted by NE in the AFC Ship so Shady has to be licking his chops, if he can stay on the field. Bills D will pressure and contain Luck enough to give them a shot at the end. Rex likes to control the ball and win with his D which will need to be on its game. I think they're pumped and get it done in Week 1.....BUF 17 IND 14

Dolphins -3.5 (3.15/3)
Not much to say here. Redskins are abysmal and just a abomination of a franchise. Dan Snyder can choke on RGIII's member for all I care and it pains me to be a fan of this clown show. Kirk will be good for a couple picks and Gruden won't run Morris like he should. Not that he would be able to against the Mia front 7 cause the O-Line for Washington sucks pretty much. And don't get me started on the Skins D. Tanny, Miller, and Landry should run up and down the field at will. Skins in for another long year, actually will be a regular traveling circus until Danny boy is somehow impeached......MIA 24 WASH 13

Jags +3 (1.05/1)
Like the Jags to improve a little this year. They have some young talent on O and may be a little suspect on D until they get some guys back but I think they'll be ok in the opener. For me the biggest loss is Benjamin. Kelvin is a huge loss for Carolina and even though Cam is healthy he gets to chuck it to Ted Ginn Jr and Corey Brown on the outside unless Funchess can stake his claim to some PT. Olsen should get plenty of looks when Stewart isn't running it but everyone else knows this as well. KB was in line for a huge year and I don't see a lot to replace his production just yet. Jags do just enough in their opener......JAX 24 CAR 21

Lions +3 (1.2/1)
Don't like betting Det on the road especially with losing a couple key players from their D. I do like the tandem of Mega and Tate. I think Tate is gonna have a big year and it's time for Stafford to take it to the next level. He has the playmakers to do it so we'll see what the kid is made of. Bell/Abdullah could be a fun tandem to watch so the big play potential is all over the place. Chargers dealing with the LA talk and will be without Gates in the opener which is kinda a big deal. Allen will get loose a time or two and who knows what to expect out of Gordon just yet. The Matthews departure could linger for a few weeks until Gordon gets his NFL legs under him......DET 28 SD 24

Raiders +3 (1.05/1)
Kinda crazy for this one but just a gut feel here. If this were the playoffs I'd be more confident betting against Ginger, lol. Oakland has some young talent and even though they've been bad for a while they could surprise this year. The Black Hole will claim a few teams this year so why not here. Cincinnati is definitely the better team and I don't really have numbers or anything to back this play other than it's a shot at an a team with young hungry talent looking for a fight.....OAK 21 CIN 20

Ravens +4 (1.05/1)
Denver figuring out how to operate a new offensive strategy somewhat so who knows what to expect there. I hardly think we'll see the record breaking Manning for a couple years ago and would think they're trying to figure a way to keep him upright and healthy through the season. CJ was great down the stretch last year and while Manning will be throwing to Thomas and Sanders he did lose his favorite TE target. All that money Elway spent of the D and it didn't matter in crunch time. Balty won't back down and they're equipped to go toe for toe if need be. Flacco knows how to win and their D will be good. Balance with Forsett this year will be key and I think Balty could contend late into the year. Statement out of the gate for Joe.......BAL 27 DEN 24

Falcons +3 (1.25/1)
Yeah yeah I know. The Iggles are gonna maybe win the East (which doesn't say much) and contend in the NFC this year. Chip is a genius and we'll all be kneeling at his feet after he wins the SB this year. He's smarter than everyone right? Maybe, but sometimes you can be too smart for your own good. Murray coming off a career high in totes a year ago and the Eagles line isn't the same one he was behind in Dallas last year. Down turn comin for DeMarco me thinks. Bradford calling the signals not huh? He's gonna lead you to the promise land? Maybe. I'm not a buyer though. They'll be in the running in the East becuase it's so bad. Not cause of Bradford. Matty Ice in the dome chucking it to Julio is pretty potent. Dan Quinn is quite the upgrade on the defensive side but it wouldn't take much to improve on that side from last year. The Falcs can score the question is can they at least slow the other team. I think Quinn can do that enough but this one is a shootout....ATL 34 PHI 31

ML:
Bills +115 (1/1.15)
Jags +140 (1/1.4)
Cardinals -127 (1.27/1)
Lions +130 (1/1.3)
Raiders +145 (1/1.45)
Ravens +175 (1/1.75)

Falcons +125 (1/1.25)

Totals:

Eagles/Falcons o55 (1.1/1)

Teasers:

2T 6 pt: Patriots -1/Packers pk (1.15/1)
4T 10pt: Bills +12.5/Jags +13/Raiders +13/Ravens +14 (1.1/1)
4T 10pt: Lions +12.5/Raiders +13/Ravens +14/Falcons +13 (1.1/1)

Parlays:

Patriots ML -330/Packers ML -275/Dolphins ML -180 (1/1.74)
Patriots ML -330/Dolphins ML -180 (1/1.015)
Packers ML -275/Dolphins ML -180 (1/1.108)

:shake: GL FELLAS :shake:​

Last edited:
Dolphins -3.5 (3.15/3)
Not much to say here. Redskins are abysmal and just a abomination of a franchise. Dan Snyder can choke on RGIII's member for all I care and it pains me to be a fan of this clown show. Kirk will be good for a couple picks and Gruden won't run Morris like he should. Not that he would be able to against the Mia front 7 cause the O-Line for Washington sucks pretty much. And don't get me started on the Skins D. Tanny, Miller, and Landry should run up and down the field at will. Skins in for another long year, actually will be a regular traveling circus until Danny boy is somehow impeached......MIA 24 WASH 13

[/QUOTE]

And he didn't disappoint. Not exactly how I drew it up but had no doubt the Skins would blow it. Gruden not ready to be a head coach. That time management at the end of the game was little league stuff. He's on over his head but it doesn't matter as long as Snyder is calling the shots. Redskins are just abysmal. Lol

Back