Week #1

Tito

The Salty Dog
2014 Reg season - 88-66 (+18.68u)
2014 Playoffs - 16-14 (+9.89u)
2014 Overall - 104-80 (+28.57u)

Looking forward to a new season of NFL….hopefully I can come close to last years results, but really my goal is to not suck this year :prayer

Trying to not go nuts the first week, but if I come up with a play then I have to play it….so far -

Packers -6.5 (-120) -1u-

Dolphins -3.5 -1u-

Jags +3 (-105) -1u-

Dolphins/Redskins OVER 43 (-120) -1u-

Saints/Cardinals OVER 48 (-120) -1u-

Texans +105 -1u-

Lions TT OVER 21 -1u-

Bengals/Raiders OVER 43 (-105) -1u-

Giants/Cowboys OVER 52 (-105) -1u-

Vikings ML (-125) -1u-

• Packers have to be on a mission after last years debacle to end the season and they get to do it against a team that has a lot wrong with it and not much right. Don't really see Rodgers getting stopped much in this one.
  • Dolphins up against a team with even more wrong then the Bears. Skins may be bottom 5 worst teams and I have a feeling they will be dogs of a Td+ in most games before long. Hate road chalk in both of these, but these are two (Chi and Wash) really bad teams here. Think the Dolphins will be a fairly strong team this year.
  • I like the Jags and think they will make some improvements this year. I may be totally wrong. But I like some of the weapons, even w/out Julius, and Carolina as road chalk is not right.

I will definitely be on Texans. I'm also looking at the Phins TT Ov, Chargers, Zona and/or Over, Jets, and maybe Bengals.

Bol to all this year! :cheers3:

Last edited:
thank you guys...bol to you all this weekend!

added a couple of overs, had to buy them down...

still going to add...

thank you teed and hugh :shake:

added the texans...still looking at another play or two...

Back