Week 1

CarsonK

Tulane*** (9/3) +9 They catch Duke at a very nice time, new QB and a bunch of injuries on D#. Tanner Lee will be much better this year. He put in a ton of work with his WRs this off season. Tulanes D# will be tough and their front seven will keep them in this ball game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tulane win this game out right.
Old Dominion** (9/5) -6.5
OldDom/E.Mich (9/5) Under 65.5 I don't see E.Mich scoring to much. When O.D. is on offense they should be running the ball and chewing up the clock. I really don't see them airing it out right away with new QB Bentley.
Temple** (9/5) +7 I do believe PSU will be a very good team this year. But I also believe the Owls can be very good too. Walker will feel more comfortable behind center with a health O-Line and some nice weapons on the outside (Jennings & Anderson). Lets not forget the Owls D#. They return all their starters from last season and if they can get pressure on Hackenberg, this can be the biggest win in Temple history. I'm also not a big fan of PSU on the road, they screwed me a few times last season. @Rutgers(W,by3), @Mich(L,by5), @Ind(W,by6), ILL(L,by2). I'll gladly take the pts in this game.

Tulane +7 Feel good about this one.

Still looking at a few more, will post them later in the week.

Last edited:
Thanks Clowncar & BAR. Hope you guys have a great weekend of CFB!!! I just added 3 more games. I can't wait til Thursday.

can you post the plays in new windows and then copy and paste into the original post so those of us who want to read you know when you make a new play? There are other reasons that can be considered a good practice too.

I get what you're saying, not a problem.

Old Dominion** (9/5) -6.5
OldDom/E.Mich (9/5) Under 65.5 I don't see E.Mich scoring to much. When O.D. is on offense they should be running the ball and chewing up the clock. I really don't see them airing it out right away with new QB Bentley.
Temple** (9/5) +7 I do believe PSU will be a very good team this year. But I also believe the Owls can be very good too. Walker will feel more comfortable behind center with a health O-Line and some nice weapons on the outside (Jennings & Anderson). Lets not forget the Owls D#. They return all their starters from last season and if they can get pressure on Hackenberg, this can be the biggest win in Temple history. I'm also not a big fan of PSU on the road, they screwed me a few times last season. @Rutgers(W,by3), @Mich(L,by5), @Ind(W,by6), ILL(L,by2). I'll gladly take the pts in this game.

Thanks for doing what Kyle was saying. It is just more transparent. Nothing you did wrong just don't want anyone getting feathers ruffled with edits.

Like what a few of you have said on ODU under, may join myself!

Totally on board with Temple and Tulane

Havent dug into ODU game since I bet the awful BOL opener but I hope you hit that one too

Good timing. Both those side plays got hit today and you got some really good value. Have a great year

Back