Week #1

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
And so it begins... :tiphat:
Another journey that will take us from the dog days of August all the way into the new year. Gotta love it! Anyhow, as always, all the plays will get copied into this first post.

Thursday 8/28
Washington St (-8) over Rutgers (-110) for 1
Tulane (+7.5) over Tulsa (-110) for 1/2

Friday 8/29
Colorado St (+3) over Colorado (-110) for 1

Saturday 8/30
Clemson (+7.5) over Georgia (-110) for 1
Washington (-15.5) over Hawaii (-110) for 1

UCF (-1.5) over Penn St (-110) for 1
Troy (+3) over UAB (-110) for 1/2
BC(-5)/Marshall(-12)/Auburn(-8.5)/Oklahoma(-26) for 1 to win 1

FAU(+30.5)/MissSt(-20.5)/UNT(+35) for 1 to win 1
USC TT over 40 (-110) for 3/4
UCLA 2H (-6) over Virginia (-110) for 1

Sunday 8/31
Baylor TT over 54 (-110) for 3/4
Utah St TT over 23 (-110) for 1/2

Monday 9/1
Louisville (-3) over Miami (-120) for 1/2

Hope it's a fun, profitable college football season for us all. :shake:

Last edited:
as many of you know, and as many of you also do yourselves, i put together (and maintain) my own PR#s for college footsies. i've been working on them for weeks...it takes a helluva lot to put together, then a shitload of time to keep them up to date every week. it's a tedious fuckin' process, to say the least. but the more results/games/stats/etc the better, as that's what tightens the numbers up. anyhow, for this opening week, here are the games where my PR#s pointed me...

Tulane (+5)...my #s made Tulsa a 1/2 pt dog...should have a small play here.

Wazzou (-8)...my #s made them an 11 pt fav in Seattle. not a huge variance, but there are other things i like about this one...and it's already been played.

Colly St (+3)...my #s made Colorado a 3.5 pt dog here...and this one's already played as well.

Troy (pk)...my #s made UAB a 7 pt dog...should have a play on this one shortly.

FAU (+24)...my #s say it should be a 17.5 pt line...but as of now, it's just a lean.

BC (-14.5)...my #s made them a 19.5 pt fav...but as of now, it's just a lean.

Auburn (-20.5)...my #s made them a 25 pt fav...but as of now, it's just a lean.

Clemson (+7.5)...my #s made UGA a 3.5 pt fav...and it's already been played.

Fresno St (+21)...my #s say USC should only be a 17 pt fav...but truth be told, i disagree...so i'm ignoring my #s, and this is not a lean.

Missy St (-30.5)...my #s made them a 35 pt fav...but as of now, it's just a lean.

Washington (-15.5)...my #s made Hawaii a 23 pt home dog. put a couple brief thoughts in another thread, so there's obviously more to it...but it's already been played.

N Texas (+24)...my #s made Tejas a 16.5 pt fav...but as of now, it's just a lean.

Utah St (+7)...my #s made the Vols a 2 pt fav here...but as of now, it's just a lean.

Louisville (-3)...my #s made Miami a 7.5 pt dog here...but as of now, it's just a lean.

so that's where my PR#s led me this week. some leans are obviously stronger than others...and as of right now, there are 4 plays.
here are some of the other games i'm also looking at...

UCF (-1.5)...my PR#s make them a 4 pt fav in Ireland...but just don't see Penn St being very effective running the ball, or stopping the run.

Marshall (-24)...my PR#s make them a 26 pt fav...Miami-Ohio is garbage...but could also be part of a solid teaser.

Oklahoma (-38)...my PR#s make them a 41.5 pt fav...Louisiana Tech is tremendously outclassed...but will probably just be part of a solid teaser as well.

UCLA 2H...fuck a 9am start on the east coast. but that said, remember how they woke up in Nebraska last year and dominated the 2nd half. hopefully Virginia will play a strong first half...the Bruins will be knocking some rust off early...and there will be a very advantageous number for a 2nd half play.

anyhow, like i said, i've been diligently working on college footsies for a while now...and wanted to get the thread up/thoughts posted. taking the kids on a short vacation to san diego (last trip before school starts) later this week, so didn't wanna run up against it either. more later...

:beer1:

Fresno St (+21)...my #s say USC should only be a 17 pt fav...but truth be told, i disagree...so i'm ignoring my #s, and this is not a lean.

I like you going with the 'hunch' here.

Washington (-15.5)...my #s made Hawaii a 23 pt home dog. put a couple brief thoughts in another thread, so there's obviously more to it...but it's already been played.

I just did a lil more looking after seeing that thread and locked in that number, its not gonna hit 14 and I don't want 17 at some point.

UCLA 2H...fuck a 9am start on the east coast. but that said, remember how they woke up in Nebraska last year and dominated the 2nd half. hopefully Virginia will play a strong first half...the Bruins will be knocking some rust off early...and there will be a very advantageous number for a 2nd half play.

Definitely a good wait and see...very high on them this year...

:abouttime:

:thumbsup:

the first set of plays...only cuz i'm posting them now, lol...they were made at various times over the last few days.

Washington St (-8) for 1
Colorado St (+3) for 1
Clemson (+7.5) for 1
Washington (-15.5) for 1

I like you going with the 'hunch' here.

I just did a lil more looking after seeing that thread and locked in that number, its not gonna hit 14 and I don't want 17 at some point.

Definitely a good wait and see...very high on them this year...

thanks. and fwiw, there's a good chance the Trojans see some of my $ this weekend...some way, somehow. PR#s be damned, lol. but seriously, teams going in totally opposite directions. and without Carr...literally the only thing in Fresno's favor right now is that USC has a trip to Stanford on deck.

yeah...15 or 15.5 are bad #s. don't like the line, but it could be worse...and it's only there because of Miles, tbh. huge advantage in the trenches though on both sides for UW. Petersen's got an easy start, and will be sitting 4-0 when facing Stanford end of Sept.

me too...and on the entire Pac 12, as are many. the problem is that there are landmines everywhere in the conference...some very tough schedules...and i'm worried that these teams beat each other up, and that no one comes out the other end unscathed.
the conference will definitely be entertaining though, with all these solid teams/coaches/QBs/etc. best it's ever been. and will be praying the Bruins can pull it off.

:prayer

weds morning through friday nite. a quickie to finish off the summer, and get back here for the holiday weekend.

Gotcha, hectic weekend into early week, if I find a good time before then I'll hit ya up 'old times' style to talk the footsies.

And on pot above, Pac 12 is my fav conference right now as far as excitement and pure quality. Should be a fun year...and you know what I always tell ya about your Pac-12 bets...stick wit dem! ;)

Gotcha, hectic weekend into early week, if I find a good time before then I'll hit ya up 'old times' style to talk the footsies.

And on pot above, Pac 12 is my fav conference right now as far as excitement and pure quality. Should be a fun year...and you know what I always tell ya about your Pac-12 bets...stick wit dem! ;)

sounds good! :shake:

been thinking about this a bit, but i'm gonna post my PR#s for this opening week. i've got one more tweak to make later this coming week, but it's just a minor adjustment.

anyhow, i won't give away exactly what i do...or how i do it...but i will get into some vague aspects here & there. and yes, i fully admit that i've "borrowed" formulas/etc from others more knowledgeable than myself...tweaked some things based upon personal preference...and that actual game data needs to be entered for these #s to truly come into form. but all that said, it's as good a starting point as any.

maybe the #s can help some of you. but the real reason for posting these is to compare/contrast with others here who do the same thing. obviously, i already compare/contrast my #s with some of the pundits...sagarin, steele, etc...but without the actual data the season will bring us every week, maybe we can help each other out in the meantime.

lastly, even though they're not included here, i use Steele's #s for HFA...just adjusted down a quarter point per team...when coming up with my lines.

:shake:

my PR#s

[TABLE="width: 241"]
<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]99.22
[/TD]
[TD]Florida St
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]94.90
[/TD]
[TD]Oregon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]93.23
[/TD]
[TD]Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]90.88
[/TD]
[TD]Auburn[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]90.15
[/TD]
[TD]Oklahoma[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]90.07
[/TD]
[TD]UCLA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]89.12
[/TD]
[TD]Baylor[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]89.06
[/TD]
[TD]Stanford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]88.93
[/TD]
[TD]South Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]86.91
[/TD]
[TD]Ohio St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]86.58
[/TD]
[TD]Michigan St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]86.21
[/TD]
[TD]LSU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]85.83
[/TD]
[TD]Clemson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]84.43
[/TD]
[TD]Georgia[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]84.07
[/TD]
[TD]USC[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]83.61
[/TD]
[TD]Texas A&M[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]83.52
[/TD]
[TD]Wisconsin[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]83.20
[/TD]
[TD]Oklahoma St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]83.07
[/TD]
[TD]Missouri[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]82.90
[/TD]
[TD]Washington[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]82.41
[/TD]
[TD]Arizona St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]80.43
[/TD]
[TD]Mississippi[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]80.19
[/TD]
[TD]Louisville[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]79.82
[/TD]
[TD]Mississippi St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]79.49
[/TD]
[TD]Notre Dame[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]78.80
[/TD]
[TD]Texas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]78.75
[/TD]
[TD]Kansas St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]78.47
[/TD]
[TD]North Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]78.03
[/TD]
[TD]UCF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]78.01
[/TD]
[TD]Oregon St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]77.45
[/TD]
[TD]BYU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]77.14
[/TD]
[TD]Iowa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]77.12
[/TD]
[TD]Michigan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]76.69
[/TD]
[TD]Arizona[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]76.29
[/TD]
[TD]Florida[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]75.87
[/TD]
[TD]Miami[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]75.17
[/TD]
[TD]Duke[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.88
[/TD]
[TD]Texas Tech[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.83
[/TD]
[TD]TCU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.65
[/TD]
[TD]Nebraska[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.47
[/TD]
[TD]Georgia Tech[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.16
[/TD]
[TD]Utah[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]74.00
[/TD]
[TD]Houston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73.83
[/TD]
[TD]Virginia Tech[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73.68
[/TD]
[TD]Boise St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73.60
[/TD]
[TD]Bowling Green[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73.51
[/TD]
[TD]Vanderbilt[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]73.34
[/TD]
[TD]Penn St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72.68
[/TD]
[TD]Washington St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72.41
[/TD]
[TD]Utah St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72.35
[/TD]
[TD]Cincinnati[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]72.12
[/TD]
[TD]Marshall[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.80
[/TD]
[TD]Northwestern[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.61
[/TD]
[TD]Fresno St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.59
[/TD]
[TD]Syracuse[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.38
[/TD]
[TD]Maryland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.34
[/TD]
[TD]Pittsburgh[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]71.27
[/TD]
[TD]Minnesota[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70.67
[/TD]
[TD]Northern Illinois[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70.55
[/TD]
[TD]Arkansas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70.31
[/TD]
[TD]Tennessee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]70.23
[/TD]
[TD]Indiana[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]69.99
[/TD]
[TD]Navy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]69.36
[/TD]
[TD]East Carolina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]68.31
[/TD]
[TD]West Virginia[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67.47
[/TD]
[TD]Colorado St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]67.25
[/TD]
[TD]Toledo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]66.28
[/TD]
[TD]North Texas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]66.04
[/TD]
[TD]Iowa St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.44
[/TD]
[TD]Nevada[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.31
[/TD]
[TD]Virginia[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.25
[/TD]
[TD]San Diego St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.22
[/TD]
[TD]UTSA[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]65.20
[/TD]
[TD]Ball St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64.47
[/TD]
[TD]Boston College[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64.43
[/TD]
[TD]Rutgers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64.29
[/TD]
[TD]North Carolina St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64.13
[/TD]
[TD]Rice[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]64.07
[/TD]
[TD]Colorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63.98
[/TD]
[TD]Illinois[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63.89
[/TD]
[TD]ULL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63.84
[/TD]
[TD]Kentucky[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]63.13
[/TD]
[TD]San Jose St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62.91
[/TD]
[TD]SMU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]62.18
[/TD]
[TD]California[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.70
[/TD]
[TD]Western Kentucky[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.63
[/TD]
[TD]South Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.49
[/TD]
[TD]FAU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.32
[/TD]
[TD]Buffalo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.26
[/TD]
[TD]Wake Forest[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]61.24
[/TD]
[TD]Arkansas St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.86
[/TD]
[TD]Connecticut[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.82
[/TD]
[TD]Tulane[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.75
[/TD]
[TD]Temple[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.74
[/TD]
[TD]Memphis[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.50
[/TD]
[TD]UNLV[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60.00
[/TD]
[TD]Middle Tennessee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59.92
[/TD]
[TD]Kansas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.47
[/TD]
[TD]USF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.42
[/TD]
[TD]Kent St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58.33
[/TD]
[TD]Central Michigan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57.31
[/TD]
[TD]Akron[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57.01
[/TD]
[TD]Tulsa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.91
[/TD]
[TD]Ohio[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.83
[/TD]
[TD]Troy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.35
[/TD]
[TD]Hawaii[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.31
[/TD]
[TD]Purdue[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.25
[/TD]
[TD]ULM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56.14
[/TD]
[TD]Wyoming[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55.27
[/TD]
[TD]Army[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53.91
[/TD]
[TD]Louisiana Tech[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53.57
[/TD]
[TD]Old Dominion[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53.09
[/TD]
[TD]New Mexico[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52.18
[/TD]
[TD]Air Force[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51.84
[/TD]
[TD]Texas St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50.12
[/TD]
[TD]Western Michigan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48.92
[/TD]
[TD]Georgia Southern[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47.95
[/TD]
[TD]UTEP[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47.84
[/TD]
[TD]Southern Mississippi[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47.72
[/TD]
[TD]UAB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46.03
[/TD]
[TD]Appalachian St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45.28
[/TD]
[TD]Idaho[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44.15
[/TD]
[TD]Georgia St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43.93
[/TD]
[TD]FIU[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43.67
[/TD]
[TD]Miami-Ohio[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43.27
[/TD]
[TD]Eastern Michigan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43.19
[/TD]
[TD]Massachusetts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41.14
[/TD]
[TD]New Mexico St[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

GL this season yanks agree wit alot. I didn't see nc state on ur pr list, I wanted to see what ur nc state/ga southern line was. Glad to see u have appy state above Idaho, few nigggas I know and respect have it tha other way and I know they wrong jus dont wanna hurt feelings ;)

Hahahaha at Tru

glad to see you have Idaho above NMSU and not as the worst team in the country

Hahahaha at Tru

Haha well played. I'm still strong on nmsu favored over Idaho rite now. After a few games teams might be adjusted and I show Idaho more respect but rite now they are some shit

tru just likes anything with a "ho" in it a little more than he should.

Thanks for posting the pr and have a great week 1.

Is the Clemson play just thinking they shut down the uga run game enough to be in a low scoring game or do you think they can move the ball on uga?

Is the Clemson play just thinking they shut down the uga run game enough to be in a low scoring game or do you think they can move the ball on uga?

:rofl:

Yanks I noticed nc state after a 3rd look, u have em basically -15 neutral plus nc state hfa u don't have a lean on this one?

For your sake, I hope Leach takes a knee when up ten points at the end....
lol that's why I'm having trouble betting wazzou. after leach burned me in the bowl game, i'm still a little red assed about it, and gunshy on trusting him as a fav of over a td....

GL this season yanks agree wit alot. I didn't see nc state on ur pr list, I wanted to see what ur nc state/ga southern line was. Glad to see u have appy state above Idaho, few nigggas I know and respect have it tha other way and I know they wrong jus dont wanna hurt feelings ;)

Hahahaha at Tru

Haha well played. I'm still strong on nmsu favored over Idaho rite now. After a few games teams might be adjusted and I show Idaho more respect but rite now they are some shit

lol...be nice. :mooned:

with HFA, i make Georgia Southern a 19 pt dog. i've looked at the game...but tbh, i'm unsure about the matchup.

thanks, vk/cc. yes, a big part is that i think they'll shut down the UGA offense...definitely the run game, but expect the pass rush to be effective too.
i'm considering the under as well, but not totally comfortable with that yet. basically wondering if these solid defenses will cause inexperience on offense to turn the ball over.
in any case, i hope recent history holds true...where clemson starts a season well, only to lose one or two they shouldn't late...and conversely, georgia will dump a game or two early, only to rally later in the season. ;-)

Yanks I noticed nc state after a 3rd look, u have em basically -15 neutral plus nc state hfa u don't have a lean on this one?

3 pt variance w/ the line...but no, not comfortable. it wouldn't surprise me if both of these teams turn out significantly better than expected this year, when it's all said and done.

For your sake, I hope Leach takes a knee when up ten points at the end....

lol that's why I'm having trouble betting wazzou. after leach burned me in the bowl game, i'm still a little red assed about it, and gunshy on trusting him as a fav of over a td....

kiss my :mooned:, lol. i was purposely not bringing it up...but i obviously found it ironic that two of my first plays for the new season were wazzou and colly st. i'm still burnt about that bowl loss too, BTP. but hopefully leach will bring me closure here. ;-)

tangent time...
don't wanna waste a GD thread on this, but who lives in the seattle/tacoma area of washington here?

bottom line, i'm thinking about looking for a gig up there and moving the family up. i've visited a couple times, in the summer, and absolutely loved it. but looking for an unbiased, local opinion...as obviously, it would be a dramatic change from so cal.

btw...not sure if i've ever been so opposite of steele in a given week...plays, opinions, etc.
so little in common. wonder how that bodes for my week... :idk:

3 additions today...

Tulane (+7.5) for 1/2
Troy (+3) for 1/2

a brief explanation on all of the above...

played tulane at betus earlier today, but the line is still there. as i said in my list of leans, my PR #s made tulsa a 1/2 pt dog. steele and others really like tulsa though, so the line crept up. part of me would prefer to leave the shit game alone...but if i'm gonna put the work in, i need to trust my PR#s...and an 8 pt variance requires a little something on the game, so a 1/2 unit.
similar story with the troy addition. ras moved this line quite a bit today. but as i said in my list of leans, my PR#s made uab a 7 pt dog. couldn't ignore the 10 pt variance between the line and my #s, so another 1/2 unit play on a shit game.
lastly, added one of my teasers...smh...comprised of 4 of my leans. getting ready for that short vacation before the kids go back to school...looks like we might be running some maintenance late tomorrow night, so got it outta the way. anyhow, teased them all down to where they're at least 14 pts below where my PR#s say they should be.

that should be it for thurs/friday. but will probably have some sat/sun/monday additions by friday night.

remaining leans...

UCLA 2H - we'll see how that shakes out.
Utah St - line moved a bit against me.
FAU - line really moved against me...and w/out a 24, all is lost.
Fresno - ignoring my PR#s here, and was never a lean...will be a USC TT instead!!!
Messy St - probably won't touch this one.
UNT - line is moving in my favor, and hope it keeps climbing.
Ville - line moved a bit against me.

:popcorn:

3 additions today...

Tulane (+7.5) for 1/2
Troy (+3) for 1/2

a brief explanation on all of the above...

played tulane at betus earlier today, but the line is still there. as i said in my list of leans, my PR #s made tulsa a 1/2 pt dog. steele and others really like tulsa though, so the line crept up. part of me would prefer to leave the shit game alone...but if i'm gonna put the work in, i need to trust my PR#s...and an 8 pt variance requires a little something on the game, so a 1/2 unit.
similar story with the troy addition. ras moved this line quite a bit today. but as i said in my list of leans, my PR#s made uab a 7 pt dog. couldn't ignore the 10 pt variance between the line and my #s, so another 1/2 unit play on a shit game.
lastly, added one of my teasers...smh...comprised of 4 of my leans. getting ready for that short vacation before the kids go back to school...looks like we might be running some maintenance late tomorrow night, so got it outta the way. anyhow, teased them all down to where they're at least 14 pts below where my PR#s say they should be.

that should be it for thurs/friday. but will probably have some sat/sun/monday additions by friday night.

Great number on Tulane yanks. Like Troy at that price also

Great number on Tulane yanks. Like Troy at that price also

:shake: though it moved to +8 tonight at betus.

Always a pleasure Yanks, good luck!!

good to see ya, silk. will look for your thread/plays. good luck this season. :cheers3:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and plays. Much appreciated.

thanks, bud. hope you have a great season! :shake:

GL yanks. I agree with the Troy....that line looks so far off

:cheers3:

:shake: though it moved to +8 tonight at betus.

good to see ya, silk. will look for your thread/plays. good luck this season. :cheers3:

thanks, bud. hope you have a great season! :shake:

:cheers3:

Haha everywhere else 6.5, I need to look into betus an deposit some cream there. How are they on withdrawals? How easy is it to move cash there?

And so it begins... :tiphat:
Another journey that will take us from the dog days of August all the way into the new year. Gotta love it! Anyhow, as always, all the plays will get copied into this first post.

Thursday 8/28
Washington St (-8) over Rutgers (-110) for 1
Tulane (+7.5) over Tulsa (-110) for 1/2

Friday 8/29
Colorado St (+3) over Colorado (-110) for 1

Saturday 8/30
Clemson (+7.5) over Georgia (-110) for 1
Washington (-15.5) over Hawaii (-110) for 1

UCF (-1.5) over Penn St (-110) for 1
Troy (+3) over UAB (-110) for 1/2

Sunday 8/31

Monday 9/1

Hope it's a fun, profitable college football season for us all. :shake:

looks good , we only differ on a couple and they could go either way

BOL on the season Yanks

Haha everywhere else 6.5, I need to look into betus an deposit some cream there. How are they on withdrawals? How easy is it to move cash there?

that 1/2 point made all the difference, lol. but yeah, never had a problem with them. the other good thing is they get the team totals out earlier than others...just with slightly bad #s, or higher juice. (see the 2 i'm adding in a few.)

looks good , we only differ on a couple and they could go either way

BOL on the season Yanks

you too, buddy. :shake:

back from the San Diego trip. didn't get to watch much football these last two days, unfortunately, but 2-1 so far...and bummed that i never added the BG/WKU total brought up in the line mvmt thread. oh, well.
had a good line thx to betus on tulane. but tulsa was lucky to win, let alone cover. shame everyone couldn't cash that one. colly st went very well. but damn, i'm disappointed in leach/wazzou. would be a shame to see them take a couple steps back this season, especially after choking away the bowl last december.

anyhow, back to business. 3 more additions tonight...

FAU(+30.5)/MissSt(-20.5)/UNT(+35) for 1 to win 1
USC TT over 40 (-110) for 3/4
Baylor TT over 54 (-110) for 3/4

briefly on the above...

another one of my teasers combining various leans...which i don't really recommend doing, lol...but the lines on these games via my PR#s are FAU (+17.5), Messy St (-35), and N Texas (+16.5)...so that's the bottom line here. fwiw, i came very close to playing UNT +26, but just couldn't being myself to follow the big value my PR#s say is there, since it's Charlie's 1st home game in Austin.
betus helping with these team totals as well. they give them early...but you either have to pay a bit more juice, or you take a line that's a bit off. anyhow, due to the defenses these guys are facing...and even with stanford on deck for usc...i really like these two to score often. hope to see the trojans in the low 50s, and baylor sniffing 70.

GL tomorrow/late today.

remaining leans...

UCLA 2H - we'll still see how that shakes out, but hoping to wake up to a great 2H play.

Utah St - line has really moved against me, dammit.
Ville - line moved a bit against me, and has since settled.

:popcorn:

first saturday of the year!!! :cheers3:

yanks bol my brother I always enjoy reading your thread keep that money train rolling:shake:

unreal...if not for 3 defensive TDs, lol...things would've went perfectly, in terms of setting up the 2nd half. anyhow, not exactly the line i was hoping for...but was gonna jump anything under a TD.

addition...

UCLA 2H (-6) for 1

now for the Bruin's offense to wake up and play!!!

Back