1:00 PMEastern Kentucky @ MarshallESPNJason Benetti, Andre Ware
1:30 PMMiddle Tennessee @ ArmyCBSSNBen Holden, Ross Tucker
4:30 PMSouthern Methodist @ Texas StateESPNAnish Shroff, Tom Luginbill
7:30 PMHouston Baptist @ North TexasESPN3
8:00 PMArkansas State @ MemphisESPNBob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Cole Cubelic
9:00 PMStephen F Austin @ UTEPESPN3

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7
8:00 PMBYU @ NavyESPNRece Davis, Kirk Herbstreit

Oh goodness. Beth needs to stick to Women's softball where she's a Hall of Fame broadcaster. Volume off when she does football.

I wonder if there is going to be an over / under on how many minutes Rece and Kirk will spend on the actual BYU/Navy game vs the entirety of college football, coronavirus and social injustice? Maybe half-and-half...or they might actually spend more time talking about non-BYU/Navy related topics. With Rece it won't be as bad as it would be if Fowler was there.

I wonder if I need to buy ESPN+ this year or if they will keep the games on ESPN3 which anyone with a conventional ESPN package has access to.

Ah, Frank is back.

i missed any news about Chris Fowler. Anybody ? Thanks.

Ah, Frank is back.

i missed any news about Chris Fowler. Anybody ? Thanks.

Not sure if this is directed to me since I mentioned Fowler's name? I think the US Open always happens this weekend and he does that, so he always misses week 1. I like Rece better anyway. But my comment was meaning, I'm sure Fowler would be more than happy to take the conversation off-topic...but ESPN always does that anyway, just now with everything happening...I suppose I should find a BYU or Navy radio call to listen to instead if I want to hear about the actual game instead of what hot button issues ESPN will want the viewers to hear.

Thank you mr. s—k. I failed to make that connection.

i liked Fowler better years ago when he did espn’s college football scoreboard. And I still think that was his niche.

I suppose I should find a BYU or Navy radio call to listen to instead if I want to hear about the actual game instead of what hot button issues ESPN will want the viewers to hear.

Yes, this is going to be a challenging part of the season. No doubt.

Back