Week 1 - Teasers of the Week

Tito

The Salty Dog
Teasers are for suckers and squares...so here I am, lol.

Side Teaser:

Steelers +13.5 & Bears +13 - *65/50*

Steelers +13.5 & Broncos pk - *65/50*

Totals Teaser:

Balt/NYJ UNDER 50.5 & TB/Dal UNDER 56.5 - *65/50*

Last edited:
I used to play 1 teaser a week for years and crushed it. 2 team 6 point teasers in the nfl can be very sharp! Problem is most suckers and squares add way more teams and do silly things! I kinda got off them more recently cause they don’t give out many good tease numbers anymore plus I don’t think the same numbers hold as much value with the longer xp, going for 2, etc, lot more goofy outcomes than we used to have.

Partly why I'm posting them, it will keep me more disciplined and I'm curious to see if you can do ok with them if playing somewhat disciplined with them. We will see!

Partly why I'm posting them, it will keep me more disciplined and I'm curious to see if you can do ok with them if playing somewhat disciplined with them. We will see!

I swear for bout 4 years or so I did one a week and was never worse than 11-5 on the season. Only thing I’d say is I think you better off not using totals as often, don’t think the points offer as much value on those. One thing that bothered me was often times I didn’t need the points (you could have did money line dog 2 teams w bears and Steelers, woulda paid fat!!!). Most the time I did a dog and a fav (not always) and I almost always played the ml on the dog and just thought of all the points as insurance. Anyways nice start and gl!

I swear for bout 4 years or so I did one a week and was never worse than 11-5 on the season. Only thing I’d say is I think you better off not using totals as often, don’t think the points offer as much value on those. One thing that bothered me was often times I didn’t need the points (you could have did money line dog 2 teams w bears and Steelers, woulda paid fat!!!). Most the time I did a dog and a fav (not always) and I almost always played the ml on the dog and just thought of all the points as insurance. Anyways nice start and gl!

thx bank. yeah total teasers will be rare, I just absolutely love that one. Going to do my best to be real disciplined. Gl on the season bud!

Back