Week 1 plays

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
KC -3 -115 3u

This is play of the year material IMO. Am I aware I am taking a team that was 2-14 last year as a favorite on the road? Yes, yes I am. This is also a team with 5 pro bowlers, who has a whole new attitude and a ton of injured players last year will be at full strength. Their QB who should be a backup in the CFL is gone, and a guy who wont do the one thing he did a ton of, is back. I expect a lot from Charles and Bowe, and the d should be solid.

All it takes is a competent team, not a good one, to beat the Jags. This team is terrible, and their one decent skill player (not counting MJD till i see hes back) is not playing. They may have Teddy B next year, but this year they are god awful, I dont care if its Henne or Gabbert. Home field means nothing, and they get routed here.

Look, I hate Andy Reid so much, but fact is, KC is going to be much improved, mostly bc of health and getting a competent qb, and Reid is gonna get all sorts of credit he doesnt deserve. this one's a laugher.

Browns +1.5 1u

This teams not half bad anymore. Love the coaching staff, think Weeden actually has some skills, and even without Gordon, I think Clevelands offense scores enough on the Dolphins D to win this one. Love Jordan Cameron this year. T Rich is a beast. I don't hate the phins either, but Tannehil on the road vs a team that I think is competent...gimme the Browns as a dog.

all for now...maybe more to come...maybe not

not touchin them til i see something from them. on the road vs a team that was clearly superior in all aspects last year (even with cousins at qb or a 60% rg3)

just can't do it. if it were in philly, maybe.

only issue is playing this on the QB for the Chiefs

I do think this moves to 3.5 at some point though so you got a good line

I think they are a deeper team than the Jags, (Jags are bottom 3 talent in the league) but I don't know if I can trust Smith on the road, he's no different than Cassel...

BP9pqHbCAAAJ5LQ.jpg:large

really like Cleveland, had that one circled

Yea agree on the Browns

echo what teed said about the chefs game......that might be a no play

One thing I may consider tho....do the Chefs practice indoors? It will be hot as fuck in Jax on that date...barring rain or threat there of

only issue is playing this on the QB for the Chiefs

I do think this moves to 3.5 at some point though so you got a good line

I think they are a deeper team than the Jags, (Jags are bottom 3 talent in the league) but I don't know if I can trust Smith on the road, he's no different than Cassel...

BP9pqHbCAAAJ5LQ.jpg:large

really like Cleveland, had that one circled

This is a very common misconception. Physically, stylistically, and using the advanced metrics, Smith is nothing like Cassel. And Smith has looked very very good in camp thus far. Grab the -3 if you still can. And a word to the wise who play fantasy in PPR leagues, Jamaal Charles will rack up some serious points this year reception-wise. All indications from camp point that way. GL

The problem with Alex Smith is, he didn't do shit until Harbaugh showed up in San Fran. Tough to lay pts with him, on the road until you know how he does in andys system.

right, but andy is very qb-friendly too. and maybe its more that he was constantly given new OC's...and had no good WR's. I don't think hes great but I think hes steady and wont lose games teh way MC did

I like the Chiefs play. It's almost too easy but I really don't see a scenario where the Chiefs don't win by 7+. I have no idea on Cleveland/Miami, perhaps it's a great spot to tease the Browns. Season win total line leads me to believe Miami might surprise. If that's the case one has to think they win this one.

Back