Week 1 Plays...

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Hey guys. NCAAF is FINALLY here!!! :bow:

Here's my plays so far. Any feedback is welcomed (it's the main reason I post them anyhow).

Boston College -11 [1 Unit]

Ball State -5 [1 Unit]

Northwestern -5 [1 Unit]

SDSU +3 [1 Unit]

Houston -13.5 [1 Unit]

Almost made a play on Nevada, but playing against the Bulldogs on their home field is a tall order. 12.5 may seem like a lot, but...I could see Fresno St. opening a can of whoop ass as they seek redemption against Nevada (remember last year?).

GL to all this week! I'll have a couple more plays added by this weekend, I'm sure. :cheers:

im waiting for kickoff to make a play on nevada personally. If i cant get atleast +13 im going to just take under and pray lol. Good luck aztec you the man!!!

MistaFlava - Thanks bro. Looks like NW pulled through. Defense played much better than I expected. BOL this weekend...let's kill the books!!! :shake:

Nick - Thanks man! I actually made a play on Nevada(+13) after thinking it over some more. Looking forward to watching that game tomorrow. :cheers:

Charlie - NW was money man! Nice call there! money; :cheers:

Hopefully, Houston pulls through this Saturday.

YTD NCAAF Record: 2-2 [-0.2 Units]

Week 1 Card...

Boston College -11 [1 Unit] :mad:

Ball State -5 [1 Unit] :D

Northwestern -5 [1 Unit] :D

SDSU +3 [1 Unit] :mad:

Houston -13.5 [1 Unit]

Nevada +13 [1 Unit]

Navy -11.5 [1 Unit]

USC -8 [2 Units]

Again, BOL to everyone this weekend!!! :cheers:

renew - Thanks man. GL to you as well! :shake:

Yanks - Not exactly a fantastic start to the season for us, but...not a terrible one either. GL this weekend bro! :shake:

Adding:

Oregon -12 [1 Unit]

BYU M/L +230 [0.5 Units]

I feel like my life is complete now that NCAAF is back!!! :smiley_acbe:

YTD NCAAF Sides: 5-4 [+1.0 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 0-1 [-0.5 Units]

Week 1 Sides...

Boston College -11 [1 Unit] :mad:

Ball State -5 [1 Unit] :D

Northwestern -5 [1 Unit] :D

SDSU +3 [1 Unit] :mad:

Houston -13.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

Nevada +13 [1 Unit] :D

Navy -11.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

USC -8 [2 Units] :D

Oregon -12 [1 Unit] :D

Louisville -22 [0.5 Units]

M/L Plays...

BYU M/L +230 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Well, if I lose the Louisville side, I'm exactly EVEN on the week. Hopefully, the Cards will cover so I can end Week 1 in the Black. GL everybody. :cheers:

Thanks to Big Al and a couple others on CappingTheGame, I was swayed to make a last second 1st half play of Louisville -12 [1 Unit] along with my other play on the Cardinals. Sad to see Bush go down too...you got the feeling he was in for a HUGE season. The kid simply looked awesome. I was a little worried about Louisville covering the -22, but they did good controlling the clock at the tail end. All in all a good Sunday (it's always good when you win of course).

Here's my end results for Week 1...

YTD NCAAF Sides: 7-4 [+2.3 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 0-1 [-0.5 Units]

I think I'm going to start trying at some totals next week, because I know there's plenty of good money to be made there (where you at kalind?).

Thanks again to everyone for all their insight and info this past week. :cheers:

Back