** Week 1 Plays **

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
ATS (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
OU (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
----------------------------------------

I'm back fellas after that great run in hockey for all you. Going to help with some NFL picks as well. Here is the week 1 card.

Saints @ Falcons OVER 52.5 -110

Not sold on Falcons yet to take the points here but I do think this number flies over. Saints have an overrated defense and Falcons offense is healthy (besides oline issues). Still like both teams in the high 20's low 30's here.
Saints 31 Falcons 27

Browns @ Steelers UNDER 42 -110

Browns offense is pretty bad and they will lean on the run. Pitts offense is pretty bad and they will lean on the run. Quick game and I don't expect either team to get into the 20's here.
Browns 13 Steelers 19

Oakland Raiders +6 -100

Jets are laying 6 points? That is all you need to know. Banged up secondary, offense is pretty average and I'll take the 6 points all day long. Raiders keep this one close and have a shot at the outright win.
Raiders 21 Jets 20

Chicago Bears -7 -110

Really like this Bears team. So many weapons on offense and a health Cutler. Bears defense is better than last year (very easy to do). Bills offense is brutally bad they paid Kyle Orton. Bears roll here.
Bills 13 Bears 31

Kansas City Chiefs -3.5 -110

Chiefs are much better than the Titans and playing at Aarowhead. Chiefs win by double digits here.
Tennessee 20 Kansas City 34

New England Patriots -4.5 -110 (3 Units)

Patriots are something like 11-1 on opening day with Brady. Brady is going to have an MVP type year with all of his receivers healthy and all back for another year in the system. Add Revis Island to the defense and you bring an already strong defense to the next level. Patriots top 2 or 3 team in football this year on offense and defense.
Patriots 38 Miami 13

49ers @ Cowboys OVER 52

Two of the worst defense in the league. Two of the better offenses in the league. Not sure who will win but I do know points will be had.
49ers 34 Cowboys 31

Colts @ Broncos OVER 54.5 (4 Units) and Denver Broncos -8
Going square tonight. Think this is a shootout with Denver pulling away late. Not sold on Denver's D and Indy's D is average. Richardson is a bum and I look for both teams to air it out all night.
Colts 31 Broncos 41

New York Giants +6 -110

Too many points. No idea what to make of either of these teams but I'll take the points in what should be a close game.
Giants 20 Lions 24

Arizona Cardinals -3 (2 Units) Chargers @ Cardinals OVER 47 (2 Units)

Cardinals are better than the Chargers and 3 points is not enough here. Really like the Cards offense even without Ellington I think they do enough to win by a TD here. I expect both teams to get into the 20's and the Cards to pull away late.
Chargers 21 Cardinals 31

Last edited:
Added the Monday night plays. Hoping for a nice clean sweep tonight to make this week a bit better.

Good luck all!

Back