Week 1 Picks

sportjunky

Follower of tha truddhist philosophy
God Bless College Football
:4_17_208:

8/28/08

UTEP ml +140 4 units to win 5.6 units

Miami-OH -3.5 4 units

The UTEP play is based mainly on my respect for Mike Price as a coach and reading VegasKyle's thoughts on the game was more than enough to convince me to make it a play.

I wish I could have gotten miami at -3, but I'd rather not risk it jumping to 4, so I figured its best to hit it now. tee*dubs thread makes a great case for the home team.

the only lean i had for thursday was the under in stanford but its lost a lot of value from its opening number so im gonna lay off. too much of a degenerate to not make a couple plays on opening day tho so I'm goin with what are basically tails of two of the better cappers on the site.

GL everyone

Last edited:
thx fondy, gl on the rest of your bets

utah ml +140 4 units to win 5.8

also throwin a first half parlay in. i like all 3 plays but im waitin for the later games so i don't want t risk too much right now

utah +1.5
okstate -4
sc-uva under 21

.6 units to win 4 units

washington +14 4 units

bama +4.5 4 units

illi +9.5 4 units

1H - illi +5.5 over 30 & bama +3 under 23.5 - .6 units to win 7 units

record for the weekend - 4-5 (8-8 if parlays are counted) down around half a unit

fresno st +3.5 2 units

fresno st ml +150 2 units to win 3

UCLA-Tennesse

I've loved the under in this game the entire offseason. Totals aren't my thing but this one makes a lot of sense. UCLA's offense is in shambles going up against a legit defense and the Vols are starting a new QB so they'll rely on Foster and their oline. I expect a heavy dose of the power running game from both sides.

Gonna also roll with the Bruins +7 cuz im attending the game and I'm a degen like that.

And UCLA ml at +250 doesn't have close to enough value to make it worth it, but im pretty sure if they do pull off the shocker it'll be with the defense and these two studs in the middle:

582604.jpg

Under 46 4 units

UCLA +7 2 units

UCLA ML and Under 46 .5 unit to win 3

good luck tonight lets see ur bruins outright in a low scorin game. hopefully that parlay hits for ya. wit u of course on ucla.

holy shit that was a brutal moose job on the under. 17-14 with 2 minutes to go and it finds a way to go over. fukin nuts.

not even disappointed tho. can't be after a performance like that and getting to experience the rose bowl at full throttle again. it had been way too long.

Back