Week #1 of the N.F.L.

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Welcome to a new season. :tiphat: Hope it treats us all well.

Anyhow, i skipped the Thur Nite opener...which was a dog of a game, and not worth the time to cap the thing. But then there's Sunday & Monday...

PHI (-7) over STL (-120) for 1.5 units W

BUF (-1) over SEA (-110) for 1 unit W

HOU/PIT over 42.5 (-110) for 1 unit W

JAX (-3) over TEN (+100) for 1 unit L

DAL (-5.5) over CLE (-110) for 1.5 units W

OAK (+3) over DEN (-110) for 1 unit

Teaser:
CIN(+7.5) to NYJ(+5) to JAX(+5) to DET(+4.5) to PHI(-1.5)
1 unit to win 3
L

All plays are made at either 5D, BK, or GK. The Greek still has Philly at -7.5 pts, if you're interested in still being able to buy it to a flat 7. The other two are at 8 and 8.5 respectively.

Anyhow, it's a cautious 6-pack of plays to open the season.
Any last minute additions i'll post below, and add them to this 1st post afterwards. And i'll be back around this weekend to discuss the games some more, as well as to take care of some beginning of the season housekeeping issues. (At the office...just got my plays in...and jsut wanted to get them posted for now.)

BOL this 1st Sunday/Monday, boys. May it be a good one. :shake:

Last edited:
Good Luck Administrator. I love that Pitt over, lean towards Buff and Jack. Really starting to Love Dallas at anything less than 6, but will take Clev @ 6....hoping for 7

Not jumping on the Eagles bandwagon yet.

I haven't looked into the totals yet, and I probably won't... but Damn Yanks, I think other than the Oakland play, I like em' all.

gl bud

GL boss yankssss

on buffalo and looking at pitt! hope you salvaged a decent day in colelge foots today- what a CTG bloodbath!!

Good Luck Administrator. I love that Pitt over, lean towards Buff and Jack. Really starting to Love Dallas at anything less than 6, but will take Clev @ 6....hoping for 7

Not jumping on the Eagles bandwagon yet.

lol, thx marlo. have a great 1st sunday, bro. :cheers:

I haven't looked into the totals yet, and I probably won't... but Damn Yanks, I think other than the Oakland play, I like em' all.

gl bud

don't blame ya with the Raiders, B...but i think they'll impress. but good 2 hear about the rest. hope it's a great sunday for ya, bud.
:cheers:

GL boss yankssss

on buffalo and looking at pitt! hope you salvaged a decent day in colelge foots today- what a CTG bloodbath!!

yeah, i hear ya. 4-4, and juiced out. but considering the potential carnage, that wasn't so bad. absolutely love week 3 though...

as for the niffel...good deal. let's get em both, cap. :cheers:

Thx, Brar :shake:

Well, boys...i just added a drunken, sleazy teaser...and will now call it a night.

CIN(+7.5) to NYJ(+5) to JAX(+5) to DET(+4.5) to PHI(-1.5)
1 unit to win 3

Think i'll stop here, lol. But i seriously can't see any of the first four losing by more than a FG, though they should all (theoretically) win SU on the road...and i can't see Philly winning by less than a FG, especially since i'm already on them at 7 pts...so wtf, imma gonna close out the opening sunday with this...have one last Dos Equis Amber...and get some sleep.

Cheers :cheers:

thx, guys. :shake:

just wish i wouldn't have added that lame-ass teaser in the early morning hours, lol.
other than that, it was a nice 4-1 opening Sunday...with only JAX coming up short.

anyhow (tarded teaser included) sitting at 4-2, +3.0 units for the day...with the Raiders pending for Monday.

back to the cfb lines now. hope it was a good Sunday for all.

:cheers:

Back