CTG Partner
2007:
NFL ATS: 0-0-0, +0.00 units
NFL ML: 0-0, +0.00 units
NFL O/U: 0-0-0, +0.00 units
Teasers: 0-0, +0.00 units
------------------------------
NFL Total/YTD: 0-0-0, +0.00 units

Just pasting that over to get started. As with college...i typically play sides for 2 units, and totals for 1 unit...though it will vary on occasion. Anyways, the rest of the personal formalities are somewhere in the CFB forum...so no need to repeat it here.
Anyways, finally getting started on week one. Don't play preseason, and will try to start the year out slowly...unlike cfb, lol. But here are the plays i made earlier today. More to come...just hopefully not too many.

Thursday 9/6

New Orleans/Indianapolis under 52.5 (-110) for 1 unit

Monday 9/10

Arizona/San Francisco over 45 (-110) for 1 unit

Cincinnati (-2.5) over Baltimore (-110) for 2 units

Sunday 9/9

San Diego (-6) over Chicago (-110) for 2 units

Buffalo (+3) over Denver (-105) for 1 unit

Teaser:
PIT (+3) to PHI (+4.5) to NE (pk) to SD (pk)
1 unit to win 2.35

NY Giants (+6.5) over Dallas (-110) for 1 unit

Got the book-end games taken care of, but plenty of work left to do with the Sunday card.
In any case, i'll add any additional plays in here...and i'll come back in a few to discuss my reasonings behind them.

Last edited:
some very brief thoughts for tonight...

i'm sure the thursday under might be unpopular, considering the teams, but i think this one stays in the low 40s. definitely some trends that support it, but i'll come back tomorrow (at a reasonable hour) and discuss some more.

the monday over might be too good to be true. arizona has the potential to be an incredible offense...providing they have marginal success running the ball, and halfway decent work outta their o-line. and arizona, until proven otherwise, will struggle on defense. liking lots of points in this one, as a result.

also like the bengals on monday, at home. expecting their offense to return to the form of the season before last. but the home team does well in this matchup, historically...and if cincy can be marginally effective on defense, i really like their chances here.

lastly, the chargers. jsut too many weapons on offense for the bears to deal with for all 4 quarters. and on the other side, i expect the bears to struggle mightily. don't see them having any success on the ground. and i know it's an old story, but rex will doom them in the air. SD's defense is too solid. they should have a short field most of the game, as a result of chicago's lack of offense...and w/ all that firepower, should eventually wear down the stellar Bear defense. it'll be another example of the afc's continued dominance over the nfc, imo.

That under was scary, but I expected it with the colts. Focusing on Sunday at this point and I agree with your SD play. The AFC is far superior to the NFC and SD will have a chip on their shoulder as they were the best team in the league last year. CHI has no offense to speak of, unless you consider a QB throwing the ball as far as he can downfield an offense. SD Defense is underrated as LDT gets most of the pub, and rightfully so. I think this game ends up as a cake walk for SD 31-13 or so.

Good Luck, but remember it is SOX 1 YANKS 0 this MILLENNIUM.

Grok.

couple additions

LOL...never, Grok. U can have/keep Clay.

Anyways, i added a couple plays for Sunday.

Buffalo (+3), but only for a unit. Debating if i wanna throw another unit on the ML here, or not. Think we've got a nice home dog here.

Also, w/ all the "coin flip" games we have (imo) this week...i ended up doing a small teaser on some games i liked, but didn't like enough to play at the current lines. (Mostly cuz they're all on the road.)
But Pitt, Philly, and NE i added to SD...and came up w/ the 7 pt teaser, that i added to my 1st post in this thread.

Wanted to avoid teasers this year, but this week's card is something else. I'll leave it at that.
But anyhow, other than a possible addition on the Sun Nite game, this might just be it outta me this first week.

BOL to everyone. :cheers:

(possibly) my final week one card

NO/INDY u52.5 for 1 W = +1.00
AZ/SF o45 for 1
CIN (-2.5) for 2
SD (-6) for 2
BUF (+3) for 1
PIT(+3)/PHI(+4.5)/NE(pk)/SD(pk) for 1

:cheers:

I'd avoid a teaser in week 1. There will always be that " suprise" that can mess you up. In your case, it could be Cleveland.

Anyways, GL to ya, and tell Joba to throw at Fagoulis's head.

I'd avoid a teaser in week 1. There will always be that " suprise" that can mess you up. In your case, it could be Cleveland.

Anyways, GL to ya, and tell Joba to throw at Fagoulis's head.

Always...which is why i always promise myself that i wont' play the things. Just goes to show u the kinda will power i have.

Anyways, thx...and lmao. Joba definitely endeared himself to me (even more) when those 2 fastballs went sailing over Youk's head. Just wish one of them woulda been a bit closer to target.

Well...the above is my final card. No further additions...unless i decide to play the sunday night game.
Like i said before...jsut too many "coin flip" games this week, imo...so i'm better off layign low and watching the games.

In any case, BOL to everyone. Hope u all kick the book's ass today.
:cheers:

I actually love that teaser, probably gonna be too scared to play it though. Looks solid as hell though. BOL

gl today Yanks. I like the Buffalo play and SD. The Bears have a lot of ? marks on offense especially with Rex.

After that 2nd fastball...
Yaggo-a-lis just looked at the umpire

tell daddy that Joba isn't playing fair with you.
Cry to Mr. Umpire

Nobody would fuck with Joba, because that would be lights out.

beautiful beginning

thankfully, SD had a great 2nd half.

AZ/SF o45 for 1

CIN (-2.5) for 2
SD (-6) for 2 W = +2.00
BUF (+3) for 1 W = +1.00
PIT(+3)/PHI(+4.5)/NE(pk)/SD(pk) for 1 W = +2.35

Perfect...with the 2 monday nite games to go. :tiphat:

late sun nite addition

Mimir, LJC, T-Mike, Precise, Gold, MCM, Popcorn, Capt Tom, Tru, and Fondy...
thx for the well wishes, guys. :cheers:

Adding the late game...tailing Blitz and C-Gold on this one.

NY Giants (+6.5) over Dallas (-110) for 1 unit

Just a small play to have something going on tonight. Plus, i think these guys are spot on in their analysis of the game.

I'll add this one into the top post as well.

Hope u all had a great first Sunday:tiphat:

Well done 26, always nice to start the season up on the man. Here's to continued success. :cheers:

post sunday/monday night results

When the Giants got to w/in 3 pts, i thought we had a winner...but then they go and give up yet another big play, and it was a done deal. Oh, well...the MNF games will hopefully go much better.

AZ/SF o45 for 1 L = -1.10
CIN (-2.5) for 2 W = +2.00
SD (-6) for 2 W = +2.00
BUF (+3) for 1 W = +1.00
PIT(+3)/PHI(+4.5)/NE(pk)/SD(pk) for 1 W = +2.35
NYG (+6.5) for 1 L = -1.10

Week/YTD totals, after the MNF games...

2007:
NFL ATS: 3-1-0, +3.90 units
NFL ML: 0-0, +0.00 units
NFL O/U: 1-1-0, -0.10 units