Week #1 of CFB

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Exactly three weeks until we're under way with the new season!
Just beginning with things, but i made my first few plays tonight. The two sides i wanted to catch before the lines went up any further, as these numbers suit me just fine. And the total i just couldn't resist playing now.

CFB ATS: 0-0-0, +0.00 units
CFB ML: 0-0-0, +0.00 units
CFB O/U: 0-0-0, +0.00 units
CFB Total/YTD: 0-0-0, +0.00 units

Just some housekeeping to get started, lol. But i'll update all the plays i add for Week #1 in here, after i post them at various times over the next 3 weeks. Plays will range from 1 unit to 3 units, with a unit being a hundy...though the typical side will be for 2 units, and the typical total will be for 1 unit.

With that out of the way, here's what i've got going for the first week.

Thurs. 8/30

LSU (-16.5) over Mississippi St (-110) for 2 units

UL Monroe (+4) over Tulsa (-110) for 1 unit
UL Monroe ML (+140) over Tulsa for 1 unit

Sat. 9/1

Arizona/BYU under 45 (-110) for 1 unit

Central Florida/NC State under 47 (-110) for 1 unit

UCLA/Stanford under 48 (-110) for 1 unit

Purdue/Toledo over 54.5 (-110) for 1 unit

Missouri/Illinois over 54.5 (-110) for 1 unit

W Michigan/W Virginia over 53 (-110) for 1 unit

San Jose St/Arizona St over 48.5 (-110) for 1 unit

Mississippi/Memphis over 49 (-110) for 1 unit

Colorado St (+3) over Colorado (-110) for 2 units

Georgia (-6) over Oklahoma St (-110) for 2 units

Arizona (+6.5) over BYU (-110) for 1 unit
Arizona ML (+205) over BYU for 1 unit

Georgia Tech (+3) over Notre Dame (-110) for 1 unit
Georgia Tech ML (+125) over Notre Dame for 1 unit

Wake Forest (+6.5) over Boston College (-110) for 2 units

Bowling Green (+14.5) over Minnesota (-110) for 2 units

Oregon (-14) over Houston (-110) for 2 units

Mon. 9/3

Florida St (-2.5) over Clemson (-110) for 2 units

Texas Tech (-9) over SMU (-110) for 2 units

More to come over the next 3 weeks...that's for sure.
Happy capping. :cheers:

some real quick thoughts on my first 3 plays...

BAR's thread pretty much sums up the FSU play. Definitely a revenge game...but i really like FSU to enjoy a bit of a renaissance this year. And it starts with the coaching additions...all the starters they return...and all that frosh experience they got last season.

LSU is a legitimate NC contender, despite the players they lost...and they historically dominate Messy St. They've won the L7 meetings, and have outscored MSU 250-43 in the last 6 games.

Love this Arizona/BYU under, as i can't see this game even reaching 35 points. Two very good defenses...both in the top 3 of their respective conferences...that should improve over last season. BYU breaks in a new QB, almost half their offensive starters...and should take a small step back offensively. Arizona should improve a bit offensively, but that's not saying all that much. In any case, this should be a low-scoring close game...similar to last year's meeting. (And yes, i'm considering taking the dog/points here as well.)

Thanks, for the insights Yanks! Just starting to look at college football. Good luck with the picks!

LSU to the bank. Like the under on BYU/AZ with BYU starting a new qb at home. Not so sure about FSU but you and BAR might be on the right side of the FSU improvement prediction.

GL.

on both sides already. will be looking into that total. Here's to a profitable season.

Very nice card to get started bro. You have me thinking about that under. Gonna look at it more over next few days. Intial movement was on Hova when lines came out but nothing significant.

You know I love FSU and LSU is on my radar as well.

Terpman, FloridaCracker..thx guys.

RJ, Horn...absolutely. LSU is 9-1 ATS in their L10 vs Messy St. They have one of the top defenses in the country, if not THE top. And their offense will still be a potent one.

Cubsker and Hunt-diggity-dog...muchas gracias.

BAR...thx, bro. Got another under in a few, that i also think will come in by more than 10 pts.
And yep...we definitely got the same feel on FSU, and a resurgance this year. They'll have some issues at QB, but that's ok...Jimbo will get the offense together. But more importantly, Amato's gonna help Mickey bring back that swagger to the Seminole defense.
The trends are definitely against us here...as i think RJ alluded to...but i think we still got a couple things in our favor here. Mentioned everyone FSU returns, and that got their youth a lot of experience last year. Clemson's defense will still be stout...but they're gonna have a much less experienced offense, especially on the O-line and at QB. That can spell trouble for the Tigers, providing FSU's defense is as good as most predict they'll be.

:cheers:

Added two more plays for Saturday...which i'll update (above) in the first post shortly.

UCF/NCST under 47

and

CSU (+3) over CU

Both plays for 1 unit...for now, in terms of CSU. Holding out on that 2nd unit in the hopes of seeing +3.5, or maybe even a +4 somewhere, if i'm real lucky.

But the dog is 10-1 ATS in the L11 CSU/CU rivalry games.
CSU returns 9 starters on each side of the ball...which is Sonny's most experienced squad ever at CSU. They have a senior QB, and they get their star RB (Bell) back from last year's injury. And this is basically the same defense that held BYU to their season low in yardage LY...as well as holding CU to a mere 28 2nd half yards in last years upset.
Sure, CU can only get better on offense from last year...but i can't see it being enough to cover, let alone win, this game.

Now for the 2nd under i've fallen in love with, in as many days. Like the other one, i see this hitting by 10 or more points...possibly reaching 36 or 37 total points tops, in this first ever matchup between the schools.
Under is 8-3 in NCST L11 at home.
Under is 11-5 in UCF L15 on road...11-1 in their L12 Sept games...and 11-3 in their L14 on grass.
O'Leary's defense returns 9 starters, and it should be the best unit they've had in years.
In O'Brien's 1st year at NCST, they only return 6 starters to their defense...but by all accounts, it should still be one of the better ones in the ACC still. O'Brien also inherited some decent RBs here, and will keep things run-oriented for sure.
Just kinda see this game playing out similar to that NCST/Clemson game last year...though with the Wolfpack winning by a 7 to 8 pts at home.

Anyways...that's the 2 additions for today. Got my eye on quite a few more plays, actually...but i'm either still researching, or i'm waiting (hoping) for the line to move a bit in my favor. A couple example...
Would love to see a +3 or higher on Georgia Tech...but i need the Domers to inflate the line for that to happen. Also looking at Georgia...but i'm ever hopeful that -7 will get driven to a -6.5 at some point.
In any case, it's all jsut beginning...and it's gonna take some time for lines to move around, providing they don't move against me in the meantime.

jeez...already got another 2 totals i'm eyeing right now...another under, and my first over. haven't played them yet, partly cuz i'm worried it's too much too soon. though with a bit more research, i'll prolly pull the trigger soon on both jsut the same.

anyhow...the reason for the bump...

does anyone know when MLs are typically released? my guess would be 7 to 10 days before the games, but that's jsut an assumption. looking forward to one in particular...so if you know the timeframe, please lemme know. thx.

added two more plays above...

ucla/stanford u48

and

uga (-6)

buzzed & tired, so i'll get into my reasonings for these latest two additions somtime tomorrow.

but i will say that the georgia line movement...from -7 to -6...was exactly what i was hoping to see.

GL on the picks...in love with your UCF/NCst assessment.

Not so fond of the Georgia pick...OK State could be a very explosive team offensively this year. Think I'll watch this one from the sidelines.

Best of Luck.

Thx, Mojo. :cheers:
I hear ya regarding Okie St. I'll respond some more on this game in a minute, but here's a good take on this game.

Taken from RJ's thread, as it's an excellent read...

"With Okie State, the conventional wisdom is awesome offense and average defense. I'm looking at this game like Boise v. Georgia (48-13 win) a couple of years ago or S. Carolina going into Athens 2 years ago (17-15 win), but that is a rivalry game. Playing between the hedges is a tough place for opposing teams to play.

Okie State will put up some points but they're going against one of the better SEC defenses, one better than Alabama in the Independence Bowl last year (34-31 OSU win). Georgia may only have 4 defensive starters returning, but should not be much worse than the 17.6 ppg they allowed last year. I think they'll average 18-20 ppg allowed this year.

Against OSU at home, I Georgia will allow 21 or 24 points.

However, Georgia's offense returns 7 including Stafford with a year of experience under his belt. Even with all of last year's offensive woes, Georgia still averaged nearly 26 ppg. This year, I think they'll average around 30 and maybe a little more.

Against OSU's defense, a defense that returns 7 starters but loses ALL defensive linemen from a group that allowed 4 ypc, I think Georgia will be able to dictate pace of play--which may help keep that powerful OSU offense off the field. OSU's defensive strength is their back 7 with all starters returning. Last year they averaged 26 ppg allowed and this year, they should average about the same.

I think OSU allows UGA to score 28 or 31.

So.......the line may be right on. And why it is a lean at 7 points."

expanding on Georgia (-6)...

Not that i can improve much on RJ's (copied) post...but wanted to add some of my thoughts too.

RJ compared this game to the '05 beating UGA gave Boise St. Spot on, imo. But...at least to a somewhat smaler scale...i'll go further and compare this matchup to Tennessee's thumping of Cal last year...as it's a similar set of circumstances, imo.

Sure, Okie St looks like they're gonna have a great offense...as Cal did last year. But is that offense up to par with an SEC defense at home, and that SEC athletism and speed? I'm betting it won't be.
Besides, even though it's a different team, Okie St somehow always seems to have turnover issues that'll burn them.

Georgia is predicted to compete for the SEC East this season. They'll have improved play outta the QB and WR positions, which was a weak point at the beginning of last year...but got stronger and stronger as the season progressed.
And like RJ said...even w/out many returning on defense...it'll still be a very solid unit, and i totally agree with that ppg assessment.

UGA is 25-2 SU in non-conference games under Richt...with the 2 losses both being bowl games. UGA is also 6-0 SU in opening games under Richt.

Okie St is predicted to be on the upswing...but also predicted to finish in the middle of the pack in the Big 12 South.
They are also 3-10 in their L13 road games, losing by an average of 19 points.

So yeah...Okie St's an improving team, mostly due to their offense. But i basically see this game as being no different than when Cal went into Tennessee last year. That's my bottom line on this play...i think Okie St will jsut be in over their heads, on the road against UGA...against superior athletes/talent/etc overall.

now those thoughts on the ucla/stanford under...that i missed giving last nite.

Wanted to play UCLA this week, but i couldn't do it. Not because my opinion of them changed...jsut because i thought the under was the most solid play here.

UCLA is gonna be a very good team this year. IMO, they'll finish 2nd in the Pac-10...with the #2 defense in the Pac-10, to USC.
They return 10 starters on both sides of the ball...to a defense that limited the Trojans to a mere 9 points last year, simply bullying them at the line.

Stanford returns 8 on defense this year too. They got the big name, new coach...and they hopefully won't be nailed by injuries like they were last season. (More games lost than any other CFB team, btw, last year.) But because of the motivation...first game of the new year, in front of the home crowd, with Harbaugh at the helm...i just couldn't lay the 16 points, even though they will struggle on offense this year (again...though not as terribly).

But the under though is enticing...for all those reasons above, plus all the trends.

The L5 meetings have all gone under the #.
Under is 10-3 in UCLA's L13 overall.
Under is 7-2 in UCLA's L9 conference games.
under is 21-6 in Stanford's L27 conference games.

Basically see this thing being about a 24-10 type game, with UCLA pulling away in the 2nd half.

Going to be all over FSU with you bro along with alot of other good cappers on this board too, looks like the best bet of the first week to me.

Best of luck when the season starts up!

Reasoning on that ucla total ... and actually your other unders looks pretty sound to me. I would certainly lean to the under in each of the contests you suggest.

this will sound somewhat strange but I think this years okie state team is a lot like last years notre dame team. lay the points with okie state when they play a patsy but play the quality opponent minus the small number or plus the small number. did this last year with notre dame a lot.... against them vs lsu in bowl, with them vs air force, against them vs gtech, with them vs navy etc etc. that is exactly how i see the value with okie state this year. I sort of hope they get jacked up by georgia so that i can get a better number to lay with them the following week home to fla atl. ... i suspect they will hold value at troy , home to texas tech ... and then fade them on the road again vs quality teams like nebraska and tamu ... then after the losses in the more marquis match ups you should get value on them again when they host k state. just how i see things panning out for this okie state team. great offense , average defense ... notre dame of 2006 and okie state of 2007.

love your fsu pick (if fsu doesnt cover i think CTG will not have a good week)

not a fan of laying that many on road, at night , vs an sec opponent, with va tech on deck but if they bring their A game they can certainly cover that.

see other folks like the colorado state side of that line as you do. i made that game exactly 3 but would probably rather have the points than give them just the same in that series.

i think you have a great card forming here. keep up the good work and lets cash some tickets !

Brar...same 2 u, bro. Here's to a great season. :cheers:

VK...thx for the detailed response.
Yeah, UCLA should be a fun team to watch this year. Not sure how much it'll effect the game...and i don't know that much about kickers, in general...but the Bruin kicker's got a tremendous leg...and even w/ the new rule, he should still put it in (thru, w/ a slight wind at his back) the endzone on kickoffs. Basically suggesting there won't be too much "gift" field position against the Bruins...providing they still tackle.

That's kinda my plan too w/ okie st. Would luv to see this go like the Cal @ Tenn game last year...cuz you're right, there'd be a whole lot more value on them in the following couple games if it does.

Also, thx for the compliment on the card, bud. :cheers:

Pags...:tiphat:
thx, man. Bookmaker's holding, but it's higher everywhere else.
Anyhow, let's cash this baby!

Added some more to the first post/list of week one plays.

First of all, i put that 2nd unit on Colorado St (+3) tonight...bringing it up to the level originally intended. Partly outta impatience, waiting for a +3.5...and partly concerned because we're beginning to see more +2.5's around. Anyhow, i gave up hope on the higher number...yet didn't want to miss that +3 for the 2nd unit...so it's a done deal. (I think post #11 also has the original info on this game, back when it was jsut a 1 unit play.)

I also went and added my first over of the year...

Purdue/Toledo o54.5

Might be somewhat square of me, lol...but to me, this is one of those games where the return of the normal clock rules will be very noticable.

These 2 haven't met in some time...but when they did, 58 was the lowest total in their most recent 3 meetings.
Over is 6-2 in Purdue's L8 non-conference games.
Over is 6-2 in Purdue's L8 in September games.
But basically i see this Purdue game hitting a similar # to last year's meetings w/ either Miami, Ohio or Ball St. Kinda just shooting it out w/ the MAC team...

Purdue returns 9 on offense, and will be much improved over the 26 ppg they had last year...which btw was their lowest in 5 years. In fact, they're offense is rated as high as #2 in the Big 10...depending on who you're reading.
Purdue also returns 9 on defense, and should see an improvement. But they still allowed 432 ypg last year, and 26.7 ppg...which was still an inprovement over '05, where it was 28.1 ppg.

Toledo returns 8 on offense. They only averaged 23.4 ppg last year, which was an all time low in the Amstutz era. The previous low was a robust 32.4 ppg before that.
So w/ the added experience...and knowing last year was a transition from Gradowski...i think Amstutz will have his offense going again. Besides, fatty is one of my fav coaches ever...and u know he'll be taking some chances on 4th down.
Toledo returns 8 on defense too. They'll improve...from the 27.7 ppg last year...but more so against their MAC competition. (Though they have played Purdue very tight in two of those past games.)

-----------

Anyways, to sum up...as of tonight, i've already got 8 plays made for Week #1. 3 favs & 1 dog, all at 2 units...3 unders & 1 over, all at 1 unit.

FSU (-2.5)
LSU (-16.5)
UGA (-6)
CSU (+3)
AZ/BYU u45
UCF/NCST u47
UCLA/STAN u48
PURD/TOL o54.5

'an_horse'

Go yanks go !

purdue does have the second most prolific offense in the conference. They ARE going to score on Toledo in my opinion. It's whether Toledo can score that will determine the total. Like your card so far though i am one of few not sold on betting lsu at these numbers. Nice thread , and keep the information flying !

and some more

Thx, Bar...lol. Thx, VK. :cheers:

Added four/two more plays. Actually two games i've been eyeing for the last week or so...but instead of the normal 2 units on the side, i split both of these plays up. A unit each on the side, and a unit each on the MLs.

AZ (+6.5)
AZ ML (+205)

GT (+3)
GT ML (+125)

They're listed now in the 1st post, w/ my complete card as of tonight.

I'll throw my thoughts on these games into a write up soon, but many of my AZ/BYU thoughts are somewhere above...when i made the under in this game a play about a week ago.

There's also a lot of stuff on these two games in a few other threads...where it might jsut be simpler to copy/paste my thoughts over here, rather then to type it all up again. In any case, both of these games have had a ton of discussion going on in these other threads i'm referencing...so i'll prolly take the easy way out and bring some of my posts (from those other threads) over here as well.
JPicks also had some excellent reasonings (and injuries) behind an AZ play, btw.

Less than 2 weeks to go!
Hopefully some of the lines will start moving again...and hopefully the books will get the remainder of their lines up asap, and quit lagging behind.

Happy capping, as we count down the days.:cheers:

FSU (-2.5)
LSU (-16.5)
UGA (-6)
CSU (+3)
AZ/BYU u45
UCF/NCST u47
UCLA/STAN u48
PURD/TOL o54.5
AZ (+6.5) & AZ ML
GT (+3) & GT ML

updated card 'an_horse'

yanks-what book did you hit arizona +6.5 at? Nice number! Love GT as well. I think before game time I am going to hit both on the ML

yanks-what book did you hit arizona +6.5 at? Nice number! Love GT as well. I think before game time I am going to hit both on the ML

took the AZ and GT MLs at The Greek. AZ +6.5 is still up at Bookmaker...a full extra point better than where i last saw it at The Greek.

And yeah, ETG...you have a top notch write up on that GT/ND game. Helluva read, and spot on imo. Let's cash these two, bro.

2 more additions...played both late last night.

TT (-9)

and

Mizzou/Illinois over 54.5

Not gonna add to the write-ups already on these two, as they're basically tails. Loved Hunt's write-up on this over...and loved SHSUHorn's write-up on TT, as well as a few others already on this game. So, researched these...agreed their takes were spot on...and ended up tailing/playing both.

The week 1 card is getting a bit large already, lol. 14 plays, 19 units...and i'm still waiting on that WVU over to come out...

Updated card...

FSU (-2.5) for 2
LSU (-16.5) for 2
UGA (-6) for 2
TT (-9) for 2
CSU (+3) for 2
AZ (+6.5) for 1
AZ ML for 1
GT (+3) for 1
GT ML for 1
AZ/BYU u45 for 1
UCF/NCST u47 for 1
UCLA/STAN u48 for 1
PURD/TOL o54.5 for 1
MIZZ/ILLY o54.5 for 1

Besides that WVU over i'm waiting on...still looking at a couple more sides, though i'm gonna try to keep it to a minimum.

Any thoughts on Wake? I keep coming back to this game, and the points, against BC. Haven't played it...jsut keep coming back to the thing, and looking for someone else's opinion. Thx.

another add 4 thursday

ULM (+4)

just one unit for now...as i may be adding another unit on the ML soon.

but see BAR's thread on this game. great analysis...

http://cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32229

about everyone i read around the net (other than BAR) is on tulsa. the public appears to be all over tulsa too, by looking at the #'s. yet this line continues to come down...after the initial movement when the line first came out, then went quickly to 5.5 points. (down to 3.5 at the greek tonight, btw.)
i'm not a fade the public guy, per se...but i do pay attention when there's a significant reverse line movement, like this one. it definitely makes me look deeper into a game. and in doing so, i believe BAR's spot on here...and that (two or so weeks ago) he found a thursday gem.

final additions

added a shitload more plays earlier today. and these additions should be my last for the week, as my card's already way too large.

ULM ML (+140)
WMU/WVU over 53
SJST/AZST over 48.5
Wake (+6.5)
Ole Miss/Memphis over 49
Bowling Green (+14.5)
Oregon (-14)

it's going on 4am, so no write-ups on these tonight. i'll get back tomorrow or something and add my thoughts on these new plays. but all the additions were added into my original post at the top...which should finally be my completed week #1 card.

updated/complete card looks like this though...

FSU (-2.5) for 2
LSU (-16.5) for 2
UGA (-6) for 2
TT (-9) for 2

UO (-14) for 2
CSU (+3) for 2

WF (+6.5) for 2
BG (+14.5) for 2
AZ (+6.5) for 1
AZ ML for 1
GT (+3) for 1
GT ML for 1

ULM (+4) for 1
ULM ML for 1
AZ/BYU u45 for 1
UCF/NCST u47 for 1
UCLA/STAN u48 for 1
PURD/TOL o54.5 for 1
MIZZ/ILLY o54.5 for 1

WMU/WVU o53 for 1
SJST/AZST o48.5 for 1
MISS/MEMP o49 for 1

22 plays, 30 units (& juice), altogether.
5 favs, 6 dogs, 3 MLs, 5 overs, and 3 unders. Quite a fucking mix, as i went overboard this first week of college football. Gotta large enough card to make even Fondy proud, lol.

Just hope all of my capping proves to be good/solid...so it turns out to be a great first (long) weekend of football.

2 days to go. BOL, boys & girls.:cheers:

BOL Yanks-
Against you on GA, but with you on-
LSU,FSU,GT-
You made a good case for AZ, but not sure as to if I can pull the trigger yet. With Beck gone from BYU and SToops having the Desert Storm better prepared this year, it makes sense.

BOL Yanks :cheers:

Liking TTech and LSU for sure. Still pleanty of games to look into. Hope this season is a profitable one for you my friend. :shake:

Tigator...thx, bro. Let's hit the 3 we have in common then.

Bigraktor...you know it. Hope it don't bite me in the ass though, lol.

BAR...hardly.

Sparky...same to you, bud. Have a great season...and hopefully a real fun October.

:cheers: all

One More Day!

after thursday's games...

Well, lol, the first day of college footsies was a wash for me.
As right as i was (and most of us were) on LSU kicking the shit outta Messy St, i was dead wrong with ULM. They survived the 1st half, then fell apart in the 2nd. But what a terribly painful game to try to watch...and that ULM QB is flat out pathetic. I was banking on him improving over last year, as well as ULM to win in the trenches. Oh well...that'll go down as my first stupid play of the season. At least LSU came to play, and salvaged my night.

No additions to the card, so no Friday plays from me. Gotta enough going for Saturday...

FSU (-2.5) for 2
LSU (-16.5) for 2 W = +2.00
UGA (-6) for 2
TT (-9) for 2
UO (-14) for 2
CSU (+3) for 2

WF (+6.5) for 2
BG (+14.5) for 2
AZ (+6.5) for 1
AZ ML for 1
GT (+3) for 1
GT ML for 1

ULM (+4) for 1 L = -1.10
ULM ML for 1 L = -1.00
AZ/BYU u45 for 1
UCF/NCST u47 for 1
UCLA/STAN u48 for 1
PURD/TOL o54.5 for 1
MIZZ/ILLY o54.5 for 1

WMU/WVU o53 for 1
SJST/AZST o48.5 for 1
MISS/MEMP o49 for 1

In any case, it's beautiful to have college football back. Took long enough to get here though...and now i eagerly await a long, enjoyable Saturday.

saturday/monday night recap...

First of all...thanks Aztec, Jump, and Troy. :cheers:
Hope you all had great days.

Anyways, it was a profitable day...but it was also a disappointing day, as this definitely fell short of my expectations.
Here's the update for tonight, with 2 games (TT and FSU) still pending for Monday. Hopefully those final two games for Week #1 will take some of today's disappointment away.

FSU (-2.5) for 2 L = -2.20
LSU (-16.5) for 2 W = +2.00
UGA (-6) for 2 W = +2.00
TT (-9) for 2 W = +2.00
UO (-14) for 2 W = +2.00
CSU (+3) for 2 PUSH
WF (+6.5) for 2 L = -2.20
BG (+14.5) for 2 W = +2.00
AZ (+6.5) for 1 L = -1.10
AZ ML for 1 L = -1.00
GT (+3) for 1 W = +1.00
GT ML for 1 W = +1.25
ULM (+4) for 1 L = -1.10
ULM ML for 1 L = -1.00
AZ/BYU u45 for 1 W = +1.00
UCF/NCST u47 for 1 L = -1.10
UCLA/STAN u48 for 1 L = -1.10
PURD/TOL o54.5 for 1 W = +1.00
MIZZ/ILLY o54.5 for 1 W = +1.00
WMU/WVU o53 for 1 W = +1.00
SJST/AZST o48.5 for 1 L = -1.10
MISS/MEMP o49 for 1 L = -1.10

Translation...

2007:
CFB ATS: 6-4-1, +4.40 units
CFB ML: 1-2-0, -0.75 units
CFB O/U: 4-4-0, -0.40 units
------------------------------
CFB Total/YTD: 11-10-1, +3.25 units

Updated everything after Monday's two games.
Now onto week two...

Last edited:
Back