May 5Dimes MLB 2nd place
what i have so far...(from thegreek)

3u plays:

Skins +3.5

Browns +3 (+100)

reg plays:

Bills pk

Raiders +1 (waiting for some movement)

write-ups to follow on these four plays along with some others that i'm looking at as well...also thinking about doing a top 5 play and fade list for the upcoming season. i think we have a pretty good idea of how these teams are going to look barring major injuries sans the raiders, who i think i can get a better number on anyways.

about a month away...here's to a good season! lookin forward to talkin football with a lot of you guys as always

regular season win totals (1 unit each):

Cowboys UNDER 10.5 (+120)
Raiders OVER 6.5 (+145)
Dolphins OVER 5.5 (+105)
Panthers UNDER 7.5 (+150)

there were a few more that i liked, but only played the ones i liked that were plus money

As you saw, I'm on the Skins as well. I'll probably add a moneyline play on them too.

Are you like me and stay away from totals for the most part in week 1?

yeah i don't really do too much with nfl totals until a couple of weeks in, and then still they make up less than a quarter of my plays ...

Cowboys win total I like, I still am unsure if I am going to bet it.

Cleveland ML week 1 is looking more and more appetizing but will probably wait until gametime to place it as Dallas is a public team.

adding:

Dolphins +3 (-105)

still considering a few other sides, especially the ravens and packers

very glad to see that i was correct on the raiders line movement...it's sitting at +2.5 right now...really hoping it gets to 3, but if not i may consider buying the half, which i very rarely do

WEEK 1 NFL FINAL CARD
....really fucked myself with locking these lines in early on my two biggest plays, and quite frankly shocked the way they went even despite the browns' injuries. oh well, still like them at the numbers i played them at obviously...

hope to have the full skins write-up by tomorrow evening; browns write-up and some dallas/cle thoughts can be found in my thread titled "2008 Cleveland Browns Outlook"

i did add some other plays and moneylines today, so here's the summary.

preseason: 13-4 +9.10

***BIG PLAY - Skins +3.5***/ML +170

***BIG PLAY - Browns +3 (+100)/ML +200

Bills pk

Raiders +3

Dolphins +3 (-105)/ML +145

Niners ML +115

Packers -2.5

season win totals...

Cowboys UNDER 10.5 (+120)
Raiders OVER 6.5 (+145)
Dolphins OVER 5.5 (+105)
Panthers UNDER 7.5 (+150)

gl

well no time for a skins write up, but i think the new system the skins have will stop a lot of ny's pressure. and when i took this shitty number that was before the defensive injuries. portis will certainly be able to pound the rock, and this skins team dominated new york for 6 of 8 quarters of football last year...it's ridiculous that the books gave the skins another two free points, just about as ridiculous as me getting stuck with my dick in my hand with this number...

i'll def have the writeups for the rest of the games that i bet up on friday as well as the rest of my ncaaf write-ups...will just be on the computer in front of the tv as i have to get up early to drive to a wedding saturday morning...

best of luck and have a great season

ghost...ill go into much more detail about the raiders play tomorrow, but i think theyll be much improved this yr (obvious by my season win total)...i love their defense and they have so much young talent on the offensive side of the ball (even if u dont include the two obvious ones that are unproven)...do i think their offense will be consistently good? no, but with the defensive expectations i have for them along with the increased ability to run which will keep that defense from havin to be on the field the whole game...i def think they will make enough plays to stay close and win..particularly with a couple of weak teams in their division

had that skins game 100% wrong...extremely poor coaching and qb play (throw it to 47, fellas), and a huge injury long after i locked in my play that i heard late and couldn't do anything about. no excuses for that on my part. first time i heard springs was out was seconds before kickoff...oh well you win some you lose some

Back