Week 1 NFL

Botanical

Pretty much a regular
Week 1 let's talk shop and numbers Ladies and Gents!! What a year it's going to be at the best site on the planet!! Tom Brady would never fucking sellout and miss a game over money, these hammerheads ..thanks zeke

Week 1 let's talk shop and numbers Ladies and Gents!! What a year it's going to be at the best site on the planet!! Tom Brady would never fucking sellout and miss a game over money, these hammerheads ..thanks zeke

shame on players for knowing their worth and refusing to give their services for less than that

honestly dude, that is a whole separate thread im sure you wanna talk about capping here

At the moment my favorite play is the Jets -3. There is a narrative that the Bills are an up and coming team, but I don't see it. I thinkt hat roster sucks and I have always been so out on Josh Allen.

KC/Jags over 52 is a lean for now too. KC's defense is just so porous their games are going to be shootouts and I see this being a 33-26 type game.

Whole world is gonna be on Cleveland -6....tryin to figure if I have the cajones to play tenny there

Panthers....OUTRIGHT!

If the Charges get to 7 I think you have to consider the dog

Am I crazy that I like the Raiders to win week 1 and then lose their next 7?

shame on players for knowing their worth and refusing to give their services for less than that

honestly dude, that is a whole separate thread im sure you wanna talk about capping here

At the moment my favorite play is the Jets -3. There is a narrative that the Bills are an up and coming team, but I don't see it. I thinkt hat roster sucks and I have always been so out on Josh Allen.

KC/Jags over 52 is a lean for now too. KC's defense is just so porous their games are going to be shootouts and I see this being a 33-26 type game.

Whole world is gonna be on Cleveland -6....tryin to figure if I have the cajones to play tenny there

Panthers....OUTRIGHT!

If the Charges get to 7 I think you have to consider the dog

Am I crazy that I like the Raiders to win week 1 and then lose their next 7?

Agree all round on Zeke and not wanting to get into it here. All I’ll say is anyone who says shit about guys holding out should go to work and tell their boss to give them a pay cut, then talk to me!!

Agree w jets, actually played them already for fear of it going to -3.5. Not sure I’d say bills suck (I wouldn’t) but I do think Jets the better up and comer of the 2..

I been eying titans since I 1st glanced at week 1 lines at start of preseason and been going back to check that every week as if I ever saw a +7 pop I was gonna pounce! Nothing against the Browns, I like them a lot (already have admitted I was way wrong about baker), but the hype is out of control. Titans are well coached, play solid d, and are good in the trenches. Other than colts games last year most titans losses were less than a td (luck just owned this team!). Still would love to get +7 and no rush to bet cause you know browns money gonna flood in on game day. I will be on titans regardless, bigger if it does hit 7..

Imo if you like panthers play 1st half before rams get rust shaken off.,

Colts for sure. Since when chargers put anyone away?

Hate idea of betting against pats but I like Steelers +6. If you gonna go against pats fat better to do it early.

Good stuff Yo!! Hey post the lines when someone gets a chance let's keep the thoughts coming!! Gunna dig deep week one and be patient prolly not who knows let's goooo

Back