3 - Skins +1.5
3 - Lions +1

1 - Chiefs/Pats UNDER 48
1 - Browns +9 +100
1 - Steelers/Browns UNDER 47
1 - Steelers/Browns 1H UNDER XX
1 - Packers -3
1 - Bucs/Dolphins UNDER 45

I kinda liked the skins dogged at home also but the line has slipped away.

Fantastic work thus far on the Browns 1H unders. Clinical.

Am tailing you on the Browns unders, I really like the reasoning you gave before.

Nice work and BOL going forward amigo

Joe,

it's obviously not deterring you from playing the Browns Unders, but how does your outlook change with the release of Haden?

gl this season, one of the best on here...:shake:

Haden had anyhow already begun his decline he was plagued by injuries last season and dipped in performance

McCourtney will hopefully be a fine replacement he has already played under Williams in Tennessee

Haden had anyhow already begun his decline he was plagued by injuries last season and dipped in performance

He definitely was on the decline already. I asked Joe about this specifically bc he made a point, in his original thread on Browns Unders, that the Browns secondary was the big question mark to an otherwise solid D. And that Haden's improvement was key to solving that question mark.

I was hoping Haden would bounce back but it was always in question. Bad camp and clearly bad enough to think he can't help them this year.

Concerned to an extent, yes...but I am not overly concerned with starters but think it hurts depth and could show itself in some 5 wr sets, etc. I've been very impressed with the safety play so far, and a solid pass rush that seems to be forming makes those corners look a lot better. We'll find out a lot from the Steelers game...basically the only team that could take advantage in those types of sets through the first half of the Browns schedule in my opinion. And they should be overly concerned with shortening the game in game 1 of Kizer on the offensive side of the ball...hoping that makes up for it here.

Good to see ya around Tito!

Last edited:
Back