CTG Partner
06-07 Posted NFL Record
Sides: 31-26-3 +13.80 units
Totals: 5-4 +1.65 units
Teasers: 3-12 -7.80 units
2nd Half Sides: 2-4-2.14 units
In-Game Sides: 1-2 -1.11 units
Props: 4-0 +8.68 units

Fairly disappointing season for me last year winning about 14 units overall for the season...I did triple that the year before and had high expectations I suppose...I think the main reason for me last year was time..I had a newborn and that really puts a hamper on capping time..and that in turn affects results...I was forced to put most of my time into the college cards and NFL cards got left to Sunday mornings most weeks..thats not good..equaled bad lines, desperation plays and uneducated angles....NFL isn't as angle releated as college for me, prolly more matchup related, but still, its important...this year, she's a one year old and can now help me cap..lol..she just points at the team and I play it...j/k, but the time constraints are much better....

I won't be playing as many teasers this year in NFL..obviouly they hampered my results, but I will say its the first year in threee I've lost on teasers in NFL..I did great on em in college again, but not NFL..I'll play them in spots only..prolly not every week....

I will play more sides and totals than last year obvioulsy w/ the time back to cap em to do so...

GL this season guys....

Week 1 sides locked in:

STL -1 -110 (2 units)....alot about this game throughout the forum and sans C Gold havent' seen a contrarian view..injury concerns for STL, but I don't see Carolina scoring enough here...fast surface...Delhomme has looked like shit and Bulger will be in the MVP mix this year IMO...this is a short number ...

PHILLY -3 -110 (2 units)...sucker line of the week...but this is another soft line...GB improved last year, esp on defense, and I think they actually have a chance to improve on 8-8, esp w/ the lions and minny (two bad teams) in that division...but w/ the injuries at skilled positions for GB, I don't see them keeping up here...Jackson and Morency are both less than 100%, and the one receiving threat in Driver is nursing an ankle...McNabb has had a lot of success against GB and I think this could be a remake of the game vs CHI week 1 last year...

Cincy -2.5 -110 (2 units)...don't get me wrong, i'm not excited by the Cincy D...but teams that are going to hurt them on the schedule this year are going to do it one of two ways...through the air (esp scheming passing games) and physical running games...Baltimore fits neither of these....McGahee isn't a smash mouth back, even though some misinterprit him as so....Palmer has had success vs BAL in the past and the Bengals have been Money in teh Bank in home primetime games last three year...(3-0 vs Mia, Den, and Balt)...huge games in the Queen City...the get Levi Jones and Anderson back at tackles and that's huge in the continuity of the offense..IMO, Oline continuity is the most important part of productive offense...

Total:

ARI/SF OVER 45 -110 (1 unit)

Teaser:

Jax-0.5
NE PK
Sea PK

1 units pays 1.8

Week 1 Leans:

Sea -6 (close to triggering this one)
MIA/WAS UNDER

Will update through Sunday and all thoughts are welcome..

Last edited:
On the one...thinking about middle and you may have convinced me in our talk on the MNF opener

i have the st louis line and the phila as short, also. have em at -4.5 and -5 respectively. the cincy thoughts are real good. leaned on cincy the moment i saw the week 1 openers back in whatever month that was. lol.

gl.

The Cincy line screams for Cincy money...but w/ the Bengals defensive concerns in preseason and one first team TD, I can see them begging for Cincy action..

Good deal, Jump. Glad i'm not the only one on Cincy...and very glad you felt strongly enough to make it a play.

might b joining you on Philly...

nick I'm so happy you're alive. I just read your last 20 posts from last night and couldn't stop laughing...

Wow. I remember when you where a moderator at Sports Degenerates and just dominated in the NFL. After that site went down I didn't know where anyone went.

That was at Bury the Book..not SD..

Good to see ya though...GL this week..

added Teaser:

Jax-0.5
NE PK
Sea PK

1 units pays 1.8

Well both leans cashed and both plays didn't, really a weird day yesterday..

Philly didn't look good, but still prolly shoulda won the game...the punt miscues were really back breakers and GB has just been putrid on special teams last couple years..

Both D's showed they are solid though..

as for STL, score was a little misguided, but they weren't the better team yesterday...CAR is a team better left unplayed either way IMO as they are just too jekyl and hyde...

A poor start to niffel either way..so disappointing after a huge SAT for me..

On Cincy 2night, but not chasing for anything else on that game..

But I am adding the over in the late game for a 1 unit play.

ARI/SF OVER 45 -110 (1 unit)

GL tonight guys.

Back