Week 1 NCAAF

mcm481

Go the Bills!
So good for the college football season to finally be back and I have been looking forward to this weekend all summer:smiley_acbe: Same system al always for me as there will be 1*, 3*, and 5* plays based on certain capping criteria I have established.

THURSDAY 8/30:

UL Monroe +4
vs Tulsa (3*)....ahhh, the smell of a small school in the home dog spot is a scent I always enjoy. Tulsa will have "do everything" QB Paul Smith returning as well as their top 2 RB's from last year, HOWEVER, they will be behind an inexperienced line and having a new coach and new system won't help. The D lost 4 of their 5 top tacklers from last season and has had trouble getting pressure on the QB. The Warhawks return ALL of their offensive starters from a team that gave Kansas and Kentucky fits on the road. They will be an explosive group in the Sun Belt and I like their chances of opening up with a WIN.

Lean: Buffalo & Rutgers OVER 49

FRIDAY 8/31:

Lean: CUSE +3

SATURDAY 9/1:

DUKE +4.5 vs Uconn (1*)....yes, I am aware that it is Duke, but I have a soft spot for teams that include their entire offense from the previous year! Thaddeus Lewis has a year under his belt and has shown some promise last season behind center. The defense will be a concern, but they are facing a Huskies team that has difficulties moving the chains, especially via the air.

more to come.......:smiley_acbe:

On the Warhawks with you bro....

Duke is starting to get some love in the forum circles..lol

I am pretty sure Tulsa RB, Terrenial, is out, he was hurt in summer practice but I like the play, best of luck

BAR....good to see you riding that Sun Belt train on Thursday:smiley_acbe: Hell, as long as it isn't hoops, I'm all for the Dookies:cheers:

Yeah D, didn't you know that I have that kind of influence on the books:36_11_6:

Even better ETG, they are going to have problems adjusting to everything as it is, now if only Paul Smith could step on some soap and break his leg:prayer

Yes on ULM, Yes on Duke, Not So Much on Cuse.

2-1 by the Uncle Galtie Standard. Not bad, son, not bad.....

JGalt, you crazy bastard, Cuse is only a lean if I was to need some degenerate action on a Friday night. I will take your thoughts into consideration when deciding if I want to make it a play though....:36_11_6:

thanks pags, lookin forward to talking up some games with you this season:cheers:

I played Tulsa and am not too happy with it and the big line drop.
I'll wish you Good Health on that one.
Very likely to join you on Dook.
Good Luck on that one.

thanks Tigator, definitely hoping for a solid start to the season...GL:cheers:

Bull....strangely enough, I am more on ULM due to matchups than I am the line move (I am a line move type of player) You may just be on the right side when it is all said and done, but good health and there is plenty room on the Dookie wagon:cheers:

FRIDAY 8/31:

GLuton POD....TEMPLE +20.5 vs Navy (1*)....yes, the seamen blew their owl load the last time they met, but I think this game ends up closer than expected. Navy will again be running, but their defense was hit hard by graduation as only 1 of their top 8 tacklers return. Temple will look to expose that weakness in their second year in the new scheme and I think the switch to a 4-3 defense will help their defensive cause.

:drinking:

unique card, and i love it. temple is my favorite play on the board and had leans to both duke and ulm. i like how you think, sir ! bol

thanks vegas, always have a few tricks up my sleeve and it has worked out well so far. GL:cheers:

Santa...how's life treating you bro? Lookin forward to being around more and talking lines:cheers:

THURSDAY 8/30:

Iowa St & Kent St OVER 46....neither defense impresses me and both QB's are capable of putting points on the board. Flashes may be able to hold their own in MAC play on the D end, but I think Myers will make things happen when it is all said and done.

:smiley_acbe:

Santa...how's life treating you bro? Lookin forward to being around more and talking lines

No complaints... got engaged back in May... getting married in May on a cruise in St Thomas. Good times. Other than that, same shit different day. Your Sabres got pillages this summer

CONGRATS bro!! You'll love married life...really:hang: UGH, don't remind me of the summer that was Buffalo talk radio and how F***ed up the Sabres management was in the entire thing.....anywho, football is far more interesting for me:cheers:

let me sum up Thursday:hang:

Friday:

Temple +20.5 (1*)
Syracuse +3.5 (3*)

Saturday 9/1:

Duke + 4.5 (1*)
Stanford/UCLA UNDER 47.5 (5*)
Wake Forest +6 (3*)
Colorado St +2.5 (3*)
Florida Intl +38 (1*)
Kansas/ C Michigan OVER 52 (5*)

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
thanks guys, hoping to get this train on the winning track before the end of the day:seeya: GL on your plays:cheers:

Back