Week 1 Mistake

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
How are the Colts -3 at Rams with Luck in question and the Colts oline being a major weakness vs the Rams front 7? Even without Aaron Donald, the Colts oline will have problems vs SonsOfBum.I see the Colts being an organization on the downward trend. Would be surprised if their HC makes it the entire season. Meanwhile, McVay is the real deal and will only need to correct this oline to get Gurley and Goff playing efficiently. We just picked up Sammy Watkins so that doesn't suck either. Fisher the Fraud is gone so maybe the perception that we're still poorly coached is still lingering. Not so at all with McVay and Wade Phillips.
I'm going to wait' too I hit it, but I think this should be Rams -3 or -4. GL

Last edited:
Feel little crazy and not sure I can do it but strongly considering rams for week 1 survivor pools. Just not sure I could live w myself being knocked out week 1 by the stinking rams!! Def agree that they the side to wager tho, minus luck colts look like worst team in NFL and quite frankly it not close.

As a preface, I don't play survivor pools because I suck at them...but if Rams lose week 1, that's a tough way to go out when there are plenty of teams to get you halfway through the season before you need to go nuts imo...I think that's always been the problem, overthinking things for me while 75% of the people are out about 6 weeks into the season doing the same thing.

As a preface, I don't play survivor pools because I suck at them...but if Rams lose week 1, that's a tough way to go out when there are plenty of teams to get you halfway through the season before you need to go nuts imo...I think that's always been the problem, overthinking things for me while 75% of the people are out about 6 weeks into the season doing the same thing.

Yea I hear ya, it def nice to get lessor teams out of way early and I don't think week 1 has many great favs w most the 6-7 point favs playing away which I almost always try and avoid. Lambs prob a case where they improve during season and like I said I couldn't live with being out cause I took lambs!!

Texans the one I'm eyeballing as mostly a jags have no qb fade. Concerned that a ugly ass low scoring game that even if hou controls it the outcome could still be in question late..as of now this prob my choice.

No interest in burning pats and I wouldn't go against kc in this thing anyways.

Don't trust steelers on the road even at Cleveland. That could be closer than expected and lower scoring as well.

No way would I play atl at Chicago that just smells like potential upset..

As often as I'll probably fade the jets this year in these things the bills would be right there w rams in my how I felt about losing with that team department as I have no clue about them..

Panthers prob be fine but again I hate road teams and another game I think the dog has good chance of staying within the number..

And think that all the spreads bigger than 3.5.. hence why I actually considered rams before talking some sense into myself :)

Back