Week 1 LINE MOVE thread

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Rex .... others ...

So the dr bob and right angle moves should start showing up unless something has changed.

Someone openly speculated to me that Billy might not be so active this year given his situation.

i read something recently where it quoted billy as saying he was bored with gambling. could be a smokescreen, who knows

RAS is mostly doing 2H stuff this year so hopefully everyone will be able to wait a little longer to blast the screen trying to beat them to the number.

RAS isn't providing a public service on CFB Sides/Totals this season. They are still wagering on it themselves but it won't be as visible/obvious as to what they are playing. They do have a 2H CFB Sides/Total service though. They are offering the 1st Week Free when you signup. Not sure on Dr. Bob so I can't comment on that. Last few years I've been providing Procaps plays in the thread. Don't move nearly as fast as RAS but they do move. By the time I go to play it and then come here to post them they've moved a point or 2. Will have time to be able to confirm after the moves at the very least. Doesn't start til week 4 or 5 though. I've subscribed the past few years and will be doing so again.

RAS isn't providing a public service on CFB Sides/Totals this season. They are still wagering on it themselves but it won't be as visible/obvious as to what they are playing. They do have a 2H CFB Sides/Total service though. They are offering the 1st Week Free when you signup. Not sure on Dr. Bob so I can't comment on that. Last few years I've been providing Procaps plays in the thread. Don't move nearly as fast as RAS but they do move. By the time I go to play it and then come here to post them they've moved a point or 2. Will have time to be able to confirm after the moves at the very least. Doesn't start til week 4 or 5 though. I've subscribed the past few years and will be doing so again.

Ah well. so it goes.

Waverunner group will be releasing picks at 3pm est Wednesday I believe.

Big eastern Asian influence.

Not familiar with them hunt. Private group I'm assuming?

Extremely private. It's a corporation that makes parts for jetskis, hence the name waverunner.

Asian influence affects all markets. Everywhere. The big big money comes from there and then transfers to overseas and Vegas. Huge moves.

PWC group, you mean? Pretty sure they ditched the Waverunner group name after Asian Headman To Tal Tu-Low got banned from online books last year for winning too much on over bets. Now they have been using runners and beards all over Vegas and various asian brick and mortar facilities.

PWC group, you mean? Pretty sure they ditched the Waverunner group name after Asian Headman To Tal Tu-Low got banned from online books last year for winning too much on over bets. Now they have been using runners and beards all over Vegas and various asian brick and mortar facilities.

PWC was a big conglomerate last year. But Mr. Tu-Low was banned like you said. I believe he died later in the year. They do have some functioning brick and mortar places in Vegas, but the waverunner group has taken a stronghold on the eastern Asia market for now and Mr. Yamasaki is very well connected throughout the underground international gambling business. Really a meteoric rise in such a short time.

Back