***Week 1 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
It's finally here!

Busy day today so getting the thoughts in early....

A couple things about this year's Bills. They are super hyped up by everyone to be a contender and I hate that, but how could they not be?

I've seen a couple comments about the offensive line that I think may be misinformed. They upgraded on the line, Saffold is a boost provided he can stay healthy and alongside Dawkins the Left is much improved. Quessenberry on the line also allows Bates play his natural position. This line is built to be quick and get out in front of plays more. Hopefully they can gel early but we shall see.

WR- upgraded. Everyone is now on Gabe to put up big numbers but I think McKenzie is a sneaky player to break out. He beat out Crowder for the slot spot and though small he can make plays. Diggs will get his of course, but I expect Knox to catch the most tds from Allen. This is one of the toughest receiving cores in the NFL, and they are deep.

RB- Singletary quietly played great in the postseason and now they are even deeper with the addition of Cook.

Defensively they got better in every spot. Von should help the pass rush immensely- Rousseau will benefit the most. The addition of 2 rookie cbs was much needed, and I think Poyer Hyde will help cover up rookie mistakes. I'm not expecting Elam to be a shutdown corner right away, but he's physical and I don't think he's getting embarrassed tonight.

I think the Bills win this game but I may be jumping in at the half. I think 1st half may go under, might be looking Bills tt 2ndh. McKenzie +340 to score might be a wager for me. I'll pop in later with more thoughts

Saffold is 34 yrs old vs a young dline will be a point of interest for me. Rams drafted him in 2010 after we took Bradfraud 1st overall.
Very hard game to cap. Bobby Wagner for whatever reason gets no mention while Von Miller still does. Miller in my eyes last year was half the player he was in Denver.
I’m heading to Sofi in about an hour to enjoy the festivities. GL

Saffold is 34 yrs old vs a young dline will be a point of interest for me. Rams drafted him in 2010 after we took Bradfraud 1st overall.
Very hard game to cap. Bobby Wagner for whatever reason gets no mention while Von Miller still does. Miller in my eyes last year was half the player he was in Denver.
I’m heading to Sofi in about an hour to enjoy the festivities. GL

You were not included in the “we” when my St. Louis rams made the boneheaded mistake of drafting Bradford which was basically the nail in the coffin to leaving stl as it ushered in years of garbage nobody wanted to see!!

McKenzie rec yds o32.5-117

Knox scores a td+170

2 units each

McKenzie td+340

Knox 2 tds+1300

1 unit each

Very nice start!
Thanks BAR.

Glad I shook off the scaries and played my boys. McKenzie yards prop was dead when he gave the int up but at least he got me the TD+340. Thought Knox would be in the gameplan but as I said they are deep so big games will come from anywhere. Gabe davis props looked so obvious and easy that I just wrote them off, he's going to get so many deep balls this season.

A couple thoughts....

Jalen Ramsey might rank Allen higher now. Rams may miss Whitworth more than they thought, but they'll be just fine. It amazes me how Kupp can always get open, love his game.

Defense looked every bit as good as advertised. They pressured Stafford all game. Run defense was great- Oliver went down and Philips stepped up. Secondary played very well and both rookie corners played as good as you can ask.

Allen played out of his mind, his connection with Diggs is on another level. Playcalling didn't miss a beat and they were mixing it up nicely. Singletary ran extremely well, Moss was great out of the backfield. Cook obv disappointing as was McK int giveaway. Can't lie ball protection is now a slight concern. Allen has a killer mentality right now and he's loving the game. Don't fade the Bills right now.

sorry dude, if he caught that ball instead of gift wrapping it, we get there. Instead they sprinkled in Crowder more. Allen rush prop looked dead forever then he breezed by. Great bet
A couple misses early by McKenzie didn't help either. Should have gone with Cupp and Diggs too. I hate betting ones, but they get SO many balls tossed their way.

Would have tailed all this if I wasn’t at the game. I try not to use my phone unless Im taking pics or video. Nice work

Just curious Lex, what's your opinion on how Cook & Mckenzie are handled going forward. You think they get "banished"?

Just curious Lex, what's your opinion on how Cook & Mckenzie are handled going forward. You think they get "banished"?
Cook may not be getting as many touches seeing as Singletary ran well and Moss was good out of the backfield. Really unlucky fumbling on the first touch & McDermott loves to sit ppl for turnovers. McKenzie I think will still get touches but Crowder may eat into his playing time more than I originally thought

Patriots+3.5

Ravens-6.5

Eagles-5.5

Eagles/Lions o49

Jax/Wash u44

3 units each

TD scorer +189
Chubb/Jonathan Taylor

2 units

Bengals tt o14.5+100 2ndh

Colts tt o13.5-159 2ndh

3 units each/parlayed+226 1 unit