***Week 1 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
I can't believe it's finally here! Starting with a small play on the home team.... Bears better at nearly every skill position, Packers D gonna have to show me something to play them.

Bears-3-110

2 units

ty fellas. 0-1 to start the season. Only up from here

Bills team total o20-105

Ravens/Dolphins o40-110

Buccaneers-1

Rams/Panthers o49.5

Seahawks-10+100

4 units each

Cardinals+125

Giants+7

2 units each

ML Parlay+1865

Bills/Cardinals/Giants

1 unit

Love the card

Very odd for me to play totals this early but I think there is value in those totals. Ravens capable of putting up 41 alone. Fitz throws 1 pick 6 at least. Rams/Panthers I think could be the highest score of the week.

Bills thoughts

Defense got even better. A healthy Trent Murphy will help the line immensely. It remains to be seen how Oliver will perform, but hughes will eat this season. Milano is underrated as a LB and by all accounts Tremaine Edmunds is coming along great. Tre White is a top corner in the GAME, Poyer with Hyde over the top compliment him nicely.

Offensively it remains to be seen how much Allen has actually progressed, but he definitely has much more talent around him. The Oline is improved. Beasley provides an quick release outlet and I think Singletary could really be a factor in this offense.

Special teams- Haush- money. Big reason for this wager is he doesn't miss much. There is a bit of concern with the return man out, but as long as there aren't turnovers I think they'll get by.

In the end I think there is a really good chance the Bills score 3 tds in this one. The Jets are going to keep Allen in the pocket and make him a passer. I think we'll find out relatively quick how much he's progressed. As long as he doesn't try to force the ball downfield (jamal adams is a beast) they should be able to chip away and get plenty of opportunities to score. I have a tough time seeing Darnold throw all over them, though Robbie playing is definitely a solid weapon. Everyone knows the Jets will be pounding Bell and using Ty out of the backfield. Hoping the Bills can flip the field with a couple good defensive series, maybe a turnover or 2.

I think the Bills score 21-27 pts today so team over it is. Let's Go BIlls!!!!!

Back