***Week 1 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
gonna play the team total and look into 2ndh lines....

Patriots tt o28.5-110

3 units

ML Parlay+205

Pats/Steelers/Bills/Vikings

1.5 units

Might be close to start but I like the Pats to pull away late

The Pats over deserves a look no matter who they play, but especially at home in a national game in the spotlight. I like it. GL this season, Lex.

Smooth 0-3 for the opener.

Random thoughts about my Bills

Everyone is assuming the defense will be even worse after Gilmore/Darby departure.... but Hyde is a definite upgrade, Gaines had a great preseason, and White is progressing along nicely. They have absolutely no depth in the secondary which may come into play down the road with injuries. I don't think the Jets have the offense to even try to expose a secondary to begin with. The LBs situation is even more scary to me- though I think Preston Brown is poised to have a productive year and zo alexander is serviceable. After that it's the relatively unkown in Humber and rookieMatt Milano. After that who tf knows. D Line is the obvious strength and I think Hughes benefits the most from the new look defense- I expect him to be the team sack leader and standout star. Kyle is in the twilight of his career but still is consistently solid. Dareus I would think has quite a bit to prove. All in all I suspect the Bills will be in trouble against elite offenses that can stretch the field but they will look like a solid defense today.

There have been many questions about this season's fire sale, er, transactions.... Watkin's departure made it absolutely clear Buffalo is distancing themselves from every Whaley blunder. I could rationalize most moves, after all the smoke cleared we added a productive wr and Gaines/Darby are about even. Don't get the J williams release after such a good camp but realistically DeMarco/Tolbert are exponentially better blockers. It was the one spot on the roster we were deep at, and they saw something in ol Ducasse to keep him, I guess depth at O line is better than a stacked bench when you have shady at rb.

Offensively the big question is can Tyrod make accurate 5-15 yd passes (he can't). Shady will have to carry the bulk of the load in this offense once again. The line is slightly above average with a very strong left side and a liability in Mills on the right. I expect Shady to have an even more productive season with way more touches. Clay underachieved last season but has upper echelon talent at te and is a great blocker. Zay could be the key to this offense, because wr is a huge ? . All in all the offense looked horrid in the preseason, but they showed nothing at all. I would once again expect some exceptional play at rb with an anemic passing game, until TT can be accurate.

Today I would expect Buffalo to bring the pressure early and hopefully force some turnovers and short fields. The Jets do have rbs that can play, but I don't thinkit'll be enough to keep them in thos one. I expect a 10+ point win from Buffalo that stays right around the total. Tough to pull the trigger on a high week 1 spread, but I think BUffalo rolls here

Sunday

Bills-8-108

Redskins tt o23.5-120

Falcons/Bears o48-112

Raiders/Titans o50.5-105

Ravens/Bengals o41-113

Seahawks+3-108

4 units each

ML Parlay +400

Bills/Falcons/Steelers/Cowboys/Vikings

2 units

ML Parlay +1685

Lions/Ravens/Seahawks/Vikings

1 unit

Thanks for the Bills analysis lex.

I also like the over in cincy and tenny.

BOL with the season.

gl lex :shake:

Prince Amakamura out too for the Bears, they already suck in the secondary...does not look good for me and my under there.

hope you guys played the Bills and ignored all my other garbatz wagers today. Can't remember a day where I was so wrong on totals. fwiw I really like the Boys tonight and hate laying chalk but I see no other way

Boys-5.5

4 units each

Back