Eagles
Texans
Colts

2 units

Last edited:
ty everyone!

1987- Dana what a throwback

braves-ty ty sir hopefully we profit:money:

adding Packers ml to the top. Told myself if it got under -180 I would play.... If the Jags really are that much improved then take my money.

2ndh wagers have been pretty profitable for me throughout the years, so I'll be on the lookout for better line value 2ndh specifically will be looking into playing the Hawks because I think they will wear the Fins down.

Buffalo's defense is a big ??? to kick the season off, with young DE Adolphis getting the start and pretty much a mediocre LB core. Just hearing Hughes and Zach Brown had to Uber to the stadium because they missed the team bus. However they have 2 strong corners in Gilmore/Darby so I think it will help them to scheme and bring pressure without worrying about the deep threat.

Offensively I think the Bills will surprise people. I expect the run game to be even better than it was last season, and Tyrod seemingly has emerged as a leader. Watkins could explode this season... I think the team total is the most solid wager in that matchup as I think they score 3 tds min.

Back