Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
NFL is back:prayer

Packers tt o20.5-115

Packers+3.5-113 1sth

Packers+175 1sth

Seahawks tt u27-110

2 units each

Putting a ton of faith in a rookie center here, but I think even the mighty Seahawks are prone to a super bowl hangover. Packers defense undoubtedly got faster, and the Hawks are starting a rookie on the OL as well. Could honestly see the total going either way, but I'm biting on an elite offense that is finally healthy to get over 20 points in a primetime game. Not a huge fan of being on such a public dog, but I still think it's the right side to be on. Much more thoughts to come later in the week on games, especially the Bills/Bears tilt. GLTA this season:tiphat:

Last edited:
thanks bones! Added hawks tt under. 27 a bit too high imo, the offense may be even better this season with a healthy Harvin but I have to jump on what I think is an inflated number

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

smo1a- I'm ready for the NBA too

Not the way I wanted to start off, you think I would learn not to fade the Hawks. Oh well only way to go from here is up

Vikings+155

Jaguars/Eagles o51-105

Jets-5-109

Ravens-120

Bills/Bears o47.5-108

Chiefs-3-115

Redskins+155

Patriots-3.5-106

4 units each

ML Parlay +960

Saints
Vikings
Eagles
Jets
Patriots

2 units

Pleaser+550

Redskins-3
Panthers-3.5

1 unit

Random thoughts about every game...

Vikings- A ton of talk about the Rams being the same/better at qb without Bradford...he still hasn't started since 2010 so I can't possibly think of it as a good thing Hill is starting. At any rate they are a one dimensional offense, and you can bet Minny will be stacking the box to stuff the run and make Hill prove he can get the ball downfield. Not taking anything away from stacey, but I think we all know who the better rb is. Of course AP will get his, but with Norv at the helm Rudolph will be a top target and if there ever was a year for him to breakout it's this one. I think Minny will be able to work off the play action. In the end I think this is a pretty evenly matched team, so I will go with the dog with the more experienced qb and better all around offense.

Jaguars/Eagles over- simply from a value point of view this opened at 54 and has been bet down. Shorts out hurts the Jaguars offense, and I do think they have an underrated d, but they have been nothing short of abysmal on the road. The line is sky high for a reason, and I think it's not out of the question for the Eagles to have a 21 pt quarter. Hoping the Jaguars can do their part, I am not really too high on the Eagles d to hold anyone in check.

Jets- I think Carr could be a good qb- however I will fade a rookie on the road vs a defense that loves to throw a ton of different looks all day. Front 7 for the Jets imo is underrated, I can see Carr getting harassed today and forced into making mistakes. I think Geno will have a much better season this year, dude finally has a wr that can play in Decker. Silly to think he won't be able to capitalize on the raiders weak secondary- another one where IMO the line is justified.

Ravens- give me the home team to win su in a divisional battle vs a team that IMO overachieved last season. Rice out has zero impact on this game for me..I think this could be a breakout season for Torre Smith now that he has Steve Smith / healthy Pitta for defenders to keep an eye on. Webb likely out hurts this defense, but in the end I'm going with the home team to get the close win.

Bills/Bears- After careful consideration I ended up playing the very public over here. Have some thoughts/reasoning in the discussion thread but basically everyone is down on the Bills offense and EJ is expected to fall flat on his face. Could happen, but I do know Spiller/Fred Jax will be getting a ton of touches vs a defense that no longer instills any fear in offenses. Short 3rd down situations could mean more extended drives for EJ, who really only has to manage the offense and not stare down wrs (he is going to get someone killed). I think you will see a very different offense vs Chicago than you saw in the preseason. I don't think the Bears are worth laying the chalk here, but at the same time the Bills secondary is keeping me away from taking the points. Both qbs have the potential to throw picks that result in short fields, to be fair they can both kill drives too I'm hoping for the former out of Cutler. In the end I think both teams have the potential to get over 23 so over it is.

Chiefs- Better defense, better run game @ home. Titans are a team on the rise but looking at Locker's qb rating on the road I don't see why everyone is so quick to fade the Chiefs d here. Line is short because KC has no standout wr but I think they will do enough to get the win. Could be a low scoring ugly ass affair.

Redskins- Straight of fade of Fitzmagic. If RG3 can't do anything with this offense then I'll tip my cap to the Texans. As it stands I'm getting the better offense with a mobile qb that hopefully can stay away from Watt. The day I play on Fitz as a fave is the day I rip up $100 bills

Seeing a ton of love for the dogged Fins at home. I think they will be a solid wager from time to time this season, but I'm not going to get cute and take a short line vs the Pats here. NE should be able to pound the run and I trust Vereen will get more than the 2 carries he had last time @ Miami. Hate NE but they are still the better team and will find a way to win week 1.

Lex: I really want to take the Jets....just can't pull the trigger. Agree with your thoughts...i am sure right b4 kickoff i will hit the Jets b/c i have little control of the need for the action

Bones- playing the Jets as faves is scary to say the least, but I couldn't get away from it.

ty johnnyonthespot, dilauded8 &ljc!

last 3 before kickoff....

Bills team total o20-110

Redskins tt o20.5-105

Chiefs tt o23.5-110

3 units each

Lex: went to have breakfast came back to bet the Jets...now -6.5 so nope. But, somebody agrees with you/us. Mad I missed it....good luck

2 pushes, could have grabbed better lines ... Not a great start from a wagering standpoint but a Great win for bills

Back