Bama/WVU U 55.5 ----- on the REG LOOOOOOSER

Arkansas (+19) ----- Small Potatoes (0.5u) LOOOOOSER
Georgia (-7.5) ----- on the REG WINNER
Southern Miss (+29.5) ----- on the REG LOOOOOOSER
LSU (-5) ----- on the REG (1.5u) LOOOOOOOSER
Baylor (-33) ----- MASTERED WINNER

ML Parlay (+170) ----- CMU, Ole Miss, Wazzou, Bowling Green LOOOOOOOSER
ML Parlay (+150) ----- BYU, Houston, Ohio St, N'Western, Toledo LOOOOOSER

A solid year last year. But one thing is sure....it could always be better (......and worst dammit). Post season was a nightmare and gave much of this back....so maybe I'll learn my lesson one of these days. Really looking forward to another year, as college football is about all I bet....and it is one of the handful of things I live for. Good luck this year everyone and I look forward to another 4 months of chatting it up with ya.

Last edited:
I am admittedly not a huge futures guy. Too many things can happen in a season to kill a bet early (injuries, etc etc). With that said, I did delve in a few. Although most are small bets.

Futures:
Baltimore Ravens O 8.5 (-110) ---- 2u

I know it's a college forum, but I figured I'd post this here. This is BY FAR my favorite RSW of college or NFL. Last year the ravens played actually decent despite their heavy offensive injuries, an offensive line that was very sub par, and a very young defense. This year the offensive line was re-tooled in the right ways. Last year, They had 3 good OL, and when one went down that left them with 2. This year they get Osemele back and add in an above average center. RT is the only question and so far Wagner has looked like a Wisconsin road paver. Last year also saw many injuries at the skill positions that left flacco with no time to throw the ball and literally only Torrey Smith to throw it to. This year they add in a healthy Jacoby Jones, Steve Smith, and Pitta is back from injury. Pitta is Flaccos security and he was prob the biggest loss last year aside from Boldin. They also get a new OC in Kubiak and they have a young FB in Juschyck who could emerge into a receiving threat this year as well. The pieces are there for Kubiaks offense. Defensively they are deep on the front 7. They have elite corners, but are thin there. Young talent that I think will start building Bmore back to that elite defense level.
Only way I see this not cashing is if Flacco gets hurt, or possibly if there is a rash of injuries on the OL or secondary. The lack of depth at the CB position is the biggest concern. The Ravens should win 10 or 11 games IMO.

Florida O 8 (+160) ---- 1u
Numerous reasons I like this....hell I like it so much that I bought it up a half point to get rid of the juice. First everyone knows how embarrassing this team was last year...and trust me, this team knows too. Injuries are no excuse to go 4-8, but it's impossible not to look at how many they suffered. Injuries give less experience players reps, and those players are back this year so the team is deeper in some areas. Second, the Kurt Roper hire should be HUGE. Last year I knew people high on Florida, and they said Driskel was going to play to his talent level and their offense would be better. I wasn't one of those bc I was not a Brent Pease fan. Pease gone, Roper in....and now I'll say Driskel will have a big year. A lot of people don't realize that driskel was recruited by Urban Meyer and his offensive scheme....so this offense that roper is bringing in is what Driskel was born to run. The playmakers are there, just need live reps. Demarcus Robinson could have a break through year as well as Fullwood. The backfield is very loaded, prob 4 deep and with 3 guys who can catch out of the backfield. The OL is back healthy after being killed with injuries last year. I do worry considerably about the depth here though.
Defensively....well it's loaded with talent and Muschamp can coach defense. Secondary opposite of VH3 is a question, but keep in mind that last year they played without their top 2 CB's half the year and did fine. The talent is plenty, just need live reps. LB has experience now while it didn't last year. DL is dangerous on the edge, and as long as Orr or Cummings clog the middle (losing Easley last year was the biggest injury they had IMO) it should be dominant. Bottom line....not too much to worry about on defense. It's been offense that holds this team back....but I see that changing this year.
Last thing is schedule. Lots of people say the schedule is brutal, but that's just the way it is when talking about Florida. As long as the SEC is elite, and LSU and FSU are relevant their schedule is going to be difficult. It's actually easier than last years. Aside from FSU, the non-con is a breeze compared to last years. They do have to go to Bama and FSU, but they get South Carolina and LSU at home.
I'll go on a limb and say that driskel will be the best QB in the SEC this year (the conference does lose so many great ones from last year), and they will navigate through the typical tough schedule. Last year injuries happened early and often, as well as numerous players being in trouble (law, school, etc). This year players seem to have their heads out of their asses and focused on football. I won't be surprised to see Florida get through the SEC with 1 loss....optimistic I know.

Auburn U 9.5 (-150) ---- 0.5u
Loved this number when it came out and was even money, but waited bc I'm an idiot and now it's juiced up. It would be a full unit if it wasn't for the juice. Oh well, lesson learned. Look, I think auburn will be better this year than they were last year. But I can't for the life of me overlook all the close games they were fortunate enough to win. Most of these games came at home as well, and this year they go on the road for those games and also draw a tougher all around schedule with SC and K-State. Sure Malzahns offense will still dominate, and it's frustrating to me and I spite it bc it's mainly limited with assignment football and disciplined play. There are reasons offenses like this don't last in the NFL. 1 is bc owners don't want their QB running, and 2 is bc in the nfl there are 10 guys that can do assignment football 90% of the plays, whereas in college a coach is happy to have 4 players that can stick to their assignment consistently.
Bottom Line: Auburn should be a better football team, but I can't overlook their good fortune last year and the brutal schedule this year.

SDSU Aztecs O 6.5 (+180) ---- 0.5u
I wasn't going to bet this when the line was released and it was -140. But since then it's been bet up, so obviously I'm in the minority. Main reason I like this bet is the stability at QB...the first time rocky long has had that in 4 years. The team does lose a lot of depth, but overall it's not that bad aside from the secondary. I have zero worries about Muema moving on....he missed a handful of games last year, Pumphrey did very well as a true frosh, and I see RS frosh Marcus Stamps being the next "great" running back at SDSU. Rocky Long and Bob Toledo have given me zero reason to think they won't find a good running game. The WR's are talented and Ruffin is a stud. OL should be fine as well. Defensively this is the deepest DL long has ever had, literally going 3 deep. I thought the LB's were very underrated by most preview mags, but now I have my concerns. All 3 returning starters have been out for all of preseason with injury (best player Fely isn't due back until mid season), however, 2 of the 3 are due to be cleared Monday. Secondary is a concern....they lose A LOT. On a bright note, it's the most talented group of guys long has fielded here, they just practically have zero experience outside of Whitaker.
Schedule is not favorable. They get UNC and Oregon St (won't be surprised if they win @ OSU) on the road, and also draw Boise, Fresno, Nevada on the road. They get a lot of cupcakes at home, and I think they will find a way to win 1 or possibly 2 against BSU, FSU, and Nev.
Bottom Line: I think offense will be just fine. Defense has questions. The secondary is a problem, but it is also talented for the level of competition they play. I think the DL will help the secondary out by being able to generate some pass rush. I also think that them playing UNC and Oregon St early in the year will help give them valuable reps against quality competition going into conference play, and will help them grow. All in all, this is the most talented group Long has had, and only asking them to get to 7 wins for me to nearly double my money seems like a good bargain.

Florida SEC East (+435) ---- 0.5u

See above

Va Tech ACC Champs (1400) ---- 0.25u
Eh why not I guess. I've grown sick of hearing all the love for FSU (although very well deserved) and crazier things have happened. Seems like good value for a team that I think has a good chance to get back to their big winning ways. Of course a part of this was bc I think Va tech will have a serviceable, more dependable QB (I believed Michael Brewer was the real deal) and I'm honestly not hearing all that great of news about the QB's coming out of fall camp....of course this could be part due to the defense being very good.

Houston AAC (+300) ---- 0.5u
I went into my season prep not high on Houston. Too many turnovers forced by the defense and that luck won't continue. And even though this is true, the defense does return practically in tact and should be even better in other areas to combat this. Another area to combat it is the offense. John O'Korn was a freshman last year for goodness sake, and they return plenty around him both in the run game and receiving. I'm not as high on UCF as most publications are, and I will continue to think Cincy is a fraud until they actually play a respectable schedule....and Tommy Tubs pisses me off.

Toledo MAC (+315) ---- 0.5u
I think they are the best team in the Mac so why not?? They are loaded everywhere and have so much coming back.......except QB......Oops lol. That could be a problem but I think whoever wins the job will be serviceable enough, especially with all the help they will have all over the field. I literally, totally, fully have a hard on for Toledo this year

And now for a ridiculously long OU write up.

OU Write up:
I'll go position by position then finish from there.
QB: is Trevor Knight a one hit wonder? I'll go ahead and say no. It's unrealistic to expect a Sugar Bowl performance from Trevor knight every week ....I'd say along the lines of the KSU game would be more of what to expect. The kid got better as the season went on, especially given that he didn't play entirely throughout the season. Stoops doesn't give praise to players often, but he was quick to give it to Knight, which leads me to believe he can actually be really good, consistently. He's an easy guy to root for....a good leader and just a good all around kid. Biggest question to me is his health. He was banged up last year much, and if he goes down then OU could be in major trouble (unless Baker Mayfield wins his appeal). I saw even last week that Blake Bell was taking 2nd team QB reps so that tells me they are not high on their young back ups. So as long as Knight stays healthy, I think he could put together a very solid year. If he goes down, then OU's final 4 chances go with it.

RB: Interesting fact that this year is the least amount of returning carries bob stoops has ever had going into a season. So yes, vastly inexperienced. Mixon being suspended for the year hurts a little, but only bc he brought versatility to the team that the other RB's didn't (catching out of backfield, change of direction, breakaway speed). The talent left is stellar, but they need touches. Keith Ford is a physical man and would have carved out a bigger role last year as a true if he could hold into the ball. Alex Ross is a player I think could be the best RB on the roster if he pulls his head out of his ass. He is 6'1" 222lbs with track speed and of course is physical. True Frosh Samaje Perine is who brings the most excitement IMO. He's 240+lbs and looks like he's been on campus for 4 years. I've heard rave reviews about him. I expect these 3 guys to all get carries, and honestly RB is a position I'm not too concerned about. Only concern is can any of these guys catch a football out of the backfield?? They have a new fullback who gets compared to Trey Millard often, so maybe he's the answer? His name is Dimitri Flowers and he could be a good one.

WR: Question. Mark. That's a fact. Sterling Shepard is fantastic, but he's the only one with experience here. DGB's appeal got denied (as it should have), so now the concerns can mount. 2 positions OU consistently recruits superbly are RB and WR, so the talent is here but they are so inexperienced. As confident as I want to be, it's difficult. I've seen this happen before at OU. Talent but inexperience led to a long time before they got on the right track, mainly with being reliable and holding onto the football. While I think they could be just fine here, we are gonna need to see it on the field to be sure. I called for it in the spring and I'll hold to it....Jordan Smallwood will be my breakout receiver prediction. He's big, physical, and has had a great camp. True Frosh Michiah Quick is also a name to know as I expect him to take over the slot position early in the season. Another interesting thing to watch is the TE position. I think it could finally emerge back into the offense this year after 3 years of nothing. Will Blake bell be good here? I dunno, coaches are raving about it though and I've watched video of him destroying people blocking at the LOS, so possibly. If not him the Taylor McNamara has a great chance to finally emerge and be a very good player. All in all, it could be a good group but I worry about dropped passes and a reliable WR when crunch time comes.

OL: zero concerns here. It's deep, probably 8 very dependable people, with 7 of them I'd have no worries to see them starting. Coach Bedenbaugh has brought back physicality to the offensive line, and I think they should be the best in the big 12 and one of the best nationally.

DL: hats off to stoops for one of his best hires since he's been at OU. Jerry Montgomery came over from Michigan a year ago and has totally restored this position. This time last year it was the biggest question mark, and now it's the biggest strength. It's very deep and so much talent. OU has gotten lesser rated recruits that are long and raw to the game and has put weight on them and had Montgomery coach them up. It looks to be paying big. Charles tapper could become one of the best DE's nationally this year. It was amazing to me that the defense didn't collapse after Jordan Phillips got injured after 4 games last year. Phillips was a high recruit and he played exceptionally well last year until his injury....he was the most dominate player on the defense. If he can stay healthy then this could be a dirty dirty DL. It is also very deep with young untapped talent. Charles Walker and DJ Ward arenames to know for the future.

LB: I'll go OLB's first. It is deep and talented. Eric Striker is a menace, and I expect him to be more than a pass rusher this year....he may even play some nickelback. Opposite him is Geneo Grissom who I think will have a monster year. I expect people to know his name by the end of the season. He can pass rush, but also has played de and can stop the run. They are backed up by quality players, although inexperienced. Devonte Bond had 19 sacks in juco and has looked good. Obo is the other guy and I'm very high on him....raw guy that should be very very good pass rushing. Needless to say, they are littered with pass rushers on the DL and OLB. ILB I have concerns, and only if they get an injury. Frank Shannon (leading tackler last year) was very vital and unheralded....and OU suspended him for the year. It's somewhat a confusing situation and he still may be able to play, but I would put it as doubtful. Alexander had a stellar frosh year, and I expected him to take a step back this year....but all I'm hearing is how good he's been so far in camp. Jordan Evans is the other LB now, and he's only started 1 game last year, but I'm very high on him. He was IMO the best HS player in OK 2 years ago, and I think he can do it all....I expect him to have a big year. Aside from these 2 there is basically no one though. So if an injury happens then I have MAJOR concerns here.

DB: Concern. Yes. Aaron Colvin is gone. Gabe Lynn is gone. Interesting point is that before Mike Stoops got back to OU, Gabe Lynn was looking like a bust, but Mike coached him up and he was actually solid last year. Biggest thing is no more Colvin, so the load is on Zac Sanchez. Sanchez has to be much more consistent than he was last year as a frosh. He would get burnt one play, then make an interception....he was shaky. I wasn't too high on him, and I thought he would get a Soph slump as well, but watching him in the spring and the little I've seen this fall....he looked very very good. The other CB looks to be Julian Wilson, who was the nickelback last year. Coaches really like him here and I think he will do very well. He's big and tall and can move.....and word I've heard is that DGB was killing every DB this fall camp, except for Wilson. Safety they have to replace one guy, and possibly 2 bc I think returner (Q Hayes) will slide to the nickel spot in that package. The talent is immense and very good, but the fact is that 2 true sophs and 1 true frosh will be fighting for the position, and that is worrisome. I believe they will be very good, but I have to see it on Saturdays. And I expect some growing pains, with both good plays but also busted coverages.

Summary: it largely hinges on Trevor Knight. If he stays healthy then I think OU is a legit final 4 team. If he doesn't, then all bets are off. For some reason I'm wildly optimistic about the RB's, and think their RB by committee will work fine (bc it did last year) but I do worry heavily if any can catch the ball out of the backfield, bc last year they had 2 guys good at that. WR's have to show consistency week in and out, which I'm weary of that happening....but I do see much better TE play. OL should be a strength. DL should be filthy, and as long as no injuries happen to the ILB's then the whole front 7 has a chance to be one of the best in the nation. DB's are scary....young players at a safety position where big 12 QB's will make you pay if you're out of position. They must limit big plays here, but the aggressive dline and the wealth of pass rushers will help. I also think the defense will give multiple looks and be very confusing to know what they are doing (this is the 2nd yr of the system and they have many versatile players).
I'll admit....OU is probably overrated. And when OU gets this much hype preseason, it usually doesn't end well. So while I want to be excited and think this is the year, I'm very cautious. The schedule does set up practically perfect for them this year though, so they certainly have the chance to get to the Final 4.
I'll peg them at 11-1 on the year. Taking care of business at home and in Dallas, but losing to a team on the road they should beat. I'll say a loss at either WVU, TCU, or T Tech. Is that good enough to get into the playoff? Shiiiiiiiit I dunno.

Thanks guys. I'll be stopping by y'alls threads soon. Been crazy busy lately but its time to settle it down & focus on football.

Hammers is my last name so it's a nice PUN, i thought lol.

Thanks Sooner. I try to be....living in OKC you hear plenty of Homers that live in denial.

I guess one thing i did leave out what that I think Geneo Grissom has a pretty good chance to be Big 12 DPOY....hes my darkhorse for sure.

It's sad b/c I could have wrote much, much more about the team. Thanks for stoppin by. Boomer Sooner

Twinkie....if ya stop back by this thread id like your insight on Tulane. If I remember correct you follow them pretty well?

I do. I will not have a big write up like the one you did so eloquently, but I will post plays this year and have spots. No feel for the first game vs Tulsa, but the game is winnable for them.....They are not American conf ready quite yet imo...they WILL be. However team isn't there yet and the schedule will wear on them.

Some decent defensive players return and a few on O, but the schedule is brutal for this team.....I ay have a play on SELA for christ sake

Ha ha ha I wouldn't expect a massive write up that's for sure! Those write ups have been worked on for the last week. I was more or less interested bc I have a good feel for Tulsa over them week 1, and I don't think that'll be too popular of a play lol. I agree that they will be ready eventually, and gotta like what Curtis Johnson is doing.

Did you know the toothbrush was invented in Oklahoma? Had it been invented somewhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

great writeup on your squad. Don't disagree with much other than I would be surprised if Knight didn't have a couple of crap games and not sure the DL is as strong as you think ... but basically think you have hit it on the head and where we disagree it is more likely I am wrong than you if you follow them day in and day out.

Have a great season ... not the sooners ... you.

Incidentally I have Toledo winning the MAC too ... and I like Houston or Cincinnati in the other ... so on the same page there it seems.

Yanks, Steed, Marlo - Good to see yall again. Thanks & GL

Clown - Na na na na na na that's Arkansas youre thinking of, not Oklahoma. Arkansas is where the toothbrush was invented. Honest mistake there lol. Glad to see we are on the same page other than the teeth

Tulsa -6 (-120) ----- MASTERED
Write ups are tough at the first of the year. It's a lot of "what I think" and not a lot of what ya know about a team. That's why I always like from week 5-6 and on. But this is a game I highlighted 3 weeks ago, loved it then, and this game would have to break -10 in order for me to lay off. I love what Curtis Johnson is doing at Tulane, and I loved the defense last year (I am huge defensive minded person). But some pieces leave from that defense, and banking on them causing 35 turnovers again is a stretch. I also don't see where the offense is going to come in this game. The offense was terrible last year, and this game we have a RS frosh QB and a (somewhat) new stable of RB's, not to mention no mas Ryan Grant. Now Tulsa was a shame last year, but it's easy to forget how they have had constant success the last 10 years after a team goes 3-9 last year. I think the defense is going to take a huge step up this year, returning virtually 10 starters (they do lose their best player) and having Nelson back this year could be huge. I have my concerns about their defensive front against Tulanes OL, but I would also expect the box to be stacked and make Lee pass on their very experienced DB's. Offensively I will hope last year was an exception, not a rule. Dane Evans was garbage, but so was Cody Green. So Evans gets thrown into the fire. What I don't like is that he didn't make too much progression as the season went on, but what I do like is all the good things I've heard about him this offseason and fall camp. No one will replace trey watts but I actually like the talent and players at RB, and the WR core is very good which should help Evans.
Basically I think Tulsa will be much better this year (They need to be or Blankenship is in hott water) and Tulane takes a step back. The defense should be miles better, going against an offense that is not intimidating right now. The game between these 2 last year Tulsa had the ball in Tulane territory 5 times and came away with nothing....I'll hope that doesn't happen again. Blankenship needs this win bad and he needs to show QB improvement. I'm not big on revenge, but that's a HUGE check mark here, as is motivation....you can't get more motivated than being picked last in your whole conference. I think this team i more down to Earth now after going from great success to the cellar. I see Tulsa's defense causing turnovers and giving the offense short fields, and think Tulsa wins by DD's.

Troy ML (+130)
I don't get this line at all but oh well. I was going to bet Troy -1 and would have taken it up to -3. Coaching edge is largely in troys favor. Both defenses weren't good last year, but UAB's was indescribably bad. I see better talent on troys whole team, let alone the defense, than uab. Both teams look to be not too confident in the QB position, but I think Troy should be able to run the ball at will here. I think Troy is at least a TD better than UAB, but I know this rivalry plays the games close....regardless I don't see Troy losing this game, and I'll ditch the points and Put it all on the ML.

Only other games tonight is some ML parlay pieces which I will have up later. Hopefully will have the rest of my card up later tonight. GL peps.

Late to the party

Ole Miss -9.5 ----- Small Potatoes (0.5u)
Decisive edge on the LOS. I'll take it under 10pts

ML Parlay (+170)
Central Michigan, Ole Miss, Wazzou, Bowling Green

ML Parlay (+150)
BYU, Houston, Ohio St, N'Western, Toledo

The luck train ran right though my house last night with Tulsa covering. I'll take it, learned a lot about both teams in that game.

Penn St ML (+115) ----- REG
I'll leave it at 3 things: 1.) I'm not as high on UCF this year as most, 2.) I'll take Hackenberg (who I think has STUD written all over him) over a kid getting his first start, and 3.) I have a severe man crush on James Franklin. All this even though I do not like Penn St. Facts are that it's not hard to see what James Franklin can do for a team....all you had to do is watch the Vandy game last night. Think they miss him??

Virginia (+19.5) ----- Small Potatoes (0.5u)
Don't like London, but I do like the talent on the team. I do like the long travel for UCLA. I do like the early start time. I do think UCLA is the real deal. I do think this spread is too high.

Bama/WVU U 55.5 ----- REG (1.5u)
Not much of a write up here. I really like this play though. Bama should run a lot I would believe. West Virginia will have a hard time scoring. I think WVU will be improved this year, but this game isn't the game to show it.

Arkansas (+19) ----- Small Potatoes (0.5u)
Eh I'll start my Auburn fade train here. Arkansas played well early in the year last year. They have more experience this year, and I think they will grind it out and rely on the run game to keep auburn on the sideline, which is one the thing Brett B can do. Honestly, I won't be surprised if Auburn wins by 40 pts, but I like the chances of Arky keeping it close, around 2 TD's.

Georgia (-7.5) ----- REG
So much lost from Clemson offense and so much talent and decent amount experience coming back for Georgia's defense. Big match up is Georgia running game against Clemson DL. I'll take Georgia and the run game (while it's still healthy) to lay one down on Clemson. I do have serious concerns about Hutson Mason, and Clemson's DL having much success. But I do LOVE the Pruitt vs Morris match-up....and think Pruitt has the big edge.

Southern Miss (+29.5) ----- REG
Maybe I'm retard....just maybe. I'll give it a whirl though. For some reason I have faith on USM.....hell I bet them on the ML as 15pt dogs to UAB last season. Reason being, I saw somewhat of improvement from Mullens. He got thrown into the fire last year and finished decently....and I've seen and heard he has looked good in camp. Hasn't thrown an INT in 2.5wks....although that could just mean USM defense still blows hard. I think the talent is still here somewhat, it is a program that has been very good in the past, and I'm a believer in Monken. Miss St has advantages everywhere , but how excited are they to play a team that's 1-23 the last 2 years? Eh I dunno. Basically I think USM should be much better (not saying much), brings a lot back this year, and even if they get down they can air it out in Monken's system.....of course that's not saying they won't turn it over 12 times I suppose. Again, I may be a retard....hell I'm also someone who wouldn't be SHOCKED to see USM win the wiiiiiide open CUSA West this year. So I'll take 4+ TD's here

LSU (-5) ----- REG (1.5u)
LSU defense should be much better this year I think. I do worry about how they will fair at the LOS. But facts is that Les Miles goofy ass does well in games like this, and they have studs (although unproven) all over the field. I love Wisconsin style football and I absolutely LOVE Gary Anderson, but I think they drop this game. Too much missing on defense, although the football junky in me wants to say to grind it out and smash mouth it to a victory. But I just have a strong feeling that the athletes that LSU has will win this game and cover the number. I also like the likely home field advantage they will have here. I wouldn't be surprised if Wiscy finishes 11-0 on the season after this game though.

I may bump up Bama/WVU U and LSU up another 0.5u, but I won't be around tomorrow to post it.
This is a large card for me this week, as I usually do around 5-8 games a week. But I just feel like I have a "feel" for the games this week, so I will play them. The one game I haven't played thusfar that I had a feel for was Colorado St ML....and I'm kicking myself for that one.

I will have 1 more play for Sunday....and it will probably be large. Baylor.

Absolutely nothing honestly. I don't think they can set a spread high enough for that game. Just holding off until I decide just how much I put on it. And I'm someone who rarely plays a spread over 2 TD's, but I find this game an exception

Absolutely nothing honestly. I don't think they can set a spread high enough for that game. Just holding off until I decide just how much I put on it. And I'm someone who rarely plays a spread over 2 TD's, but I find this game an exception

I'm kind of surprised you didn't bet on Marshall, they're my biggest play

I rarely bet on large spreads. There a plenty of large spread teams I think should cover & will cover. Baylor will be the largest spread I bet this year by a long shot. Def not saying it's right or wrong, it's just my preference.

I think Miami oh will be a good dog team this year....I'll prob never bet on them though, and Marshall should tear them up

I rarely bet on large spreads. There a plenty of large spread teams I think should cover & will cover. Baylor will be the largest spread I bet this year by a long shot. Def not saying it's right or wrong, it's just my preference.

I think Miami oh will be a good dog team this year....I'll prob never bet on them though, and Marshall should tear them up

final score prediction of Baylor-SMU? my book shows Baylor -33 -110

Eh let's say 66-20??

advantages all over the field for Baylor. Speed and athletes are much higher quality. The size, talent, and athletes on the d and o lines are for Baylor. And Briles has never let up against non conference opponents. I think SMU is on a down slide, and Baylor opening a new stadium. It should set up good

Not a great Saturday. Bad reads on a couple teams and went a little loose with the betting. That's what the early weeks are for...learning about teams, but I don't recommend betting a lot of them ha ha ha.

Baylor Bears (-33) ----- MASTERED
This play was off my radar until mid week, then I had quickly become my favorite play of the week. I NEVER play large spreads, and rarely will you see a spread above 2 TD's. So this is a game that is not common for me....but I like everything about it. SMU is trending down IMO. I dont have confidence in their offense to test Baylor's young D too much. I dont have confidence in their defense to slow down Baylor's offense AT ALL. Everything aside, judging by Art Briles in the past, and judging by him in the offseason, I know he will be more than happy to keep putting points on the board until the clock hits zero. Baylor & Briles arent dumb, they know they play cupcakes in the Non-Con. And Briles comments this offseason about how Baylor is the best and Baylor are the Champs & yada-yada-yada to go along with his attitude, I am confident he will try to show off in a big way in these non-con games. Anything can happen here....SMU could be better than I think, Baylor's D could take a massive step backwards which will give SMU points & keep the Baylor O on the sidelines, etc. But I dont see it happening. We did all see a completely new Okie St defense do pretty good last night against FSU right? I dont think Baylor's D gets exposed at all here. Add in the fact that this is 1 of 2 college games on tonight, & Baylor is breaking in a new stadium.....that adds to the confidence of this play.

GL guys, talk to y'all soon!

Back