Week 1 CFB

Spartaneers

Pretty much a regular
New to the forums, hello everyone and I wish everyone a profitable CFB season. Can't stand the covers forums, I honestly feel the brain cells being removed each and every time I go to that forum. Anyways,

Really like South Carolina to beat A&M. Worry about the Gamecocks secondary, but I like to think they can hold onto the ball long enough on O to mitigate that a bit. Wake is simply terrible, really upset I missed the opening like, though. CAL/NW should have a blistering pace, and neither have a very good D.

More to come, but so far,

WEEK 1 -

South Carolina -9.5
ULM -1.5
Cal/NW over 63

Teaser: South Carolina -3/OPEN

Thanks all for the warm welcome...

2-2 opening night.

Two plays on two faves tonight. Houston -10 and Zona -23.5 Only concern in the Zona game is the rotating QBs. In Houston, should be an uptempo game and I believe LY's game against UTSA will keep the Cougars focused.

Struggled between choosing UTSA 1H or UH full game, because I am rather confident in both. I believe Houston has a greater chance of winning <10 in the end though, as 10 points in a game like this isn't a lot.

Wow, looking at MSU/Jax St line. I'm a huge Michigan State fan but... Added: Jax St TTOver 3 1H +130. Don't understand any reasoning whatsoever for anyone to play Jax St U3 1H at -160... Jax St will be pushing the tempo against a Spartan team that has had nothing but praise all off-season, not to mention losing a ton on the defensive side. Also added a large play on the MSU/Jax St over 25 1H. really think that is a terrible line, MSU should be able to cover that themselves, and I believe Jax St gets at least 6/7. I'll say MSU leads 24-14 after two. Also see a lot of value on JSU +34.5, but leaving it off the card.

First Large play of the 2014 CFB season is an easy cash just a few minutes into the 2nd quarter. Now let's see if Jax St can at least get 3... have had opportunities.

Nice 3-0 start and 1/2 the teaser is through so far. 2nd large play of the season also hits, 2-0 on large plays thus far.

Still have NW/CAL over 63 that was posted earlier pending, and adding: Nebraska/ FAU Over 51.

Have a few games I will be in on tonight, waiting on some lines to move. Might have a 3rd large play, see if I can start out the season 3-0 on large plays.

CFB thus far- 7-4 (2-0 large plays)

It's results like those that can really get under your skin. Sorry Wisky couldn't come through for you.

Hey, it happens. I'm a B1G guy, so really wanted Wiscy to pull through.

Closing my Penn St +8.5 teaser with Utah St +11.5
Adding: Tenn/Utah St O51

Back