Weds- last MLB play of 2008- top unit

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
since 7/28 Posted on CTG

31-14, (+26,085)

Moving to FB guys. Got my bankroll where I want it. Already had a good start in NFL and got a couple lined up in CFB already on Thursday. I may throw a game or two out there if the right situation comes up but not going to have time to cap baseball daily and keep up with FB.. FB is my focus and big money maker so going to devote fulltime to that..

Good one to end on IMO. Sets up very well.

STL -145, 6 units. WIN

Basically agree with everything NUT says, plus:

Cards coming off DD loss at home to divisional opponent and being shutout to boot makes this a sexy situational play.

Get Wainwright vs Parra and as painful as the STL loss was yesterday at least it saved the good part of their bullpen.

Wainwringt showed me enough in his first start back.. At times he was unhittable but a little inconsistent.. More consistency tonight..

Like the pitching matchup but mostly like the bounceback and an end to the ludicrous trend of Brewers dominance of STL at Busch Stadium.

Be glad to discuss more if anyone wants to.. Be around and plan to get my football stuff up tonight as well.

:cheers:

Last edited:
It's actually my largest play of the baseball season, grabbed it first thing this a.m. @ -140...let's do it bro!

And there you have it, fucking great shit!

:smiley_acbe::popcorn::tiphat::cheers::shake::thumbsup:money;:smiley_abcs::7_5_142::money2::Cheers:

why give up baseball when your kicking ass? :shake:

Just takes too much time to do both,the right way.. Might look at some midweek games here and there but Football takes me about 3 times as long to cap with both CFB and NFL and I can't do MLB as well. And the thing with MLB is you have to keep track everyday to pick out the situational plays, bullpens usage, etc.

Historically I am much better in FB so sticking with my strengths.. Thanks for the compliment though.:cheers:

Just takes too much time to do both,the right way.. Might look at some midweek games here and there but Football takes me about 3 times as long to cap with both CFB and NFL and I can't do MLB as well. And the thing with MLB is you have to keep track everyday to pick out the situational plays, bullpens usage, etc.

Historically I am much better in FB so sticking with my strengths.. Thanks for the compliment though.:cheers:

:shake: :cheers:

Back