WEDS big guys play...."FADE MY ASS SYSTEM"

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

These are the game i love and consider them all Large play:

COL-135 ML WIN

COL/SFO UNDER 9.5....There is no way this game is going Over 9.5. Jimenez going to lock'em down. LOST

MILW -115 ....Sheets is my, "money maker" LOST

PHILI/WAS OVER 10...chico/moyer this is as sure as it gets."super fat ass mother Play"...LOST

CUBS -105....Chacon is pitching tat all i need to know.WIN

CUBS/Hou OVER 10....thanks in part to CHacon..'SFAMP"..L2 game o/u line is 9.5..both game went under ..today the line is 10....go figured. WIN

Tampa -105... SONNANSTIN is pitching.WIN

KC/Boston OVER 10....OMG !! THIS GAME IS A LOCK..Colon/Tomko..."SFAMP"...damn, im thinking maybe i should start this sytem 2morrow...WIN

KC+150....Who's the idiot came up with this line ? WTF...i'll take tomko vs Colon on any day...SFAMP..WIN

KC ALT RL -1.5....try this out....WIN

MIN -135....WIN

BALT +135 ?? OK ?!, thanks....WIN

Now I have to go and fade myself....damn this is hard...i love these game.

Oh,my ....damn i suck ass...but it's ok.......9-3 for the day....cha ching

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are correct to fade yourself on the total in Washington. The Phillies just aren't hitting at the moment, and Moyer owns the Nats. Don't let the early season game fool you in which the statline makes it look like the Nats got to Moyer. The Phillies committed numerous fielding blunders in that game which made Moyer's performance look much worse than it actually was.

gl phoso.

So am I betting the opposite of the rest of these...?

Explain please.

YES, FADING MY SORRY ASS SYSTEM....tats how it works....I pick the best game and then Fade myself. Trust me this work....before this I was running 3-16....it got to work..

Don't fade my O/U Green highlite play....I think they are good stuff....I saw u like the OVER Boston/KC as well....I really like it.....Pound hard on KC....cuz I can't do it.

This System works last year..and its still working...damn i wish i started this earlier

lmao

so are you actually just putting down your initial leans....

and fading them?

will be watching this one closely, looks like it paid off today!

Back