Wednesday's UMPS... and other various stuff...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
You know I had a long night (8 am Eastern when I went to bed) when I didn't even get up in time to bet the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...

Here are today's UMPS... for the rest of the games....

florida = DeMuth
mets = Hudson
atlanta = Reed
arizona = Froemming
sd= B. Welke
lad = Guccione

cleve (MIL) Foster
balt= Dreckman
boston = Crawford
toronto= Everitt
texas= Barrett
minny= Reliford...

If anyone wants info on these guys, or my plays, let me know....

:cheers:

Damn...sucks to be you...
icon12.gif

BOL today..

:cheers:

Crawford in BOSTON is a pretty nice OVER UMP... I am on Felix against the Japanese kid, as this price is ridiculous. Felix is a better pitcher and their lineup - despite yesterday's fiasco - is better than Boston's.

That's my biggest side bet of the year - I made the game Boston 20 cents so I took 60 for a big bet....

Back with the rest shortly. Making some pita bread-style pizza now, gotta finish the bacon and get my act in gear, lol...

DeMuth a slight OVER guy in Miami - contemplating OVER with MIL parlay but that first game starting at 7 really throws a wrench in my plans - will pass it...

I think Hudson is more of an OVER than an UNDER (ask SY)... but I like Eaton more than his first start would indicate, and Perez has the best raw shit on the METS team... Will pass it but would only have PHI/OVER parlay if prodded to bet...

Crawford in BOSTON is a pretty nice OVER UMP... I am on Felix against the Japanese kid, as this price is ridiculous. Felix is a better pitcher and their lineup - despite yesterday's fiasco - is better than Boston's.

That's my biggest side bet of the year - I made the game Boston 20 cents so I took 60 for a big bet....

Back with the rest shortly. Making some pita bread-style pizza now, gotta finish the bacon and get my act in gear, lol...

You really think Seattle has a better lineup than Boston? I disagree 100% there..

I would not however play Dice K at this price, I have no interest in going near that game.

I wish you the best of luck tonight, I am on ATL RL as well.

I like Belisle tonight at this price against the rookie for Zona - saw him pitch Friday and I was impressed. He allowed just one earned run on four hits in six innings in a 6-1 Reds win against Pitt. He walked one and struck out six. Belisle earned himself a spot in the rotation with a spectacular spring, going 4-0 with a 2.87 ERA in five games.... Zona counters with rookie Owings, who allowed just one hit in five scoreless innings... But Owings threw more offspeed stuff than usual in the game, because Livan told him Washington hitters can't hit them (not that they can really hit fastballs, either haha).... but this lineup is far better and I expect him to encounter problems tonight. Froemming is rather neutral so I am just playing Reds side, and that's it...

ETisGreen - Yes, I do. GIve me Beltre at 3rd over Lowell. Give me Ichiro in center over Coco... Ortiz is better at DH than Vidro but Vidro is no chopped suey.... Manny is better than Ibanez in left but, again, not a whole lot better.... I'll take Sexson at first over Youk... Guillen in right over Drew... Kenji over Varitek at the plate, and Betancourt at short over Cora or Lugo.... and Lopez is better than Pedroia at second...

Rose: Everitt is as good as any UMP in baseball. He has a wide strike zone but was 21-13 O/U last year - still only 47-51 O/U since 2004 though and generally I have him written down as an "UNDER" guy...

I am upping my bet on Seattle, as I found some plus 170 out there. Unbelieveable - they think this Japanese kid is the second coming of God.... Give me Felix anyday...

I told Fondy a minute ago on the MSN but didn't bring it up here; I have done the work for tomorrow and my only side is Cleveland...

I am going to the beach in 15 minutes... and won't be back til Saturday morning. I will try to get in here each of the next couple of days to post thoughts and I will be around Friday when it's time to STALK...

You really think Seattle has a better lineup than Boston? I disagree 100% there..

I would not however play Dice K at this price, I have no interest in going near that game.

I wish you the best of luck tonight, I am on ATL RL as well.

I think if you take away Ichiro / Sexson then Manny / Ortiz then Sea has a much better lineup then Boston..if u cared for my opinion...

Back