Wednesdays Plays

luoldeng

Pretty much a regular
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 193-183 +7.85 units
2 unit Plays: 162-89 +124.28 units
Total: 355-272 +132.13 units

Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 +104 (2 units)

Right idea. Just wrong level. This is going to be bloody. Not going to let them off that cheap. 2.5 I have to admit though laying 1.5 here is almost like stealing. Best guess they lose by 6 or higher.

Pittsburgh Pirates 1st 5 innings +122 (1 unit)
Arizona Diamondbacks +162 (1 unit)
Minnesota Twins -113 (2 units)
Detroit Tigers +103 (2 units)
Texas Rangers 1st 5 innings -105 (2 units)

Slowey scares me today, what do you have on this big guy?
Minny has a pretty bad record against lefties on the road...
Waiting on umpire for a possible play on the Over.
Best of luck to you
:shake:

Slowey scares me today, what do you have on this big guy?
Minny has a pretty bad record against lefties on the road...
Waiting on umpire for a possible play on the Over.
Best of luck to you
:shake:

A Hendrickson fade at close to even money will almost always be a play for me. Even when teams arent putting up big run totals, he still puts a ton of guys on base. This guy has a whip of over 2 which has to be among the worst in baseball with a minimum of so many innings pitched. The Twins are a team that takes advantage of that as they are 10th in batting average overall in baseball with RISP, 12th overall with RISP/2 outs, and 6th overall with bases loaded.

That was brutal. The Tigers did it to me last year as well in this game. The o/u was 10 in that game and they scored 10 runs in 4 innings and went scoreless the next 5 innings. I hate losing like that.

Loul,

Try to let these bad beats go and focus on the good games that you didn't expect to win. If you don't they will effect your emotions and play with your mind. Also disregard all the suggestions with nothing to back it up but hunchs because you have done excellent handicapping these games on your own. You are the most popular poster that I've ever seen at covers as you must be an international superstar. (And considering the amount of people posting their plays every day, that is really saying something!)

Yesterday I knew you were going to bounce back because I have liked your steady style of play since spring training. Please don't change a thing because whatever you are doing with researching all these games at different times has worked too well for you to let a bad day or two effect your method and judgement. (Just taking the time to check umpires and weather puts you in a different class of handicapper.)

Unfortunately I have always hated overs which is just the opposite of you so I ahven't gotten all teh enefits. (The 2unit totals are one of your best plays and I haven't played much unless the umpires favor it too.) And I have never played team totals before and only one book I have (5dimes) takes them. (Even though the number is usually hammered when I look, you have made a believer out of me and I am going to start go with you there as you have finally made me a believer with all the winners you have had with them.) So please don't let all the well wishers put words in your mouth trying to influence or force plays from you as you are by far one of the best handicappers I have ever seen that has continued to post so many games and winners daily since spring training!
Great job, man:shake:

Been following as a guest for a couple weeks, I appreciate all the insight.

The line on San Francisco (+142 for game, +135 1st 5) really surprises me. Johnson has been pitching well the last 3 games (1.04 ERA) and Jimenez for Colorado has been lit up the last three (9.39 ERA). What am I missing here?

Been following as a guest for a couple weeks, I appreciate all the insight.

The line on San Francisco (+142 for game, +135 1st 5) really surprises me. Johnson has been pitching well the last 3 games (1.04 ERA) and Jimenez for Colorado has been lit up the last three (9.39 ERA). What am I missing here?

The Rockies have hit lefties hard at home.

Hamels - 3.2ip/7er
Kershaw - 4.2ip/9er
Stults - 5ip/3er (only 3er, but 12 baserunners allowed in just 5 innings, it should have been worse)

Randy Johnson hasnt made it 4 innings in either of his road starts

I'm looking for some sort of a play on the rockies myself.

Loul,

Try to let these bad beats go and focus on the good games that you didn't expect to win. If you don't they will effect your emotions and play with your mind. Also disregard all the suggestions with nothing to back it up but hunchs because you have done excellent handicapping these games on your own. You are the most popular poster that I've ever seen at covers as you must be an international superstar. (And considering the amount of people posting their plays every day, that is really saying something!)

Yesterday I knew you were going to bounce back because I have liked your steady style of play since spring training. Please don't change a thing because whatever you are doing with researching all these games at different times has worked too well for you to let a bad day or two effect your method and judgement. (Just taking the time to check umpires and weather puts you in a different class of handicapper.)

Unfortunately I have always hated overs which is just the opposite of you so I ahven't gotten all teh enefits. (The 2unit totals are one of your best plays and I haven't played much unless the umpires favor it too.) And I have never played team totals before and only one book I have (5dimes) takes them. (Even though the number is usually hammered when I look, you have made a believer out of me and I am going to start go with you there as you have finally made me a believer with all the winners you have had with them.) So please don't let all the well wishers put words in your mouth trying to influence or force plays from you as you are by far one of the best handicappers I have ever seen that has continued to post so many games and winners daily since spring training!
Great job, man:shake:

I cant stand unders myself but sometimes I just have to play them. I cant believe you dont like overs.

Thanks for the kind words:shake:

Actionman said what most of us were trying to put into words. Thanks Actionman for expressing it so well. And Thanks Luoldeng for all your hard work and dedication. :smiley_acbe:

Atl/Fla Over 9 -103 (1 unit)
Cle/Bos Under 10.5 -110 (1 unit)
Cincinnati Reds Team Total Over 4.5 +100 (2 units)
Sea/Kc Over 1st 5 innings 5.5 +100 (2 units)

I cant stand unders myself but sometimes I just have to play them. I cant believe you dont like overs.

Thanks for the kind words:shake:

I like to start out winning with a good ump and just hope the starters hold up in the 1st 5 innings without getting the bull pens and extra innings involved. I do like the overs if the umpire and weather are favorable at Texas, Boston, Chicago, etc. so that is why I am also looking at that.

I can see the logic of team totals now after you have done so well with them. I played the over at Cubs the other day that lost, but you had the cubs TT which won. Even as old as I am, I can still be taught and learn from others because there are some real astute handicappers here!
And above all they don't tolerate silly jealous bashing which I am 100% for!!!:tiphat:

Sea/Kc 1st 5 innings Over 5.5 +100 (2 units)
New York Yankees Team Total Over 5 -115 (2 units)

Philadelphia Phillies Team Total Under 3.5 -115 (1 unit)
Sf/Col Over 9.5 +105 (2 units)
Colorado Rockies -1.5 +133 (1 unit)

Tor/Laa 1st 5 innings Under 5 -120 (2 units)

Now the Cards decide to show up in the 1st 5 innings after those back to back shitty performances vs the Phils :hang:

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

Detroit Tigers +103 (2 units) - PPD
moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

Tor/Laa 1st 5 innings Under 5 -120 (2 units)
an_burningbag.gif

8-6
+2.07 units

YTD:
1 unit Plays: 197-185 +10.70 units
2 unit Plays: 166-93 +123.50 units
Total: 363-278 +134.20 units

Back