Wednesdays Plays

luoldeng

Pretty much a regular
YTD:
1 unit Plays: 105-93 +5.81 units
2 unit Plays: 53-26 +44.84 units
Total: 158-119 +50.65 units

Not much to these picks. I'm taking the aces. At these prices how can you not? Santana and Peavy at plus money with Halladay, King Felix, and Zambrano at small prices. The Halladay game scares me a little as the price went from -140 to -125 at my book. Maybe it was the pathetic effort the Jays showed tonight. Either way I'm not passing it up.

New York Mets +105 (2 units)
San Diego Padres +105 (2 units)
Toronto Blue Jays -125 (2 units)
Seattle Mariners -120 (1 unit)
Chicago Cubs -110 (1 unit)

What about Tb? Shield it's awsome at home...and they should bring their best lineup today ....yesterday's lineup beeing the 2nd one...

What about Tb? Shield it's awsome at home...and they should bring their best lineup today ....yesterday's lineup beeing the 2nd one...

I love TB but that line creeped up a little too high for me yesterday. I see its come down a little overnight, if it comes down a little more i will take them. Otherwise I may take a stab at the RL for a unit after seeing lineups.

Would love your thoughts on ATL/DET tomorrow when you get a chance.

Tossup to me. The Braves were hot not they're not. The Tigers were playing some good ball but then they were spanked at home by the Nats and some pitcher Ive never heard of. Verlander has been terrible with 15 walks in 27 innings but then he was dominant in his last start. There's too many inconsistencies in this game for me to see any sort of advantage for either team. That may change after I get more pitching and hitting info. Gun to my head, I would take Detroit at this point.

The Twins changed starting pitchers from Baker to Dickey. I still like the Rays but not as much. Baker was awful this spring.

Dickey can t be better! hi s carrers stats are pretty bad.

He's much better this spring. One of the reasons I liked TB so much was because of how poor Baker has pitched so far (He's allowed 38 hits and 18 runs in 23 innings). I still like TB, but that line needs to come down even more if I'm going to play them.

New York Yankees -1.5 +115 (2 units)

Dickey can t be better! hi s carrers stats are pretty bad.

You also have to realize that he's a knuckle baller and that these guys havent seen a knuckle ball pitcher this year yet.. Not worth it imo, when the sink is working, knuckle ballers are near unhittable.

and GL on your plays, luoldeng.

Baltimore Orioles -120 (2 units)

Cin/Hou Under 10.5 -110 (2 units)
Bos/Pit Under 10.5 -105 (2 units)
Houston Astros -133 (1 unit)

Tex/Laa Over 14 -120 (1 unit)

good luck deng.

It is suicide going against the Angels this spring, but I have to take a crack at the Rangers +160 with the B lineup in for Anahiem.

good luck deng.

It is suicide going against the Angels this spring, but I have to take a crack at the Rangers +160 with the B lineup in for Anahiem.

Angels are 24-6 and 14-2 at home, but If there's a time to take a shot, its now. I dont have the balls to do it so I'm just hoping for some runs in this one.

Milwaukee Brewers -130 (1 unit)
Cle/Sea Over 14 -105 (2 units)

Looking like another great day LD. Building up quite a bankroll for the regular season.

:tiphat:

<table class="forum"><tbody><tr class="odd"><td class="forumpost-post">New York Yankees -1.5 +115 (2 units)
moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

moneybag.gif

an_burningbag.gif

moneybag.gif

sleep2.gif

sleep2.gif

Milwaukee Brewers -130 (1 unit)
moneybag.gif

Cle/Sea Over 14 -105 (2 units)
moneybag.gif

9-2-2
+12.90 units

YTD:
1 unit Plays: 107-94 +6.61 units
2 unit Plays: 60-27 +56.94 units
Total: 167-121 +63.55 units
</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="quoterow-left">
</td> <td class="quoterow">http://www.covers.com/postingforum/...=103959306&spt=27&sub=100419533&page=10#reply
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Another great, great day - So great I had to say it twice. Your 2 units have been great all year and todays 7-1 did not hurt. I'm an older busy guy that doesn't have time to do much handicaping. Usually once I start trailing someone they immediately go into a negative tail-spin. But, you have just been super. I've watched you all year and want to say "Thanks" for all your hard work and effort. It is appreciated.
I remember there was someone at "blankets" or CIP that only did spring baseball and did not do regular season. I'm hoping your not that guy. If you have done regular season baseball in the past, I was just wondering if you play as many games as you do during the spring and overall how have you done?
Once again "Thanks"

Another great, great day - So great I had to say it twice. Your 2 units have been great all year and todays 7-1 did not hurt. I'm an older busy guy that doesn't have time to do much handicaping. Usually once I start trailing someone they immediately go into a negative tail-spin. But, you have just been super. I've watched you all year and want to say "Thanks" for all your hard work and effort. It is appreciated.
I remember there was someone at "blankets" or CIP that only did spring baseball and did not do regular season. I'm hoping your not that guy. If you have done regular season baseball in the past, I was just wondering if you play as many games as you do during the spring and overall how have you done?
Once again "Thanks"

Glad I could help, thats why I post my plays to begin with. I'm not that guy you're talking about, but I know who he is. He's actually been posting in the website promotions here. Last year I didnt post everything I played so I dont have an exact record but I came out on top overall (nothing special, but up at the end of the year is better than down). I dont plan on playing as many games and I dont plan on even playing sides. If I have the patience I'm going to be a totals only guy. I dont know how it will work out for me but so far my totals this spring are 43-17 (21-6 on 2 unit plays) so I am off to a good start. Time will tell how my plan for the season will work out.

Back