Wednesdays Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Well the majority faired well last night.It happens.I see an early play where a lot of the majority are on the over on this one.So a fade on the public.Let see if it hits.

Cubs/Pirates under 10

Gl gentlemen. Football tomorrow and then we can forget baseball exists. Happy day in Nawlins land.

took pitt +.5 for first 5. something is going on with the line movement. Someone hit the under and pitt really hard. I cant agree with either cuz of their bullpen, im willing to bet they come out pissed and hit marquis regardless of what happens thereafter.

took pitt +.5 for first 5. something is going on with the line movement. Someone hit the under and pitt really hard. I cant agree with either cuz of their bullpen, im willing to bet they come out pissed and hit marquis regardless of what happens thereafter.

Well I played the under and put in a small play on Pitt RL. I noticed that also.

Shit thats what I am talkin bout. The public is a wonderful fade in the long run.I don't even waste my time figuring out these games anymore. I just look at a couple of things to see who the majority is on and fade away.It has been a good tool all year.Just took me a while to figure out how to use the info I know of.

May have a play or 2 tonight.GL yall and say a prayer that the cane goes away from the US.

Alright 2 more for the hell of it I like. Hopefully I can hit these babies.

Whitesox/O's under 10.5
Yanks/Bosox under 10.5

The public is all over the other side big time. Plus I compared it with some other info and it fits.So I will give these a go.

Nawlins, GL tonight. Where are you seening the public all over BAL ov - it opened at 11 and right now I'm seeing ~50/50.

Nawlins, GL tonight. Where are you seening the public all over BAL ov - it opened at 11 and right now I'm seeing ~50/50.

Here you go buddy?

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR class=HeadOrange id=header><TD id=score_header width=50>Time
</TD><TD id=team_header width=135>Team
</TD><TD id=bets_header width=45># Bets
</TD><TD id=spreadpct_header width=40>Spread
</TD><TD id=mlpct_header width=40>ML
</TD><TD id=oupct_header width=40>OU
</TD><TD id=parlaypct_header width=40>Parlay
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138846 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2" onclick="testHit('e138846')"><TD id=score width=50>8/27
7:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>919 CWS - J Danks
920 BAL - R Liz
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>11312
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>81%
19%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>82%
18%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>76%
24%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>89%
11%
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

76% on the over. The line dropped but the over was still getting pounded.I seen this the other day with a game.Its like the books are setting the line to get more on the over. Euler the over may hit and the majority aren't always wrong but I will take a shot on that under. I compare it to a few things and they all checked out for me to place my bet. GL buddy.

Thanks Nawlins. (if you can tell me) Where is that from - is it just your book? The overall numbers look very different.

Back