Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
YTD: 125-96-9 +65.00 Units
ATS: 56-47-7 +15.85 Units
Totals: 54-35-2 +33.83 Units
ML: 1-0 +2.0 Units
ML Dog: 9-11 +4.80 Units
Parlay: 1-3 +6.60 Units
Player/Team Props: 3-1 +1.92 Units

1-3 -1.38 Units yesterday. one parlay for .25 if you are wondering how I lost so little for the record I had.

3 plays for tomorrow:

Chicago Bulls @ Washington Wizards -3 - 1 Unit for 1.03
Chicago Bulls @ Washington Wizards -3 - .5 Unit for .53
We all know how the Wizards can play at home and how the Bulls can disappoint on the road.

Chicago Bulls @ Washington Wizards OVER 216 - 1.01 Units for 1
Sure the Bulls have played some good defense lately, but they've been scoring as well. Wallace is really a non factor defending anyone in this game. The Wizards can impose their style of play on any team at home, we saw it before with the Rockets earlier this year. Thought it was kind of high originally but saw Killa's play and started looking over recent games for both.

Miami Heat -1 @ Seattle Supersonics - 1 Unit for 1.03
Miami Heat -1
@ Seattle Supersonics - .5 Unit for .54
LOL! Playing the heat makes me laugh myself... why would I ever do that. It was +1 Heat, I sold it to -1. I just feel that the Sonics tried so hard yesterday versus the Suns and it was all for nothing. way to go, now you have to travel while the Heat had two days off and play Dwade who should score at will and get every call go his way and get tons of FT attempts.

leans:
Hornets +5 @ Hawks
76ers @ Knicks -4.5
Jailblazers @ Mavs -13
Lakers @ Rockets -5 / OVER 193.5

waiting to see if i get points in my favor.

*** Just added .5 Units after juice changed in my favor

Last edited:
Gl on the plays tomorrow renew. I'm with ya on the wiz/bullz over. Not a big fan of wiz ats, but the heat looks solid as well. GL with the card. Let's hit that over.

thanks copps - im sure youve seen it now, BOL tonight

thanks gpcyan - was a little worried but glad to see the line move atleast from -3 to -3.5, lets get that over tonight.

thanks driver and gl

thanks duy and gl

thanks farm - over it is and we are in agreeance tonight :shake:

Adding:

New Orleans Hornets +1.5 1Q @ Atlanta Hawks 1Q - 1.05 Units for 1
Hawks have been starting out games pretty slowly recently and hope it continues. Hornets played well last game and collapsed late so thats why I am on the 1Q spread

thanks RambleOn and antmagic

3-0-1 +2.56 Units to start off the night!

Adding:
Orlando Magic @ Golden State Warriors OVER 52 1Q - 1.11 Units for 1
Both are rested and GSW should be gunning from the get go. I don't expect Orlando to have it's defense quite ready to start out this one and expect them to have to score, which they can. Few teams can make the Magic play fast, Warriors will do it especially at home. If the Warriors dont score the Magic should on this weak D. I expect someone to get into the 30s to start out the game.

Last edited:
blah, didn't watch my earlier bets which I hit and now watching my late game bets. makes me feel sick.

Warriors with 10 TOs in the 1Q and Pietrus 2-6 from the line and Magic missed 6 FTs. Warriors raced out to 10-2 lead in the first 2 minutes and scored 8 in the last 10 minutes. blah

venting done

Only two games for tomorrow, might take the day off but may play the bulls depending on the line.

couldnt help myself... followed the heat/sonics online even though I said I wouldnt

night wouldve been great if I had played my leans as well. wouldve been 9-2-1 on the day... oh well.

5-1-1 +3.02 Units tonight... initial plays were good, warriors/magic was bad

still a great job tho. I need the magic+3.5 to finish 5-1 for the night , which would also make me 9-1 the past two nights so hopefully the disney team wont fail me BOL on tomm games lets keep breaking the BOOKS.

$$$$wagering favors the prepared mind>>>>>

Back