Minnesota Timberwolves at Sacramento Kings

The play...

Timberwolves
ML -135
(3 units)

:popcorn:

Alright, gimme thoughts here.

Random thinkings.

4th game in 6 nights for the Kings and first game back home off a 4 game roadie where they played 3 of the worst teams in the league.

At Suns, at Cavs and at Bulls - won all 3, lost at the Pacers. A false confidence road swing.

Wolves off 2 straight road losses and favored on the road with 'revenge' on their mind.

A spot they should bring maximum effort vs a team I expect to come out flat.

Played the ML when the spread was less than -3, now it's -3.5 with the ML at -155.

My predictive numbers have the Wolves winning this by 8 points.

Some fatigue should set in for Sacto but it's up to Minny to pull their heads out their ass.

Fun 2nd half.

Wolves dead. Just insane 3 point shooting in this 2nd half by the Kings.

Weird, weird night in the association.

11-17 from 3 in the 2nd half so far for the Kings. 18-33 for the game with 5 mins remaining.

Can't beat that. Make or miss league.

Kings tempo so good and when shooting well are such a tough out. I understand the scenario but things happen...

If you make 18 or more 3's in a game in this league it's almost automatic that you'll win.

And these weren't all open looks, Bojan and Yogi were unconscious.

The wolves closed the gap in the 3rd and thought there were in business. Game of runs and yes insane shooting indeed.

Home teams that make 18+ 3's are 138-17 SU (89%) and 122-31-2 ATS (79.7%).

And with all that being said it's a 5 point game with 2 mins to play.

That shooting was unreal. Not exactly defended well but the looks weren't good. Bum Shump got involved for 2 that were just crushers.

Would play this spot 9 times outta 10.

Wolves just a soft as shit team with a hard-assed, out-dated coach. They just don't mesh well.

Any other team with the road favorite tag would have owned that spot.

Back