3-4 (-2.03)

0-1 last night.

Time to grind.

New York Knicks at Miami Heat

The play...

Heat -8 (3 units)

Thoughts a little later.

:popcorn:

The Knicks are on my “Team x or no play” list to start the season, and this is the first game I see a clear no play for whatever that’s worth.

South Beach off a few competitive games + Warriors at MSG next. They could definitely get beat up on a little here, just don’t have the stones to lay this with Miami.

I actually like the Knicks here. This team competes. Even if down big they claw back. Their last 3 games they were down 16 to the nets and came back took the lead only to lose at the buzzer, then were down agsinst Boston and fought back to tie it and again lose in the final seconds, and even the other night in Milwaukee after being down dd took a lead and had it tied w about 4 to go. I think this one is tight and they could possibly win outright, but best of luck bro. As long as I don’t take the Knicks I hope it’s a winner for ya lol

Thanks fellas.

Unpopular fave off a loss on 3 days rest, had too bite.

Knicks in a possible flat spot after running with the new high pace Bucks, a game they clawed back late then fell off a cliff to lose by double-digits.

Figure this is a game Coach Spo really wants given it's against his former assistant Fiz.

The ugly lays are usually the best.

Really liked the Hornets, they're in a great spot but the Bulls own them especially in Chicago.

Probably add another play late.

Last edited:
I actually like the Knicks here. This team competes. Even if down big they claw back. Their last 3 games they were down 16 to the nets and came back took the lead only to lose at the buzzer, then were down agsinst Boston and fought back to tie it and again lose in the final seconds, and even the other night in Milwaukee after being down dd took a lead and had it tied w about 4 to go. I think this one is tight and they could possibly win outright, but best of luck bro. As long as I don’t take the Knicks I hope it’s a winner for ya lol

Eventually it takes it's toll, hopefully for my sake that's tonight.

Had that read right for a half then Miami dropped a 40+ 3rd q and my knicks quit. Nice call bro. Knicks gonna get curb stomped fri by gsw, didn’t need to see curry catch fire tonight lol

Back